INFOWARS RIP?

Infowars is getting deleted?? What the hell? Does anyone have a download of every single video?

mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/970130051910991873

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA
captainwrongthink.com/2018/03/03/sjws-are-purging-thought-criminals-from-youtube-facebook-twitch-reddit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

Maybe he'll actually focus on his family and try being a decent father instead of ranting about gay frogs

Good riddance, alex jones is fake news

lol, a bit obvious lads. space out your posts next time fuck. shilling is an art

Super Male Vitality can do a lot of things, but it can't stop rampant feminists from deleting your Jewtube channel.

>download of all video.
Infowars.com
Look in the archives. You really have never opened that site once, have you?

let's be real, his videos are just retarded conspiracy theorys that boomers love to eat up.

The guy is literally a millionaire. I doubt he even believes half the shit he comes up with.

The worst part is that the 5% of stuff he talks about that may actually be credible is diluted in the rest of his batshit crazy stories.

>THEY'RE PUTTING TB IN THE YOGURT!!!
gets sued
>uploads retraction video, one second *disables comments and dislikes* I'm sorry I made a mistake.
Jones is meant to discredit the truth.

Fucking this. He starts redpilling then slips in some cyanide.

His YouTube account isn't coming down, retards. Jones rants about extradimensional goblins and a Satanic AI travelling back in time to get us to join the Singularity though Hollywood movies; he's a known liar. Channel's still up, and it'll be there tomorrow.

He fucking lied.
>inb4 OH IT WAS TOTALLY GOING DOWN BUT THEN PUBLIC OUTCRY STAYED GOOGLE'S HAND, WE'RE SO POWERFUL

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA

>his videos are just retarded conspiracy theorys that boomers love to eat up
He stopped commenting conspiracies after sandy hook in 2012/2013
>The worst part is that the 5% of stuff he talks about that may actually be credible is diluted in the rest of his batshit crazy stories.
The irony is that you just made this up.

>extradimensional goblins

>defending the water filter merchant this hard.

>sandy hoax was almost 6 years ago
my god the time i have wasted . .

What's Robbie parker up to these days?

alex jones was never wrong and anyone who disagrees is getting paid by some jew to do so.

Fucking youtube itself said it doesn't plan to do anything to Alex Jones' channel. The dude is crazy, lying, or getting scammed by some kind of phishing scheme.

did he show the e-mail or audio recording of getting shutdown?

Or is this like some youtuber oimping his patreon because he is getting censored?

>Infowars is getting deleted
thats what you get when you show news clips of school shooting victims reporting multiple shooters. Its like asking for a strand of Hillary's hair yet not as bad as leaking DNC emails

I’m a gay black former infowars employee. Alex Jones groomed me for sex. He deserves to go down.

Sorry conservashits. Hate speech is not free speech.

95% is true
5% is theatrical righteousness (Demons! Baby-eaters!) to entertain and capitalize on his point that deep state ideologues running for office are amoral scum.

He doesn't actually believe they are a cult of lizards, shit like that are metaphors for pro-fed pro-monopoly agendas.

But the question you need to be asking is are the goblins real my dude

All someone has to do is cry "hate speech" click on the report button and wait for YouTube to shut it down without listening to facts or arguments. Happens all the time when underground music channels get jealous of one another's traffic.

Fuck off faggot.

YouTube is just going to assume InfoWars violated the rules because they are on strike 3 of their channel being reported.

If they (YT) don't like your politics they rarely let you fight it and will treat the baseless violation reports as valid.

>if you are yelled at

That's called mob veto and it's been ruled unconstitutional

>Liberal's all of the sudden love corporate tyranny

What?

>spreading fake shit to the point even corporate interests consider you a liability and shit stain on humanity

you have to really fuck up for corporations to look at you in disgust

Infowars employee false flagging as a libtard to make Alex Jones look like a threat to (((them))))

No, not really, you just have to value personal freedom over becoming a corporations mandatory clientele and they get pretty pissed off.

It's not mob veto because YouTube isn't a fucking branch of the government you absolute retard.

I guess you could call this... an info war

This isn't about Alex Jones faggot. It's about Jewgle turning the internet into a liberal safespace.

Start your own video site. If YouTube is such a shitty service, a competitor will be able to sweep the market easily.

If his channel is frozen and being deleted then why is his channel still up and why is he uploading videos as of today?

That's my beef with jones is he exaggerates and blows everything out of proportion. His channel isnt going anywhere

start your own internet. if the internet has such shitty posts, a competitor will be able to sweep the market easily

>The worst part is that the 5% of stuff he talks about that may actually be credible is diluted in the rest of his batshit crazy stories.
This is what is called "disinformation".

I always took "le demon" rant as a metaphore and read it all like this
>X is a fucking monster
>I highlighted X's actions for some amount of time
>I accuse X of being "le satanist"
>"le satanist" is a keyword for: "he has bad intentions, that could be explained but X's actions are complicated and based on non logical bases like lust for children (90% of population can't understand lusting for children-so they need to get something analogical)"

>so yeah you don't have pedo mindset and cannot understand X
>but I need to somehow explain this to you
>Just think X is a satanist and you'll understand

they are as truthful as fox news and cnn.
they all lie

Dude no one gets to tell the pure truth without getting "suicided"
He needs to pretend he's a crazy conspiracy maniac or he trips on the stairs and somehow dies from bullet to the head
THIS ALREADY HAPPENED COUNTLESS TIMES
Like with Vegas survivor girl starting facebook group to find truth

Is it just me or is this thread full of leftists?

The free market will fix it.

They're purging anyone who isn't part of the extreme left cult:

captainwrongthink.com/2018/03/03/sjws-are-purging-thought-criminals-from-youtube-facebook-twitch-reddit/

Your comix would work if there were actual internet crowd deciding you're an asshole

In reality you'll get shadowbanned/filtered or anything BEFORE you can say sometging
Google profiles you and can automatically blacklist you, so no crowd/community ever gets to decide you're an asshole or not

And still, maybe it's not free speech but technological power abuse.
Try to get attention or share yr views without internet.
Nearly impossible.

He's boring as f nowadays.

Infowars is a shithole of fake news.. let that white trash site die for good.

SOMEONE ARCHIVE ALL THE VIDEOS NOW

>greetings fellow anons!

Anyone got the video archived that caused this? Smth about David Hogg.

Free speech is free speech. Only cowards and homosexuals use words like hate speech. The founding fathers were racists by the way.

I'm glad because that fucking controlled oposition supported catacuck independence because muh Assagne got paid for it.

This is what you get, you fatfuck.

Jaqari Jackson?

Start your own country, if communism is such a great ideology it'll surely prosper.

Did the Communist just suggest that some problems can be solved by the free market? What fucking planet am I on...

Supreme Court says your wrong.

Faggot.

>Does anyone have a download of every single video?
No interested in storing terabytes of ads for fake supplements and water filters.

Good fucking riddance to FAKE NEWS

One down - several more (Breitbart, Drudge, Fox, Ghost, Shapiro, Daily Shoah) to go

>Leftist care about the Supreme Court rulings other than gay marriage.
Leftist want to literally burn the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They do not care what the Supreme Court has to say.

>Communist flag
>Defending bourgeoisie company YouTube
>Uses capitalist argument "start your own company"
Kys nigger

good hope they delete his other account too.

>claims to be a patriot
>is against free speech
>wants to silence dissenters
Eat a dick.

>Real American Patriot