We need more manga about firefighters, nurses, teachers, doctors...

We need more manga about firefighters, nurses, teachers, doctors, ecologist and other vocations that benefit the society instead of all these isekai shit

That's gay shit, man.

Nip entertainment is all about escapism, senpai. Look at all popular manga. It's all about wish fulfillment

Prolly recently. Not too long ago, there were many famous manga about teachers, basketball players, salarymen, bartender and even firefighters.

>firefighters

Read Infection.

otaku don't want to read about successful, everyday people who contribute to society

they want sexualised female characters they can wack it to, or male heroines that do stuff that's not grounded in reality, there's no fun in reading about established professions or people doing 'boring' stuff

We already have a shounen manga about firefighters fighting fire with fire.

10/10 doujin, would read again

We already have automotive repairmen. I agree that we need to champion the working class in our entertainment, even if it's wish-fulfillment fantasy.

What about seinen manga, like Climber or Strongest man Kurosawa? Maybe they are not as popular as otaku-oriented shit, but they still had long enough runs.

Sign me the fuck up for a Moe sol MASH anime.

Cute bara doing cute things anime when?

100% agree

You can read this

>twelve and a half pack

this is fucking bara fujoshit isnt it

>bara
>fujoshit

just fucking die

>fujoshit
Retard.

excuse me, i meant gay fundashit

kill yourselves you fucking aids ridden faggots

>fundashit
Still a retard.

Nope that's just yo typical hong kong comic artstyle

No, manga about footballer is better.

Uho!

>twelve and a half pack
Are you blind?

t. bara fujoshit

The original looks way better

Good. This medium panders to me and my wish-fulfillment fantasies. Hopefully it will be purged of normalfag filth soon enough.
Truly it will be glorious, the day normlafags like you and ironic weebs abandon this medium but alas it is not meant to be.

t. Abe