Confess Sup Forums

Confessions thread.

I'll start: I larp as a Jew IRL in order to hide my power level, and where possible I use it to draw attention to Jewish in-group favouritism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my son, the twitter rabbi

I wish my dad pulled out.

I tan well in the summer so Indians and Saudis think I am one of them. I play along to get discounts on items at the corner stores and gas stations.

I jerked off yesterday.

I still believe in having a soulmate and I'm still waiting for her.
I lack motivation in the meantime to do anything physical.

The reason why I voted for trump was because I thought it would be funny. I had no real argument for my decision other than "Hillary is a criminal".

>I voted for trump

Francis hates you. He even made a special speech about right wing Catholics voting for Trump.

>Oh no a literal heretic giving audience from the mouth of a giant concrete snake before a winged fac-simile of Jesus (aka the AntiChrist) is telling me I'm a bad goy
>whatever will I do

>Francis
>any authority whatsoever

Just a reminder that it was always like this, since selling of indulgences and so on...

You're using the wrong pic op

Confess.

i hate niggers

That quote doesn't seem genuine.

>a communist antipope who has literally said shit like "you don't have to be Christian to get into heaven" hates me
Oh no.

I hate reddit and want every single regular user of that site castrated.

Reddit is the biggest cesspool I've ever encountered. Every single user fancies himself or herself (m'lady) to be exceptionally brilliant and knowledgeable, yet every single one of them is a mediocre mind that consumes facebook-tier garbage.

Oh, but *this* garbage was submitted by other users, so it's hip and funny and underground, just like me! Let me just go ahead and pollute this comment section with shitty puns to prove how hilarious I am!

Oh dear, it seems roughly a dozen other users had the exact same pun ideas I did, haha!

N-not because we're all a bunch of mid-range IQ normies, but because we're all so exceptional, haha!

Haha, this is fine...I'll go find validation for my ego elsewhere, just as soon as I comment to the pun and let people know I had the same thought as well, haha.

R-really, some of those upvotes should be mine, because I had the same thought, haha

haha

ha

Every single reddit user can be identified what he or she consumes, and not what they create, because creators don't spend time on reddit.

>"Oh, you liked [popular show of this year] as well? Me too!"

>"You played [Recently released video game] as well? Can you believe the ending?"

>"Oh man, can you believe [news event]? What were they thinking?"

>"[popular meme], right?"

And then each of them tries to set themselves apart without actually doing so.

>"I know this is an unpopular opinion, but [literally the exact opinion every other bumbletard on that website holds] EDIT: Thanks for the gold m'stranger."

And they all have the exact same fucking speech pattern!

>"To be fair..."
>"Actually..."
>"TIL..."

Basically, reddit is bigger trash than /trash/

That’s not really a sin.

Search it for yourself, the popes, when not jews themselves, even invited and maintained jewish communities in Italy, they even consented with the Rothschild's banking practices. These popes even defended jews against "blood libel" claims and this one, Pius XI, was hostile to the Third Reich and made several public condemnations of it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge while propping up militant groups like "The White Rose" against the Third Reich, in the middle of the war, siding with the Rothschilds and the Soviets over the European people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

The popes are completely controlled by (((them))) and protestantism is quite worse - take that red pill over your "christian identity"...

>I hate reddit
>reddit spacing

Well, I am a sedevacantist (the actually true position).
So I don't end up being shackled to the words of cucked heretics.

Sup Forums is so brutal.
Even if someone agrees with you theyll roast the shit out of you

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
>I like futa

I haven't jerked off in 5 days. Feels good man.

>I'm a based sedevacantist

I've seem pictures of sedevacantist gatherings, full of non-whites. Sounds like... people who have a theological divergence, not much extra-conservative, or such. That being said, I can't imagine anyone respecting that pope...

As a biracial Hindu I love to throw my biracial into the white man's face to troll him. Mainly as a way to get back at you ignorant whites they confuse Hindus with mud slimes. If a white person gives me an attitude I will call them racist for no reason, mostly for fun. It's fun to try to see white men justify their racism

I skipped church to jack off and get a couple of hours extra sleep before work.

Hindus did nothing wrong

They are our friends against the eternal mohammedans, it's just that most Indians here are complete fucking spergs.

Sikhs are even more bro tier tho desu senpai.

I have a mild addiction to Pepsi Max and have masturbated at least once a day since 31/12/2004

I am 28 and never worked a day in my life. I am a NEET going to college for a garbage major (game design) to get a worthless degree that y mom put me through cause she thinks I will get a job with it.

I live off of my trust fund and I dont feel guilty for not working and I hope to live out the rest of my days quietly and play videogames, weight lift, and watch anime.