Black Racist Serial Killer

Have any of you seen this on the news?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/03/missouri-man-who-once-threatened-to-kill-all-white-people-is-indicted-in-2nd-set-3-killings.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping my own thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

>that nose and head tilt
I feel like I'm staring at a double barrel shotgun

cnn hasn't reported on it of course.

Fox news probably hasn't either, you stupid fucking Trump supporter.

This story was published the same day that the "teacher stars as racist podcast host" story came out.

The media thought a politically incorrect pod cast was more newsworthy than a black person yelling "fuck white people" and gunning down 6 whites.

That's the state of our media now. It's all propaganda.

Yes I'm sure this will be as big news as a white racist killing only black people

Nor has MSNBC

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/03/missouri-man-who-once-threatened-to-kill-all-white-people-is-indicted-in-2nd-set-3-killings.html
You were saying?

NOT MARK HAMILL

That's not a bad idea.
We should tweet the story to all celebrities.

>Have any of you seen this on the news?

No, and this is coming from someone who lives in Kansas City.

The police refused to even notify the public that there may be a serial killer on the lose until he killed a prominent restaurant owner and people started asking questions.

The only "treatment" that boy needs is a rope.

just out of curiosity, when are whites in the US gonna get tired of all this crap and hang all niggers, lefties and most journalists? there must be a moment when people will snap afterall

It's time for whites to start killing niggers.

Msm would never report this silly.
Now if it were a white man, they would all be organizing town hall meetings within 24hours.

Ah burn

I really think that's the state of the USA at this point.

Black people committing crimes is almost universally hushed up.

Blows my mind it wasn't even news in the city it took place in. That's scary and dystopian.

has a white attorney - haha

>he will not be tried for hate crimes

when it's too late

Why didn’t he just go into a white kid school and fire away? They’re sitting ducks, plus some of them will be sitting mud ducks.

Middle aged...61 to 67
How long do Ameritards expect to live.

No, but I don't live near that area and see no reason why I should know about some local crime story.

A mentally ill person couldn't get treatment and lashed out violently. A story that gets played out thousands of times in this country. Ignore the sensationalist article, the situation is that simple.

>Bumping myself, I'm bumping myself... bumping.. muh....shhheeeelllffffff
Self bumps don't work newfag

Fucking destroyed, bitch.

Covered up by media-state because he's a pet.

You done squealed like a Hogg boy.

Florida school shooting is the same thing. If anything it's less important than this story which is indicative of an actual wider problem, but the media has been talking about that constantly for weeks

boomer toll paid

Send it to Tucker.

i'd be scared if any black was capable of planning something and going through with it successfully without being stopped midway through.

Is that his first sight of vagina face

No, because the Clinton News Network refuses to show it

Nobody should be killing anyone