It's time for your mom to kick some ass

It's time for your mom to kick some ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/twafop.zip
web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000048/
exhentai.org/tag/artist:meicha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is the artist?
I swear I read a manga with these same style.

Meicha, but he's adapting Iida Pochi's designs.

And that's it for this week.
Here's the chapter zipped: my.mixtape.moe/twafop.zip

This looks super interesting.

Any more informaiton on the manga version? It dosen't have a Manaupdates page.

Well that's to be expected considering it released yesterday.
web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000048/

At least they're have the focus where it matters, from all relevant perspectives. Like front and back.

Well that's short but I guess it's just a pilot episode. Doesn't looks like Pochi's artwork either. Who's the artist anyway?

That guy. exhentai.org/tag/artist:meicha

what is this and why is this not a hentai

Isekai LN where son and OP level mother journey across a fantasy land to "strengthen their bond"

Not reading it until there is at least some incest.

Soon

Had to double check she wasn't Asuna.
What is that hairstyle called (esp the front) its one of my favs

Wasn't original LN heavily criticized in Japan?

Asuna has a half-up french braid with bangs. It's generally not worn with bangs in 3-space because it's already quite a masochistic hairstyle.

I've been fucking waiting for this,about damn time

OH SHIIII
Translations when?

>MMMMMORPG
You lost me

>Wasn't original LN heavily criticized in Japan?

What is it they don't like?

Hot dayum that MILF body

They are disgusted by the implied mother x son incest

What are they, gay?

Hopefully everything. It's fucking terrible

It's silly they are angry about this, but brother and sister is a-ok.

How bad is the novel?
I've seen extracts of cringey questionably translated dialogue, could a competent writer make it readable and engaging?

Soon

According to nips review LN has usual problems of isekaishit and even MC's mother is badly written and dull.

is Pochi and the fetish taboo the only thing making it popular.
A skilled re-writer and editor can rescue a poorly written story if the idea is good enough.

It starts off with the typical "UWAAAH EEEH HUUH" dialogue with babby's first fanfic tier characters.

And then they roll out the RPG stat screens.

whyd the change her design man

How tall is she?

Will the mom be the end game?

Has the dad fucked off?

The dad is gone, yes.

Apparently she' not blood related to her 'son.' Inseki route confirmed.

Isekair or not Japanese fantasy is way too struck with the medieval mmorpgish aesthetics.

I really like classic fantasy and I don't really have complains about the contents itself, the princess in distress fighting the evil overlord building a harem...all that still works to me.

But when it comes to aesthetics I'd wish they tried to use more flavor, how about some space opera or cyberpunk, or how about something set in ancient greece?

Back in the late 80s and early 90s japanese works combined lot of elements giving birth to really interesting and unique settings. Madara, Arion, Lost universe, Outlaw star, Triton no umi, Dragon Century, Gaiarth, Escalowne...

But lately everything is just...Dragon Quest over and over and over again.

>how about some space opera or cyberpunk
Then it's no longer fucking fantasy you troglodyte.

Japs absolutely need to Animate Shut Hell now.

Do you know that space opera is Fantasy, right?

And Cyberpunk can be either fantasy or sci-fi depending on how you approach it

>space sci-fi shit
End yourself.

Because Japs like to stick to what is comfortable for them. Changing settings is taking a risk. Something most anime studios can't afford.

I would love to go back to the days when we had actual medieval fantasy instead of Isekai.

Dropped

I just checked and it seems that the wikipedia now considers Space Opera a subgenere of Sciencie fiction, when always was a subgenre of Fantasy...I guess things changes and newfags are iliterate fagots.

bueno

>not blood related to her 'son

Cause there is no incest yet

>NBR

It would literally be illegal for them to do an incest route. This is the next best thing. I'll take what I can get at this point.

Well, at least we ocasionally still get nice things with nice settings like Abyss, that is exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about when I talked about flavors.

Sadly series like that are way too scarce.

>Japan can't depict guys fucking their moms in a fantasy setting without getting arrested

Isn't this supposed to be the 1st world?

KICK GUM
CHEW ASS

>my husband's son

1st world doesn't mean what it use to. We are going to have to give them another double dose of freedumbs.

I would be happy if they at least try to do world building instead of just copypaste the last bland jrpg the writer played.

Wait a fucking minute, does that mean she's pure?

>LN
>isekai
>competent writer

She won't stay pure very long if she gets dicked by her husbands son lmao

>inb4 she hasn't had sex with her husband yet

Oh god.

Do japs not consumate the wedding by fucking the same day you get hitched?

Like dead or divorced or business trip to Ameria?do I have to feel bad about the cucking?

Gone

Doujin tier writing

Japs sure, japanese characters in japanese works of fiction not that much.

I even remembe a LN that had a milf that someway was pure. How? I don't remember, but she had a daughter, her daughter, she gave birth to her, but she was virgin

Danmachi has a virgin hooker character,I'm not surprised.I think they insist this faggotary not because it's incest but because japs just hate non-virgins.

So his step mom is a virgin? That's fucking retarded.

This isn't true. It's just one shitposter saying it every thread.

I wanna believe you user I really do

No ofense, but knowing japanese media what he says is pretty plausible, and I have nor more reasons to believe you than I have to believe him

you can end this by posting proof

wh40k is pretty much fantasy space opera

It wouldn't be illegal. It would just be classified as an R18 work.

THIS IS FUCKING RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS

Star Wars too

They usually do that bit with the two getting married and the husband immediately dies/leaves/??? and the son can only rely on the new mother for his care otherwise he goes to live with distant relatives or other bad things.

Cried at the ending. It was perfect.

What if there was a harem series where the tsundere heroine's mom was actually the main girl?

Picked up.

So like, their nightly sex adventures are being broadcast around the world on Twitch?