Oh fuck. I really wish I didn't vote for Trump

Oh fuck. I really wish I didn't vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.0f07526b3833
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump's (((friends and allies))) are worried he's spiralling out of control
He planned this from the start, FOOLS!

Paraphrased quote with no reliable source stated. Sounds just like made up shit.

MK Ultra is a powerful drug.

>says source familiar with a TV show that had a skit describing Trump's thinking

>this time is different

As opposed to the no other times he “spriraled out of control?”

What makes this time different is that he's doing that trade war shit and everything else was totally fine but THIS is the last straw for those sleazebags.

You think Shillary would be doing a better job?
Dumb fucking burgers.

Yes, actually.

Yes she would

Well yeah you fucking dumbass

Go stick a kabob up your ass and throw yourself in the thames drumpfcuck

HER

EMAILS

Hell No she wouldn't and if you say yes you're even more brain dead then i thought possible of then Trump Supporters

I think it's funny that liberals think Hillary Clinton was a good choice for president she ruined a country for no reason Libya why did she do that you know what's happening in Libya now people are being sold into the slave trade because of Hillary Clinton and you voted for that that's your morality right there so are we really that different yeah I might want to guess the Jews but that's all in jest

You left your memeflag on, faggot. Also, you're wrong. Unless you're a Sanders supporter, in which case, TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING MEMEFLAG and YOU'RE SUPER WRONG.

>THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT
They wanttobelieve so badly it's literary-ily leaking out

>Increasingly nervous man says
>"this time"

Yes, only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Not gonna lie, former trump supporter here.

This is pretty hilarious watching drumpf crash and burn.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

this time it's serious. because they know every ones heard it a million times. kek new dealer.

Trump is about to say fuck it and press the button just to end it all

Sources familiar with a source who has a source that is familiar with the thinking of a source that is near a source that sources a source near Trump says Blumpf BTFO Mueller anyday now muh rushuh!

Not gonna lie, former diversity advocate here.

This is pretty hilarious watching the country burn.

But in all seriousness, they have to go back.

Dude, I JUST saw this exact story on CNN. rashin cold fusion confirmed. It's over for kklumffphh!

also, sorry for assuming your gender, xude.

>I used to be a supported of _________
Back to the oven, schlomo.

>board at GFs place waiting for her to cook me dinner
>reading "trump news" on her Ipad
>reading CNN article about steel tariffs for a laugh
>CNN talking about Trump's chief economic strategist
>literally says:
>"A source familiar with his thinking.."
>bust out laughing
>gf wondering what I'm laughing at
>too hard to explain it to her

How the fuck is shareblue still paying you to make threads like this? Haven't you all killed yourselves by now?

Oh well, guess it can't be helped. BTW here's Lloyd Oliver Willis, who works at shareblue. It's not doxing, because this photo's from his twitter where he openly admits he works with these retards. But it's fun to post his name here and watch the sharefags get nervous.

>I really wish I didn't vote for Trump
Says no person that actually voted for Trump.

>Sources familiar with a source who has a source that is familiar
Looks legit. Multiple sources.
Trump's really really really really done this time for real-real.

>sources familiar with the matter allegedly told CNN that there may be something big coming, potentially involving people who might be linked in some way to individuals who know Drumpf

Crackerjack reporting

>this time is different
yeah ok lol

Boy, I've been hearing this for about the past 2 years from the beginning of his campaign.

When is something actually going to happen?

Drumpf supporter here I should have voted for hilary and so should you.

OH SHIT, they've never said anything this bad before, I think this may realy be it, guys. Time to pack it up. It's different this time.

shills on high alert

>this time
>last time we were kidding
>time before that... kidding
>time before that... just kidding bro
>this time... this time.... this time it's for real though

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
This guy sure has fake nuclear codes. Just look at him

kill yourself shill rat

It's a source close to the sources who have access to the absolute best source of all.

Source:
Liberalpower2thepeople_commusoy.com

>He's spiraling out of control

Go back and have another read, IT SAYS ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME.

THAT LITERALLY MEANS ITS NOT THE SAME AS THE OTHER TIMES WHEN IT WASN'T. NOW IT IS. THATS WHAT DIFFERENT MEANS.

We're fucked.

>this time is different
literally
L I T E R A L L Y
saying that they were lying every past time but we should trust them *this* time

>its serious this time, goy!
pathetic

Yes Trump is retarded

So, Trump is finally breaking free of the treacherous advisers that ruined the first year of his presidency, and will start fulfilling the campaign promises that got him elected in the first place?

Fucking finally.

*yawn

Lol did he turn on the elite entirely?

>according to unnamed sources that are close to his thinking...
oh yea fuck off nigger.

This

4/10 larparoo

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/24/donald-trumps-chances-of-winning-are-approaching-zero/?utm_term=.0f07526b3833

LOL at Drumphies thinking it's the same when THEY EVEN SAID it was different this time. Go back and read it again, or can you not read?

Until his finger decompresses the launch button, Trump is still a better role-model and leader for America than any other candidate.

You didn't vote for him though. I think Italy must be doing harm to your agenda, the shilling is intense today.

>no true scotsman
Read the fallacies image in the sticky, Indian.

I really wish you didn't start this dumb fucking thread...oh well.

>unsourced (((friend))) and (((ally)))
I hope he tears it all down.

>I really wish I didn't vote for Trump.

like you did anyways, 99.999% chance you voted for sHillary

yea ignore 40 years of corruption and scandals emails where just the latest and people are in prison right now for the same thing and for far less

no such thing as a former trump supporter
just anti trump shills who want to paint that his support is shrinking when it hes growing stronger

Binary thinking retard

shills are out today

>and they say this time is different

The absolute STATE of Fake News.

>doesn't says why he's spiraling
What are they trying to say?

Any day now, right?

Sup Forums lied to you about Roy Moore and they lied to you about this.

This is looking the beginning of the end for Trump

Newfag replied to pasta.

sup niggas? missin yo homes?

what is the context of this comment? Op is a faggot since IT didn't add a source.

Since someone finally asked politely, here you go.

>Retired Gen. Barry McCaffrey did not mince his words about Trump's current mental state.

>"I think the president is starting to wobble in his emotional stability and this is not going to end well," he told. "Trump's judgment is fundamentally flawed, and the more pressure put on him and the more isolated he becomes, I think, his ability to do harm is going to increase."

>he planned to ruin america from the start
That actually sounds semi plausible. Watch him fiddle while the country burns.

>...they say this time is different