The problem isn't jewish propaganda. It's white people

Jewish women. Muslim Women. Indian Women. Paki women. Indian Women. Asian women. All of them live in the west yet the majority manage not to turn into vapid sluts. Even though they are exposed to the same jewish media that white women are. You know why?

The problem isn't propaganda or Jewish media. The problem is white people. White fathers are the problem. In general, the problem with white women is white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam),
archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

picrelated is not white, they are british. completely different breed

you took the final pill my friend, white men are weak thats why they are in situation they are now. But pol virgins will blame anybody but themselves. They live in a strong denial.

t.roastie

the actual problem is white drinking

pakis, indians, asians, muslims: they don't slam back white wine and getting fucking trashed

all these images you see of brithog meaty thigh slampigs street revelling/trough gobbling ALL involve heavyset women stumbling off the firewater

ayo, alcoholup.. you be sayin we should ban drinkan?? makin me thinkan huuuhhh

ethnic biches = walk on water
white hogs = stagger on liquor

keked, im a 190cm / 90 kg jacked dude serving in the army right now like it or not but majority of white men are cucks.

>Jewish women. Muslim Women. Indian Women. Paki women. Indian Women. Asian women. All of them live in the west yet the majority manage not to turn into vapid sluts

First generation maybe, after that...

No, Schlomo, the problem is that the media and the others do not like white men being white men.

Sage.

>Jewish women
>not sluts
Ahahahahaha... pfffttt... hahahaha

This is very true.

>jewish women aren't vapid sluts
do you even hollywood? jewish women are some of the biggest sluts

The merchant wouldn't be able to sell if someone didn't buy, user.

He's right, it's weak men that allowed this. Feminism was the biggest shit test in history and we failed

>Jewish women. Muslim Women. Indian Women. Paki women. Indian Women. Asian women.
>All of them live in the west yet the majority manage not to turn into vapid sluts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh wait you're serious
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're not fooling anyone roasty

>men are responsible for every womans actions

how much of a fucking apologist cuck are you,

T. Brown or yellow man who's salty that white women pay him no mind.

East Asians drink a lot though and you don't see them with the same problems.

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

Even then. 2nd and 3rd generation non-white women might be a little less reserved, but in the end they are still respectable and settle down and get married.

Sure they don't. There are tons of white men who are strong and raise great daughters. Stop blaming your problems on the media.

It's both. The Jew is a predator and the white is the pathological victim. This is how it works, this is how it will keep working up until it's too late.

They act like sluts. Act. You know. Because they're actors.

So why do white men and women buy it while the others don't

Their fathers are responsible for how they turn out

White peple poisoned by jews

do you blame a strong man who was poisoned, or the poisoner?

>Even though they are exposed to the same Jewish media as everyone else

Sure OP, Pakistani and Chinese women have the same media access as European or American women. Totally the same.

GUYS GUYS GUYS! I FINALLY FIGURED "IT" ALL OUT! IT WAS NEVER BECAUSE OF X ITS BECAUSE OF Y

baka what's with this board and dipshits like you who think "it can all be traced to THE ONE TRUE REASON

Absolutely wrong. The non white women born here are also whores, even some of the muslim girls. Not quite to the extent of whites but close.

>fathers are responsible for 18 year old women who no longer live at home and are free to do as they please

are you dumb? you can shelter your daughter all you want for the 18 years of her life until she is legally allowed to fly the nest. nobody is in control of what she does after other than herself. you can't blame men for EVERYTHING that is bad with women.

Its sadly true, especially in german speaking realm

Yeah naaa! It's the jews.. Always the jews.

? that's not true though, they're less desirable than white girls so their options are more limited, they are all driven by the same biological imperative to fuck the most attractive male available to them. race/country they were raised in has nothing to do with it. this thread is stupid

agreed

you took the final red pill which is feminism

I agree. But who chooses these men to be fathers? White women. White women don't know how to choose the appropriate father for their future children. When the family patriarch had power, they made sure their white daughters didn't fuck up the family by making sure she chose a responsible hard working men and not unchangeable bad boy Chad's and Tyrone's, and low intelligent men. Now feminism has destroyed the power if the patriarch, women can do whatever they want, and their choices have direct consequences for white civilisation. I've known middle class Indian women who were sluts at university but we're forced to marry pajeet the responsible but boring engineer, because their fathers didn't want their daughters to disgrace the family. Now they have happy functioning families whilst Stacie's are all divorced because she thought she could change Chad or Johnny but she was wrong.

if you're unable to raise your daughter (and son) to be disciplined and teach them about how the world works alongside with proper manners, how to stand up for themselves and be self respecting individuals, you should not fucking reproduce.
The west, US especially, is fucked. White men have a big portion of the blame.
The truth is, this is the only place you have the guts to speak your mind in a sense. Outside od the net, you would watch your mom/sister/daughter get raped and not act on in. You are the guy that films the nigger that attacks the old lady in the bus and doesn't do shit about it. You would probably even give him your shoes. Pitiful.

Are you that weak?

==Thread Reminder==
White women have done more damage to white people than any Jew. White women are mutt factories.

It's also funny that these same white guys think getting rid of jews is going to fix the media. White people are going to continue producing the same media because it sells. Degenerate media is not the problem.

Japan has way more degenerate media than America. Guess what though most japanese women aren't vapid sluts like western women.

Three more kids than the average Sup Forums poster will ever have with white women.

Mutts

Fuck off, shareblue kike.

Go back to blaming Jews for forcing white women to have large numbers of mutt babies with non-white men. White women are a mistake.

ANYONE who dislikes white women is an ENEMY of white people.

White women allowed to freely choose their mate is the enemy of white people. White women have and will continue to choose non-white men.

Serving in the ((army))

Its because white people lack a sense of family and community and shame

An Indian slut showing up drunk to her house with two men would be shamed by her entire community

White people dont even have that

Hahaha man your delusional. Leave it to a Turkish mutt to be so fucking naive

Jewish women are literally the biggest sluts you will ever meet. What the fuck are you talking about?
Jewish women are either massive sluts who will never get married or they are marrying outside of their race at absurd numbers. Literally white people's greatest hope is that Jews destroy themselves before the West is beyond saving

Why don't they do that ? Social engineering directed by Jewrej

OP is right, white people are disgusting by the fact that they've fallen so easily into white guilt and slut culture, but at least some try to break conditioning and do some good. Final stage of breaking conditioning is getting fucking ripped and behaving like a man, hope that neets get to understand that

The organic european is a rare thing. The plebs are being poisoned to die at retirement age.

Clothes; cosmetics; food; air; vaccins. You name it.

Wrong leaf

Am 3 generation, and my fathers side is pakistani, and basically we pakistanis "all know each other"; and i have only heard of 3 scandals of women trying to act white, all disowned by their family, which is a pretty good number considering how many pakistanis we are here in Oslo and Stavanger.

What are you on about? Literally nobody is immune as a group to propaganda. All of these groups you listed and even Jews themselves are completely susceptible to all propaganda. The problem is with white people not taking responsibility for their own trash and their own failures as a group, but that applies to all groups. There is no white genocide. Only white suicide and complacency.

I agree with everything you said. What i'm trying to say is that it isn't the propaganda or the medias fault. It's white people's fault

I've worked in construction most of my life, and agree 100% with what you said. Any white men that is not taking part of some prolonged physical activity like soldiering, labour, exercise, etc, end up getting sucked in by the effeminate culture. Sure such culture was designed by jews, but white people could have always said no, instead they sa9id yes. Whites have been taken over the sin of greed, they chose gold over race, thats why the wasp elites "won" ww2. The universe provided anglos with two choices, jewish money and an easy life, or a struggle, but with your brothers. Anglos chose money. Now white nations have a lot of money, and the problems that come with it.