American Special Forces (Green Berets) Getting Killed by ISIS Live on CAM *NEW VIDEO*

entire video was recorded by american soldiers gopro cams.

all americans are killed. isis captured video and released it. happened in niger.

source of the incident: nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/17/world/africa/niger-ambush-american-soldiers.html

video start at 01:55: youtu.be/5a14CMBFljs

in case youtube deletes it: dropbox.com/s/za1b3rr7cg18lz9/remote44e0afe900000033.mov?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
duffelblog.com/2012/04/pentagon-study-finds-beards-directly-proportional-to-combat-effectiveness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ISIS, ie mossaad, who have been sniping US personnel and planting ieds targeting US military in the mideast from the beginning

you can hear screams of american soldiers before dying

Israel needs to be wiped off the map.

also besides americans, 5+ niger security forces were killed too

Why the fuck does the dod let soldiers wear these go pros? Shit boggles my mind. Where is the opsec?

Goat fucker detected

That's not how it happened at all. The op was at night first of all...
Wait are you the idiot that claimed that one dude killed like 3,000+ soldiers by himself and if you added up the casualties you claimed it was more than was lost in Vietnam?

He was a dumb turk too.

More dead jewish soldiers
hahahahahahha

just watch the video you moron.

Awesome I love watching ZOGbots get killed more than sandniggers

Must see the killing goy

What the US military won't say is how many soldiers are dying.

Man, americans aren't going to like it. Someone's gonna get his ass kicked in American MoD.

the best part of the video starts at 06:15

americans leave their dead friends on the ground and start running away from fighting

Damn shame screaming is partly covered by that stupid ass nasheed

These fucking Kikes support our enemies
>HURR DURR If that makes you angry yer a goat fucker

FUCK THE KIKES HOLOCAUST 2.0 NOW!

DELET THIS

can confirm. When ever we came under effective fire it was always far too complex of an attack for sandniggers. And there were too many instances of us finding obvious outposts only to be told to return to base upon requesting permission to engage.

How poor is this burger army? Lol drive into the desert in their prius and get buttfucked by hajis

All that training only to be killed by sand niggers in the desert

I can't even put into words how much I want to kill these sand niggers and Israelis for supporting them.

>Leaf
>Military
Until you have a real army and aren't our little bitch brother that complains from the sideline your opinion is irrelavent

>another welfare leech gone

who cares

Don't blame them, blame our cucked fucking leaders. Trump hasn't done shit to stop it. At this point we really are the new Rome, which I mean that US generals get to do what they want

>you can hear screams of american soldiers before dying
How many times have you masturbated to it already, Mustapha?

Keep dying, it's fucking hilarious

>Don't blame the filthy rat kikes that prop this up
I blame them and want their children dead

Why do they always play the same shitty music?

wtf does israel have to do with americans dying in niger by isis?

>His country is enthusiastic about becoming a thirdworld shithole
But a few soldiers dying on a special ops mission means we have the problems.

Go fuck a dog chink retard

I love the sound of dieing for Isreal in the morning. Let this be a lesson for you yank fuckers, DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY. Form militias for home defense and let them send their spics and niggers off to die in the desert.

Shitskins have been getting BTFO all over the place, they really need a moral boost

>What does Israel have to do with ISIS?
Really... do we really need to break that down for you?

Another good man sent to die for nothing, payback is going to be a real bitch

Me too senpai. But like I said, we have leaders of the government who are cucked beyond relief.

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

I'll just post this here

>We've all heard women scream in horror films ... still, we know that no-one is really screaming. Why? Simply because an actress can't produce some sounds that convince us that something vile and heinous is happening. If you ever heard that tape, there is just no possible way that you'd not begin crying and trembling. I doubt you could listen to more than a full sixty seconds of it.

This was in Mali/Niger border and they were assisting the Nigerien military in counterterrorism operations.

Explain to me how any of what I just described serves Israel

Don't be sad Javier, Trump will totally save you guys. Nevermind those unpayable debts and 11 million a day going to Israel. Fucking fat pieces of shit.

Because generals love watching live footage from their "command rooms".

You mean,the Jews lost some of their American mercenaries hired out to them by the American political system.

ISIS here

DEATH TO AMERICA

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Can't hear shit just monkey music

US Heroes.

/Thread.

How does it serve America and the average joe?

Youtube removes right wing channels, but not the pro-ISIS ones.

>Projecting this hard

No one will ever care that Canada was a country. Especially the Canadians.
And remember "If you kill your enemies, they win"

yeah you sound like a pothead internet conspiracy no job that comments on RT. explain to me with actual proof how israel is isis.

by keeping these fuckers at bay and from colonizing the world.

Where tf is that La David nigger? Did he run away?

u r israels puppet

Liberality for all

Yet they're imported at huge rates into every western country

Yeah, I don't think it's keeping shit at bay

i will not click dat

{{{ISIS}}}

{{{}}} = Soviet/Kremlin/FSB

grizzly man?

Those screams. That shit fucks with my head.
RIP Green Berets, I truly hope you'll get payback some time soon on those muslim-fucks.

That's what's most shocking about this whole thing for me. The sheer amount of "recommended videos" all of which are ISIS propaganda is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, try to sell a few filters to pay off your alimony, and you have to GTFO

>If I use enough ad hom's it will make a point.
Sorry it didn't work.

How about you use that bar on the top of your window to search what the Israeli defense minister has said regarding their interests in Syria and get back to me faggot.

>MUH RUSSSIAAAA

Time for another MOAB

yo know what makes me mad, good people getting killed in some fucking bumfuck nowhere defending nothing but sand

dying for your country in on your land or your valuable ally land is the only way

this is fucking bullshit being in some fucking stupid desert killed by literal savages

Rest in Peace

ALL AMERICAN PIGS WILL PAY

Why did they take the guys shoes off?

If you’re fighting on your own land you’re losing

Was it aL CIA Duh or the Israeli Secret Intelligence Services, AKA ISIS?

Yeah, this is just sad. They died for nothing.

Why do guys with red beards make the best warriors/soldier?

>US special forces
>red beards everywhere
>British SAS
>red beards everywhere
>US revolutionaries
>mostly butthurt red bearded ulster-scots and irish
>hardcore ISIS members
>all have red beards

lol editing is gay like myself

why is the US army in Nigger?

We were there because the French as well as the Nigerien military invited us to help them with their Mali operation.

lol american "special forces"

My family has been here for 320 years, how many days ago did your spic family invade America?

Video quality sucks, anyone got a 720p link?

Where was the support? Why were three soldiers out in nothing more but an aluminium truck for cover?

It doesn't but that doesn't mean it has anything the fuck to do with Israel, stop repeating Sup Forums memes without thinking, retard.

Those ISIS fighters are fucking retarded, they could have captured wounded US troops alive but some trigger happy niggers decided to off them.

Killing US troops is one thing but capturing one alive would have been an order of magnitude larger incident.

Excellent shitposting desu

What a clusterfuck. The more I read about this the more it fucking stinks.

US drone overhead saw the whole thing take place. Drone couldn't do shit because it was unarmed. Why the fuck are they flying an unarmed drone in a warzone where ISIS is present.

French Air Force jets showed up in time but couldn't engage because they couldn't distinguis friend from foe. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NATO ALLIANCE. Can you imagine Russians attacking Lithuania and US not being able to hit them because they can't tell who's their fucking ally? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

The vehicles they were driving were FUCKING UNARMED. Sending fucking special forces soldiers worth millions of dollars in training with fucking $30k Toyotas. WTF is wrong with the army? Why did they spend billions of dollars for the fucking JLTV if they're not using them in warzone. Two of these trucks would've BTFO of 50 militants and the engagement would've ended in 10 min max.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M MAD

>green berets
>special forces
sure if a training instructor is your idea of special forces

Where did I say it was serving Israel. You are the retarded one

>Why do guys with red beards make the best
warriors/soldier?

Because gingers have no soul.

Kek, the Pentagon excuses and timeline is all sorts of fucked.

This. Who ever thought special forces are immortal and send them like fucking rambos to deal with this zerg rush without any fucking support

It were little green men. Trump bombed the {{{Syrian Army}}} and they retaliated. Why cant the US glass the entire Russian airbase already, Is not like the Russian people will be baited into a war for some oligarchs wealth. At least Israel and the US are there to protect the US dollar hegemony which bring wealth to everyone at home. Russian special forces are being used by their gov to keep the Saudi pipeline away.

What got to me is it looked as though they purposefully shot them in the groin/head to disfigure them after death.

Hard to digest knowing that these soldiers were someone's husband/son/father, and knowing that this kind of video exists out there, and that your loved one's death and mutilation is being exploited as a recruiting strategy for the very savages that did it.

>until I die
well no shit

Those boys died in a useless operation in buttfuck nowhere Africa on the behest of slimy diplomats. This shit needs to end.

Amen

If those cheap ad homs upset you that much then they're probably true, huh?

If ISIS weakens a neighborhood archrival, in this case Baathist Syria, it might play out in their favor for a few years if their borders are more secure. It also doesn't mean ISIS wouldn't attack Israel later. It also doesn't make ISIS a wing of Israel. The world isn't 2 dimensional, but maybe that's hard for you. Your logic is so bad it must be difficult for you to have arguments with people outside of the internet, huh kiddo?

They should have dug in somewhere and taken as many radheads as they could rather than trying to leg it.

They died for Israel

haven't seen enough gore videos lad, they come off automatically when you die, it's a force of nature

No I'm just pointing out subhuman intellect.

Tall red haired, light skinned warriors from the black sea area conquered the known world thousands of years ago. Their genes can be found from Ireland to new Zealand and mummies from China to Egypt to Peru and Bolivia. Sarmatians and scythians were descendents of these people.

duffelblog.com/2012/04/pentagon-study-finds-beards-directly-proportional-to-combat-effectiveness/

They were out in the open on flat desert terrain where the fuck were they going to leg it to?

I thought Sup Forums was banned in your shithole, t*rk

Doesn't have anything to do with Israel, lol.

Those trucks are on standby mode on US soil should its citizenry decide to take to the streets and rebel against your military industrial complx's war mongering.

Ya yankee sucka