Boku no hero academia

What will Nejire's backstory be, assuming Horikoshi doesn't completely abandon her?

Other urls found in this thread:

fascans.com/featured/farewell/
vocaroo.com/i/s00vJqDDOeO2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nejire was a girl who didn't talk much
>her not saying anything somehow lead to the death of a friend
>the reason why she can't stop talking now is to never again let someone die

I am Hori and this is correct.

Hori is just enough of a hack to do it

Best

Nejire has a powerful and apparently easy to use quirk, so I assume she's always been at least top 3, maybe even top 1.
She's the shoto of 3rd years but without the edge and the daddy abuse.

Yeah, if Mirio was the one that was shit but got gud and Amajiki was the one that needed encouragement to unleash his potential then Nejire must be the one that was always good from the start.

So she just molests everybody now?

Her dilemma will probably be she's living without vision. Her peers have clear visions of who they want to be and are striving towards that. She's basically been lucking her way through life with raw talent and will either reassess her life when encountering a hick up or deep down she was always lost and just going through the motions.

>click on OP pic
>just makes the posts switch places

>Girls
>Getting anything in boku no fujoshi academy

I like the "she's a redeemed villain" idea that's been thrown around, specifically because she's the last person you would expect to have that kind of backstory.

>I used to have a hard dark life, and I've fixed myself by becoming stupid.
aint bad

She has severe autism

So does 90% of the cast including her two friends.

Spoilers when

Looks like Niggastream are our new gods now.

>THANKS FOR FOLLOWING US, EVERYONE.

>It’s finally time for Fallen Angels to bid goodbye to this as yet incredible, engrossing and revolutionary series. We’ve all decided it’s time we made a clean break from scanlating the mainline series in favor of focusing on continuing to translate the side material that’s not already being translated elsewhere, such as SMASH, the volume extras, and the side guides and novels. (The existing work on the character guide will be migrated to a separate archive.)

>It’s been a privilege and a joy to have played a part, however small, in the history of this series and its global fandom.

>NOW GO FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.

>Use a VPN if you must. After all, don’t forget, whenever there’s a wall standing in your way:

>PLUS ULTRA!!

>Smash
>80 chapters behind
Good luck with that

I look forward to it. SMASH cracks me up.

>revolutionary
what are these stupid faggots talking about

I imagine the series that's the subject to this post.

aren't you simply the wittiest nigger in the world

One down, now we just need Mangastream to fuck off and every translator hired by Viz to die of aids.

Fuck

Why? Less options is worse. At least in this case, none of the translations were duwang-tier. Unless you're going at this in the angle that we shouldn't have translations at all for BnHA, and in that case, fuck off.

I live to please with my wit.

I would love a duwang level translation of BNHA if we're all being honest

I think I'd like a duwang translation of pretty much any manga I like. Reading the original duwang is a rite of passage for Jojo, I think.

Damn now we have to rely on MS?

Confirmed by dub dubs

Well, at least SMASH! will be translated.

How evil would she have been?
Just a purse nabber? Or something more like Moonfish?

Who is best Villain?

It's Mr.Compress

AFO's daughter tier.
>mfw Nedzu kidnapped AFO's daughter to make her a hero

I blame niggerstream for this

Reminder

Top Confirmed Canon Pairings are all DECONSTRUCTIONS of shonen tropes.

>Bakugo impregnates Ochako who then marries Deku who raises his wife's son and then gives him OfA

>Mineta marries and has 6 million kids with Momo, Bacon hangs himself after he walks in on Mineta giving her the ahog

>Aizawa gets fired after it's found out that he impregnated a teenage student. Tokoyami begrudgingly raises his wife's son (Tsuyu's son).

>Kouta financially supports single mother Jirou and helps her raise her runt/bastard from Denki. She promises him daily that one day he won't be an orbiter anymore.

>Kirishima and Mina are a happy redneck family. Aoyama is their rich gay oji-san (TL note: Uncle) except he's not actually gay and is in fact her cuc-k.

>Tooru and Ojiro are seemingly the only normal married couple until a drunk Satou one day crashes into their house, caves in Ojiro's skull and then tries to rape Hagakure but after he can't find her anymore (idiot took her clothes off) he BLACKS their daughter instead.

This is the canon future for every girl in 1A.

Deal with it.

Also, every other 1A guy who didn't get to be at least some girls cuc-k will die forever alone.

YFW the current Reddit appeal arc is so shit that even translators are dropping it.

Enough to get her locked in Tartarus for a while.

>Forgetting that All Might is AT THIS VERY MOMENT raising Inko's son
This is the ultimate most canon cuckery in history and y'all didn't see it

something something rape

SMASH! is awful fujo bait though. Fuck. Dark times now.

So? He can't have kids of his own.

What's the problem with MS, aside from that one unreadable chapter recently? I've drifted towards them from a reposter site and stuck around because of RSS.

>Reddit appeal arc

over time she drove people away due to her personality. She became part of the Big 3 because Mirio and Amajiki are the only people who can stand to be around her for extended periods of time

Someone post the bleach collage.

vocaroo.com/i/s00vJqDDOeO2

SOON

Fuck off Redditor.

MS is like the fast food of manga translations. Quick, easy, relatively consistent, but also cancerous to the translation community (usurping smaller translation teams that started before peak popularity), sloppy (mediocre scan quality at times), not healthy (inaccurate, liberal usage of western slang, etc.) and also no long lasting satisfaction (not archiving their shit)

I still use MS. Have been for nearly a decade when Onemanga went down, but I won't pretend that MS is a purely benevolent force in the biz. It's also a reason why I'd rather just be able to read nip confidently.

Kind of the oposite of Switch, from Sket Dance.

>Onemanga went down
Never forget. ;_;7

I love MineMomo!

>NOW GO FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.

>Use a VPN if you must. After all, don’t forget, whenever there’s a wall standing in your way:

>PLUS ULTRA!!

what did they mean by this

He says you should ban evade on Sup Forums.

Reminder that Rappa doesn't do traps

The only good things that happened after AM died:

>Hero License Exam
+dorm rooms
+Camie's body
+meatman raping Bakusperg, Denki gets to show off
++bacon and bakushit confirmed trash in the exam
--Inasa
-everything else

>Internshit
+Kirishima fights
++Kirishima x Mina confirmed canon, fujos on Sudoku watch
+based Nemoto removing redditcancer
---Mirio (Inasa 2.0/ultimate redditcancer) and every fight involving him
--Nightcuck
--Cumeater
-all other new "heroes" in this arc
-Toga plot armor fight vs Aizawa
-everything else

It worked for Shoto.

She's a robot.

It's time.

>He posted it again

So grapefag very obviously started posting and samefagging a bit before midnight EST last night. And here he is, still posting his idiotic garbage twelve hours later. Considering this, I wonder what time zone the poor retard likely lives in

*she

And go kill urself, Miriocuck. I'll fuckin hunt you down like a dog.

>she
>dog
Can't even shitpost correctly.

Most of Sup Forums reacts to these pics the same way we react to the Tsuyu prolapse spam.

I'm drawing a very nice grape fanart that i'll be sharing next month

Its still time.

Thanks, you're a true user

Friendly reminder that mutants should be purged from the quirk pool

Bacon is Mineta's cuck

Endeavor doesn't support that. Only his racist cuc-k son is like that

When will they kill this "person"?

>open door
>see this
What do?

Shh.

Poor grapefag, still samefagging.

He didn't start posting.

is just your average shitposter

I think Nejire might be like the Bakugou prototype, who (if I understood his characterisation correctly) was basically all smiles rather than all scowls and, being a genius with a great quirk who has always succeeded at everything with ease, is completely unable to empathise with the struggles of normies and is rather insensitive and immature despite seeming nice. "Anyone could do it if they tried!"

Shut up grapefag, Mineta will die just like the rest of the shitty mutants

Where do you think his son gets it from?

>Manlets are actually mutants
Of course, it was so obvious, why didn't I see it before

>Nejire's best friend became a villain because of something she never bothered to notice (abusive parents, dying mom, being poor as fuck, rapist boyfriendo, her lesbian feelings, etc.)
>Nejire was forced to fight her
>Nejire now goes overboard wanting to know everything about people

her interest is very superficial and she doesn't seem to stop and listen

HeroChan

do you think Fuyumi has daddy issues?

oh the irony

>replying

literally read the thread you faggotron

Threadly reminder daytime BnHA generals are cancer.

Toga is MINE!!!!

Where is hell koichi aka the Hauler in the main manga?

can't say I've seen this character type often as a non-villain

Dead.

They start off alright but it's all in vain.

no twice , she's for deku

she used to be a villain but after she got her ass kicked she got a second chance
she's so autistically friendly because she's still a fucked up villain at heart and has no idea how to interact with other people in a way that isn't abusive or evil

Give her the Dicku

Good taste my friend

>Plus Ultra.
The fuck does that mean.