CGI is ba-

>CGI is ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4K7JgPJ8-s
youtube.com/watch?v=aQKjNSK1eRE
youtube.com/watch?v=m7d4bDxGCig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

d

Looks fucking shit. What is your point here?

Why do they do this?

Save money.

>wheels aren't even turning

The machine is great, but the character on top looks like shit.

>this is kino

There are really people who think CG costs nothing?

-ck

>Kinomo Friends

Lack of animator time and talent to draw 2D mechanical animation.

It's cheaper and everyone does it so they get away with it.

Both, cgi can get expensive and cheap.

He said "save" not "not spend".

It's much cheaper in the long run. They can use those same models in every driving scene that isn't a close up.

Is this fucking real? How the hell did they managed to fuck up my Kino?

The future for anime is looking great.

OOF

Save us Kyoani

Its expensive if you only use the model once or twice.
If you plan to keep using the same model over and over again, then it's fucking cheap compared to redrawing the same thing in different perspectives.

I can't wait for it to air just so I could see those get hype retards try and rationalize this trash.

fpbp

In that case, 'cheap' shouldn't sound like an insult.

The insult is the 3DCG part.

Blind fuck

guess we can archive the thread

Post good CGI I don't know the difference between CG and CGI

point? this is just a hurried bait

Webm unrelated.

>Kadokawa series

If you liked Kino no tabi you knew what was coming.

GiTS did a pretty great job blending cgi and 2d animation with the tachikomas

Why nothing can be as good as Etotama? Serious question.

Looks unnatural as fuck

>CGI is ba-
youtube.com/watch?v=E4K7JgPJ8-s

You can make OP motobike, add moveset and render with Blender or Maya in 30 minutes, meanwhile with 2D you need draw every frame (one hour by frame).

This actually looks cohesive and good. I think one of the things that makes the OP so jarring to look at is how the 3D object clearly does not have any effect on the painted background.

>>CGI is bad

Yes, but it's just a matter of time and resources. It will become less and less dull.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQKjNSK1eRE

It's an issue when you begin mixing CG and 2D. When the CG is all on its own, as it is in Etotama and a bunch of idol shows, it doesn't look out of place.

Why the most expensive japanese CGI look worse that Doc McStuffins?

youtube.com/watch?v=m7d4bDxGCig

It's looks fine sometimes.

No enough manpower. Dances of love live are CGI, Arpeggio and Frame Arms Girls need explain "they are machines" for CGI battles and Ronja look terrible.

No forget anime bodies dont work in full 3D (heads are too big, narrow shoulders, weird face-chest-hip proportions )

dumb dbshitter

>No forget anime bodies dont work in full 3D (heads are too big, narrow shoulders, weird face-chest-hip proportions )
I don't think this is true at all. Video-games have been nailing the 3D anime aesthetic pretty much since the PS2, just take a look at any modern Japanese fighting game and check out for yourself the beautiful, fluid animations. You just have to let 3D be 3D and not impose some arbitrary anime standard it has to conform to. This is currently expensive but 3D can look absolutely great like in .