Why is CNN always so buttmad about being called out?

Why is CNN always so buttmad about being called out?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/cnn-washing-machine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if they believe their own bullshit.

I think that goes without saying that they do

I need to read the Snopes article debunking this

You can't make this shit up

snopes.com/cnn-washing-machine/

KEK

lmaoo

Because if the goyim stop looking to them for truth, they're out of a job.

Veritas demonstrated that they do not believe their own bullshit. They're on video saying that Russia is a nothing burger.

CNN now has less primetime viewers than Hallmark Channel, and only 30% of their "regular viewers" actually trust their news.

Fucking retards. Good to screen grab anytime someone brings up Snopes. That's like their Tide Pod story checker where they said it's only certain colored Tide Pods.

If liberals don't trust CNN, where do they get their lies from?

They literally went on TV and said being called fake news was like being called by a racial slur. That is some olympic class reaching right there.

Sadly most of those regular viewers appear to be the Dutch mainstream media, which insists on using CNN as a source on literally everything to do with America.

Jews can't handle the fact that nobody likes them.

twitter

oh fuck this is great. CNN is in a death spiral and lashing out at anything. it won't be long until CNN just goes under.

Snopes is now debunking Onion articles? And the original poster of the obviously satire article got a warning for posting "fake news" because the obvious satire article was debunked by snopes?

Wait... wut?

>(((Fact))) checkers

The same applies to Finland actually, I wonder if this is true in an even bigger scale. Are there jews behind your mainstream media outlets too?

As mind numbingly dumb as this is, it gets into scary territory where someone can be banned for posting anything Snopes says is false.

>independent fact checker

This is literally a lie too.

I baited a couple of Snopes "journalists" on Twitter after one of them falsely accused that kid Jaden of not really being a student at Broward county after he went on Infowars a couple of times. Had a back and forth with them, even had a couple of beta male soyboys start attacking me to white knight for these addled wenches.

Their Twitters are full of liberal tears/rage. And one of them bragged about being blocked by The Gateway Pundit's Twitter (I think it was them), as if that's something an "independent fact checker" would be proud of.