Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/1MkKgu--BSw
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
May's plan for soft border could be rejected by EU
rte.ie/news/2018/0304/944886-ireland-brexit-coveney/

>Risk of flooding as Orange warning extended
rte.ie/news/2018/0304/944867-storm-emma/

>Nine men appear in court in connection with Tallaght incidents
rte.ie/news/2018/0303/944730-tallaght-incidents-court/

>Muslim leader backs repeal of the Eighth Amendment
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/influential-muslim-leader-backs-campaign-for-the-repeal-of-the-eighth-amendment-36641031.html

>State neutrality questioned as threats to safety increase
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/state-neutrality-questioned-as-threats-to-safety-increase-36666701.html

>Complex customs plan once again fails to give specifics on the Border
independent.ie/business/brexit/complex-customs-plan-once-again-fails-to-give-specifics-on-the-border-36664313.html

>Tourism Ireland says 'the craic' alone isn't enough to win back British tourists
thejournal.ie/niall-gibbons-tourism-ireland-3-3882104-Mar2018/

>Thousands of homes still without water and power
thejournal.ie/power-water-storm-emma-3884351-Mar2018/

>Kinahan cartel suffers another blow after international police arrest fourth Irishman in three months
thejournal.ie/kinahan-cartel-arrest-3881662-Mar2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/qJeEuiwuJhg
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/81wo37/forbes_accidentally_reveals_president_higgins_is/
youtu.be/6t4ndPXT600
archive.is/PeI0l
archive.is/xWGGx
archive.is/6fsa2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingal_County_Council_election,_2014#Mulhuddart
sinnfein.ie/edmond-lukusa
youtu.be/rv2gZpw5iWo
intellectualdark.website/
youtube.com/watch?v=n5HN-KT9rj0
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/read-alan-shatters-final-words-as-minister-for-justice-integration-is-the-only-way-forward-for-changing-society-30253544.html
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/what-disraeli-actually-said/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers sure know how to shop

it's more creative than just using shopping trolley that's for sure

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

discord gg/wXKumV

join the discord if you want

>tfw washing machine is broke

I'm running out of socks and jocks lads.

Took a fit of shitposting\trolling plebbit recently. They are fierce easy to wind up hi.

r/northernireland is starting to frogpost. Idk how ro feel about this. I think they want to use pepe. They posted pic related

This just in.
youtu.be/qJeEuiwuJhg

I hope these spaghettiniggers uncuck themselves tonight. Results should be coming in soon.

Fk mass

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/81wo37/forbes_accidentally_reveals_president_higgins_is/

:)
I'm gonna have me some fun

The poster "AmericanStuff" seems very defensive of Higgins. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. I'll have to dig up some dox on this cunt and see what he has to hide.

Mr Varadkars face really annoys me, why haven't the IRA killed him yet?

What did the IRA mean by this?

For any Jordan Peterson followers

How was the snow where you lads were?
Life can be hard at times

kek

:)

>Muslim leader backs repeal of the Eighth Amendment

Yet abortion is not legal in one single muslim country. Of course he doesn't mind if its the native women getting them though.

>not rating Michael Tea

Peterson panders to the Alt-Right for Patreon donations, but cannot endorse them as this would put his career on the line.
Same thing with Milo, Gavin McInness, Lauren Southern, Crowder, Akkad and the rest of those dipshits. Anti-Semites giving any money to this crowd are even stupider than regular stormfronters.

>invites Africans to Ireland who then proceed to destroy working class communities and burn down local supermarkets

When will the IRA/Cuck-Fein worshiping end?

How do you feel knowing you are condemned by most people and amde to feel like shite if you dare say a non white kid born to foreign parents isn't Irish.

Where does it says i worship shitfein and go eat your McDonads 56 % amerimutt

Not in Cork, there is palpable nigger hate.

>Walsh is the 4th most common surname in Ireland
YA BEEN TAFF'D, BOYOS.

Not true. Most people agree with us. We are the silent majority.

>Be Umar Al-Qadri
>Tell liberal Irish people what they want to hear, become beloved
>Condemn rival Imams around Ireland for their ultra religious conservatism
>does all this to secretely get rid of compeition to become top Imam in Ireland
>be patient and wait until Muslim population is high enough
>reveals himself as ultra radical and launches hate campaign against gays, liberals, Catholics, protestants, Irish people in general
>real life bond villain

IRA = Cuck Fein. They are one and same. Inseperable.

youtu.be/6t4ndPXT600

>How do you feel knowing you are condemned by most people and amde to feel like shite if you dare say a non white kid born to foreign parents isn't Irish.

Like this:

Do tell us more, oh enlightened one.

I'd bet anything that he tells his congregation the exact opposite of what he says to the media. And people will fall hook line and sinker for the whole tolerant/integrated muslim act.

t. Uneducated amerimutt

This thread is now UDA territory.

I got in trouble with my female boss who is a 24 year old, for joking about the black lad who looted Lidl being called Lidl wayne. All the lads laughed tho.

and he looks young enough to actually have the time to pull that sort of a plan off

amerimutt educating us about europe it is like bird educating fish how to swim

>1 post by this ID
Lol nothing brings the shills out of their caves like criticizing their precious cuck fein and their pro-mass immigration crusade. You do know that Liam Adams is a convicted pedo. Will legalizing child molestation be Cuck Fein's next crusade? So progressive.

Northern Ireland LARPers the most retarded of all Europe. They believe they're the last ethnic Jews of Israel.

>Lidl Wayne
kek, but don't worry about it lad I know a fella who got in trouble for calling an English coworker a Brit jokingly in a similar situation (female boss too come to think of it)

Everyone I know wouldn't consider non ethnic Irish people as being Irish and most people I know share similar views as myself and have never been condemned by anyone for my views.

Please don't confuse that Anglojew simptard when real Americans. I know it's easy to do, but trust me these idiots are mouth breathers. Jewish Attacks on Irish Americans:

>Heritage Florida Jewish News
Why is Ireland the most anti-Israel country in Europe?
archive.is/PeI0l - February 16, 2018

>JewishPress
Why is Ireland Europe’s Most anti-Israel Country?
archive.is/xWGGx - February 11, 2018

>Jewish News Syndicate
Why is Ireland the most anti-Israel country in Europe?
archive.is/6fsa2 - February 6, 2018

>posts Barrett in defense of his "SF and the IRA are inseperable argument"
>Barett himself thinks there was a good deal of seperation in ideals between the RA and the party

So, Jewish.

You shouldn't need to ask Jordan Peterson how to deal with Marxists. That is a question you shouldn't need ever to ask.

Mae hyn nawr yn edau Cymreig. Cachai bant, cŵn Gwyddelig.

I find it funny as fuck how racists internationally are obsessed with this election poster, and use it as "proof" that SF are not real Republicans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingal_County_Council_election,_2014#Mulhuddart
He got the seventh seat in an 8-seat Ward for Fingal County Council. You can feel the White Genocide in the air.

sinnfein.ie/edmond-lukusa
>Cllr Edmond Lukusa has lived with his wife Jeanne and two young children in Mulhuddart for the past seven years. He was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and he moved to Ireland in 2001.
>Edmond joined Sinn Féin in Dublin in 2007 after he became an Irish citizen. Prior to joining Sinn Féin as an active member of Mc Donnell Cumann, he was a member of the Union for Democracy & Social Progress who were against the ruling power in the DRC. He went on to become Deputy Representative of UDPS here in Ireland.

The man was politically involved in his home country, spent 13 years living in Ireland and 7 years living in Mulhuddart with his family, then was selected by SF to run for election on a Local Council along with another Native candidate. The sheer gall of Lukusa.

Heh, that old Canadian Trotskyite boomer is running defense for London. It's good to see Sup Forums tear the shit out of him.

Barrett condemned the provos in one his videos. He is certainly not a fan of Cuck-Fein/IRA. We should have accepted Sunningdale back in 1973 and could have saved a lot of WHITE lives. No point in a United Ireland if it's full of blacks looting.

>racism is bad
You poor sheltered child.

That chart is at least ten years out of date.

Only cucks would put a foreigner up for election and only cucks would vote fir one.

How we doing?

>defending Africans becoming politicians in Ireland and wielding power over Irish people

Holy shit, how low has this general fallen? I'm convinced it has been hi-jacked by controlled opposition now.

youtu.be/rv2gZpw5iWo

>we

Heh heh a Freestate passport doesn't make you Irish!

Lord fuck we are doomed with our plan that we all planned out together.

whats the story boys

Anybody heading to the March for Life Saturday. Need young faces there lads and ye can laugh in the face of the protester's

Not much, yourself?

Anybody heading to the March for Life Saturday. Need young faces there lads and we can laugh in the face of protester's

yes

all quiet on the western front

Sure there is no need to tell us we planned it together, we were all at the meeting or don't you remember?

You know, they could be right.

The 2016 Census shows that our population is 0.4% lower immigrants compared to the Census of 2011

Of course I do. A big 5-6 million person meeting. How could we not remember?

I don't but if you say it was our plan and our idea, sure what can I say.

So is Ireland actually going to get blacked?

If the plan that we and good ol Leo planned together goes as planned then yes

If we don't do anything about it.

I do believe that the "new Irish" should be given free swimming lessons so that when they flee the third world shithole that they've created here; they'll be able to swim ashore safely in Iceland or Greenland from their rubber boats.

>Be British
>150 years ago
>Jewish Prime Minister
It is clear allowing Britain into the EU was a mistake. They brought with them globalist doctrines of multiculturalism.

We already have our arse wide open for it.

That's because all those immigrants got citizenship and became paper Irish. An African born in a flat in Tallaght is still a nigger. I will never accept them as Irish.

Lauren Southern does somewhat, her trip to South Africa and subsequent videos were pretty good for the normalfag crowd, and the stopping of traffickers in the med with Generation Identity fellas. Akkad is expressly against them and has been getting passed around for firm fuckings in the e-celeb world and everywhere outside of his wank off fest channel lately; Crowder I don't know but I watched him on Joe Rogan for a few minutes and he just seems like a cuckservative civnat type; Gavin doesn't do much of anything and his rebel media thing has fallen apart afaik; Milo I don't know I haven't heard much about that fag since everyone shit on him for being a fag pedo.
Daily Shoah listening Alt-Right types don't like any of those people bar Lauren Southern (for actually doing something despite having been thought of as an e-whore/attention whore for so long) beyond viewing them as a soft edge for getting normalfags thinking about things and provoking consciousness. As usual /leftypol/ / tumblr / twatter types are completely unaware of what they're trying to attack, get a grip my friend.

Well me made gave 100,000+ people citizenship in the same general time frame.

New research on integration of immigrants in Ireland was launched by ESRI in March 2017. The research covers the period 2005 to 2015. Among the findings of the report were that “a significant proportion of immigrants in Ireland are now Irish citizens”. On their website EMN (European Migration Network) highlighted the following key finding from the report.

• The total number of naturalisation certificates issued to non-Irish nationals in 2015 was 13,500, 46 per cent lower than the 2012 peak, when 25,100 certificates were issued.

• Between 2005, when records began, and end-2015, a total of over 121,100 non-Irish nationals acquired Irish citizenship through naturalisation.

• It is estimated that up to 45 per cent of the estimated adult immigrant population of non-EU origin who were resident in Ireland at end-2015 had acquired Irish citizenship.

Although, that piece of paper lets fuck off anywhere in Europe.

Lad, Havn't ya heard? Were ye not at the 2040 meeting? We all made a plan, remember? It was settled that we would take in 1 million extra Immigrants.

Your perception is very surface level. Lurk for another 5 years.

intellectualdark.website/
What is The (((Intellectual Dark Web?)))
youtube.com/watch?v=n5HN-KT9rj0

Never heard this before, trying to find a source on it. Any idea what O'Connell said to illicit such a response?

(((Shatter)))

independent.ie/irish-news/politics/read-alan-shatters-final-words-as-minister-for-justice-integration-is-the-only-way-forward-for-changing-society-30253544.html

Ok, Rabbi.

"You're mom gay" - Daniel O'Connell

miss me yet lads?

Italy's voting just ended. We will know soon the results.

bravo italia

>Any idea what O'Connell said to illicit such a response?
Oh god, is this one of those "he might of said something racist" so deserves to be killed spins?

>jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/what-disraeli-actually-said/
This says the source is the "little brown book of anecdotes".
(((Wikipedia))) says that what he said was:
>His name shows that he is of Jewish origin. I do not use it as a term of reproach; there are many most respectable Jews. But there are, as in every other people, some of the lowest and most disgusting grade of moral turpitude; and of those I look upon Mr. Disraeli as the worst. He has just the qualities of the impenitent thief on the Cross, and I verily believe, if Mr. Disraeli's family herald were to be examined and his genealogy traced, the same personage would be discovered to be the heir at law of the exalted individual to whom I allude. I forgive Mr. Disraeli now, and as the lineal descendant of the blasphemous robber, who ended his career beside the Founder of the Christian Faith, I leave the gentleman to the enjoyment of his infamous distinction and family honours
but not before making sure we knew Disraeli dindu nuffin.

If the "extreme-right" wins I suppose Russia will be blamed for meddling.

He mean't by this, what did he?

Where is your source for these statistics?

I was on Sup Forums the day it was founded. First went on 4flans around 2009. No need to lurk moar.

russian shitposters meme fascists into power

Imagine if these men could see Dublin today with half of Africa walking the streets. What was 400 years of Irish nationalism for? To hand the nation away to niggers in a single generation? A fucking disgrace.
The Irish don't deserve independence.

Get out of Ireland, while you still can.

Can I ask, when did Ireland become so PC? Even your nationals, wherever they go, all they do is spread shit like take in refugees, celebrate diversity or accept gays. You complain about Swedes, but so far Ive only seen youre kind do shit like this. At least here in Asia.

Mmhmm, How can msm be taken seriously by people anymore is sadning.

Fuck it.