Timothy McVeigh

Was this guy a true patriot?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

f

No, he got caught too easy.

He was a traitor and degenerate taking innocent lives

Chandra whatshername was alleged to be a spy who found out that McVeigh's execution was faked which is why she was murdered.

CIA cutout.

Cia pawn

One of (((them)))

If he made sure no one was in the building - then blew it up. And left a message saying "at least I don't kill people unlike you Feds at Waco"

Then he would have been effective. Killing people just makes you look bad. Clever property destruction is another matter.

i live in Oklahoma and i still think something is wrong with what happened. for one the killed him to quick

E-Eminem?

>Was this guy a true patriot?
They ran him through the death penalty process way too quickly for him to have been anything else. RIP McVeigh. May he and his mistakes serve as a lesson to the next generation of patriotic Americans.

Sandniggers did a better job

When he killed innocent children he became a degenerate punk forever and always.

Here is an archive of his manifesto.
archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

>he doesn't know what happened exactly two years before the OKC bombing

This, though.

/thread

John Doe #2

well give me the quickrundown

He made terre haute known to the nation

One of the more effective acts of terrorism, in terms of the effects.
It was a crystal clear message that Americans at large would fight back against creeping Federal encroachment.
A secondary message was that domestic whites will do far more damage with less resources than the typical arabs and negroes that they were used to dealing with.
In the end, the guy was still a child killing terrorist douchebag. But unlike the terrorist actions of shit like 9/11 (assuming you believe the accepted story), the OKC bombing didn't end up resulting in the deaths of millions of McVeigh's comrades. It simply brought fear and dread.

Waco, nigga.