ITT: Mangas Only You Read

Also manga recommendation thread. There are plenty of hidden gems out there waiting to be known!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tkmiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess,this manga pretends to be post-apocalypse survival manga but it's actually cute girls SOL?

Something along the lines of that. I could just be stupid and can't describe very well but, a lot of the story is about exploring the state of the world along with these girls.

They encounter other survivors and have somewhat episodic segments with them.

I love how empty the environments feel while at the same time, are full of minor details.

Here's the author's Twitter if you are interested: twitter.com/tkmiz

At least post untranslated manga.

>mangas
>recommendation

Sure.

>the story is primarily a slice of life tale set sometime after some unknown apocalypse..

Searched it and I got this.I fucking knew it.Before isekai plague manga was suffering from SOL plague that every imaginable genre had SOL offspring of it.

I started reading GLT recently after getting rec'd it in a YKK thread and fucking love it now. Can't wait for the anime.

This also comes out in the next month

GLT? Sorry user, I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while. What does it stand for?

Why do people recommend ongoing manga? They're a pain in the ass to follow, and just as likely to turn to shit as they are to remain good.

Recommendations go to

every Sup Forumsnon has already checked out everything completed

Anime never, dammit. And I'm stuck with the bloody raws because no local access.

>Mangas
>Only You
>recommendation

Sweet. Was the 5th volume ever published, though?

Was great for its first few arcs, up until that awful ending.

Quit being a bitch and just read it. Its just a simple story of two girls wandering a ruined world. If you worry about whether something has the tag sol or not you will miss out on plenty of enjoyable series for no good reason.

Anyhow something I really like about the tone of the series is that its not just post apocalyptic, but the characters seem like they were raised away from any time where civilization existed. Gives it a really unique feeling.

>manga
>recommendation
>only you read something that's getting an adaptation in two weeks and has all the hype of PVs and radio drama out now

I think you should be the one eating a .22 OP.

Just stumbled across this little "Cute old man doing cute things" gem. The dick-sucking lips are an acquired taste, but it's been a long while since I've felt so relaxed while reading a manga.

It's good. Has some very neat environments and scenes.

>mangas
>recommendation thread

Then we just wait until something gets finished.

I want to do translations for it, but I don't know anything about typsetting or anything like that

Post your translations somewhere and someone eventually will typeset for you

>pic
not for so long with anime in production

>people actually taking part in a blatant recommendation thread

Fuck off you all.

>mangas
>recommendation
jannie do your job.

Not for long, what with the anime adaptation.

I find Otome Sensou to be quite nice, although the upload schedule is a bit annoying.

The Hussite wars are badass.

And fuck it up in the process, making you look incompetent as fuck.

Yes...like two years ago. I have it on my shelf

It goes nowhere fast.

Cheek pic in OP

Never knew. My local store stopped ordering the translated volumes at the 4th one, I'm guessing. Glad to hear the series wasn't just quietly axed.

I've yet to see a Kuro discussion thread in over a year. Might as well make use of a shitty thread than start a new one that will quickly sink to the bottom anyway.