Darling in the Frankxx

character CM3

youtube.com/watch?v=udwI3ReWhNQ

>666
MANLET EDGY.

Next week the fedora.

Shonen protagonist

How long is this show going to be? We already have 10 characters for the main cast, it'll be seriously bloated if it's only one cour.

I didn't expect for this anime to have so many characters in it. I hope that doesn't cause them to skimp on the character building.

Whats with the long socks?

Fujos like that shoutas that way.

Wow mechs piloted with the power of boy and girl and their feelings
Man that's an awesome new and groundbreaking concept that no one ever used!
Trigger will surely delivered another great series that will carve its place in the hearts of the audience!

>Trigger
>character building

Let's pray that Okada is not writing for this show.

They're probably killing half the cast before the sixth episode.

She's not. Even if we didn't already know who the series composer is, she's probably way too busy with her movie to work on anything else.

CUTE CANDYCANE

Is she from ARMS?

>little boy who has a complex about being young and wishes to prove himself to adults
Ugh

The a1 sameface

maybe his butt hurts

The only A-1 anime this looks like are AnoHana and KokoSake.

remember best girl?

Hope it flops. It is trigger after all so everything they make tends to, but a1 has the shilling power of aniplex behind. I'd say there's a 50 50 chance of it bombing

90% of the reason I'll be watching.

Why do people concern themselves with sales so much? You should be more worried about if the anime will be good or not.

It won't be good that's a given. Trigger +a1 is guarantied garbage

Boring

It's another "pairings that fuse to get superpowers" again
I fear it will end up being some DRAMA shit like Kiznaiver.
Also
>666

Who is she? I thought she was the main girl not the generic funny genki shit.

Kiznaiver season 2

>girls are designed well
>mechas are designed interesting
>boys all look like shit
Come on now

Trigger is fucking garbage

Trigger was a mistake. Merge back with Gainax before it's too late

This Anime is looking pretty good so far and it has Trigger behind it. I know Trigger is a meh studio but all their shows had potential and with the other studio on their side, i hope they can make something at least decent.

Where is the non generic designs like Trigger did with KLK?

Too many characters, nobody will care about them except the characters from the first PV. It's going to be a disaster.

Probably in Promare.

Trigger has disappointed me enough that they're not on my list of things to watch ASAP. They've had multiple chances to do cool stuff, and instead they royally fuck it up.

>KLK has interesting premise up until episode 12, then it's just a regurgitation of the elite 4 boss fight, leading up to an INCREDIBLY mediocre final boss
>LWA wastes 12 episodes on fucking nothing, finally sets up a villain, has a great plot twist, but then throws it all away with "lol nevermind everyone is good" and a really shitty TTGL-lite final "fight"

They will never be able to top TTGL's ending. Dedicating multiple episodes to a giant universe smashing duel simply cannot be topped.

Best character right there.

The boys look fine it's their fucking atrocious clothes that is the problem.

Learn English.

Is this show another Aniplex ploy to force teenagers to have emotions and breed like Kiznaiver?