Dragon Ball Super

Does anyone actully unironically belive that Goku will be eliminated in the TV special? I wish he would be, as it would be a good twist, but it doesn't seem possible

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1303946#p1303946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically
Fuck off,

When will Gohan stop jobbing?

He may be defeated, but he won't be eliminated. i wish he would (both for it being a good plot twist, and for nu-Goku being insufferable) but it won't happen. The biggest argument against Goku's elmination is probably the OP: it heavily features Goku and Jiren fighting in multiple scenes, and will be used until at least the end. This isn't like Buu, who could easily be edited out and swapped for Frieza. Goku's many shots in the OP simply cannot be edited to fit in a different character. And even then, who'd they shove in? Frieza?

I'm afraid Jiren will be just another jobber who's hyped up to be superstrong but can't really eliminate Goku despite that. Like how he supposedly "one shot" Kale, but she survived because she's kawaii desu ne and the fans like her.

What will Vegeta's resolve be? What will his big move be?

Just a quick reminder to anybody reading these threads.

Gohan Super Saiyan Blanco is canonically the most powerful anime character of all-time. It is his true destiny to not only transcend Goku, but to transcend all of Dragon Ball itself, and to enter the meta of anime, where he lives among the gods. Goku uses GoD power, but Gohan uses Angel power. After he defeats El Grande Padre by using the power of the angels. His divine light will shine on all the victims of El Grande Padre's evil. Gohan is the light that cries out in the darkness, the true loyal, lawful, and good.

Gohan transcends the limits of an anime character, of any cartoon character and has spoken to the hearts of all the suffering, letting them know it's ok, because Gohan is always on our side. He is kind not only to his allies, but even to his enemies. Sometimes, when there is an evil that can't be spared, Gohan's anger will send it running in fear, if they disobey his word enough, he will cast them down.

Truly no character, no man, no concept is as complex and beautiful as Gohan the god of anime himself.

So let him achieve his angelic strength of super saiyan blanco, and defeat his true father, El Grande Padre, the first super saiyan, the greatest evil in the universe. Gohan is the opposite the greatest light prophesied to take down his father El Grande Padre. So let now the prophesy be fulfilled.

> Goku jobs to Jiren
> Hit jobs to Jiren

Will Vegeta be the real MVP?

>Does anyone actully unironically belive that Gohan will not be eliminated in the TV special? I wish he would be, as it would put an end to CHADhan posting, it does seem likely.

Fixed.

Not even trips can stop Vegeta from jobbing.

>Gohan
>Eliminated
Gohan will not lose, if he did it is because he intentionally wanted to lose.

Vegeta's "resolve" is that he finally agrees to do the fusion dance with Goku

Reminder that there are statements from the anime staff (pic related), and Toyotaro himself saying that Toriyama supervises the anime.

Q: I've heard Toryiama has a direct role into your work, right?

Toyo: Not only mine; he supervises every Storyboard related to the Dragon ball universe.

Source: kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1303946#p1303946

They're both getting the main plot and characters from Toriyama. The difference is that the anime has a team of writers, while the manga has Toyotaro.

Was there ever any doubt?

Also Toriyama borrows ideas from BOTH the anime and the manga

> doesn't check final script of the Zamasu arc
> supervising
Kek, everytime

The main difference is that they both suck unless Gohan blanco defeats El Grande Padre in the 10 hour gohan vs el grande padre special event!

How powerful is Super Kaioken Xeno Vegetto?

jiren is going to win and wish all the other universes back into existence

About half as powerful as Jiren.

ITT: we attempt to change any single thing in DB to fix it/make it better. Hard mode: no ending the story before whatever arc in the original OR in Super.

For me: have SS1 (and every SS afterwards too) be a PERMANENT transformation instead of a faggy battle mode power boost. It was ruined the moment the big legend about the super saiyan being this awesome warrior got retconned into Goku undoing the hair bleach and detransforming back into his base, turning SS1 into little more than kaioken lite in the process.

>actually using the term "jobbing" correctly
What are you doing?

And no, it's be Frieza

I'd do something else, I'd change how God Ki works.
>SSJG (Red form) is now simply called "Saiyan God", and it's just Goku's base form with God ki (which is absorbed into his base form, so he cannot "transform" into it because he has god ki all the time)
>SSB is now called Super Saiyan God. It's just Super Saiyan, but with God Ki. I'd also change the color into a lighter, more "divine" looking shade of blue
>Because Goku constantly has god ki, he can no longer go regular Super Saiyan
>Same for Vegeta
It'd stop the whole rainbow recolor fest from being a thing.

why doesn't all of universe 7 fusion dance with each other cause there's only 30 minutes left?

literally weaker than SSJ2 Vegito

Toei btfo edition
1/3

2/3
> only art correction adds nothing to the script

Cause it would still job to jiren

reminder

I would have had Vegeta active SS2 when Trunks was killed by perfect Cell. It fits with the need of a massive emotional upheaval to use it. He and Gohan woukd still be much weaker the Super Perfect Cell, but they would do a Final Kamehameha together. This would give their two characters something of a binding moment, and would make him into more of what his personality was at the end of the Buy Saga

You will never win, Godhan.... You were doomed to fail from the start.

Fool, El Grande Padre, you will suffer for what you've done.

3/3
> he supervises anine though
> left the final script to Toei
> he takes ideas from the anime though
Ssblue stamina drain
Ssg absorbed into base retcon
Ssg Blue and Red switch
All stuff implemented from the manga to the anime
> stuff from the anime the manga?
spirit swords trunks ? NO
ssrage? NO
Kaiolen Blue? NO
Hmmm
Maybe purple zamasu? FUCK NO
Universal Zamasu? Nope
Ok...

Who will be the survivor?

why are mangapedros so pathetic

El Gohan.

No es un argumento
Concessiono acceptado

RIP soon, Donut Man.

You even have to ask?

Begeta-sama

Reminder Toriyama also said he doesn't get to see the final script, and that Toei ignores Toriyama's notes like Super Saiyan Black.

Can we just accept the fact that Toriyama oversee's both...

17 and 18 fusion when?

The one and only, baby!

Yes but not everything he supervises is canon.
Isekai Yamcha isn't canon.
Android 21 isn't canon.
The anime is also not canon.
Db online isn't canon.

Nope

Who says manga is canon then?

Praise him! Adore him!

Weaker than SSG Goku. Even ""weaker"" than SS2 Vegetto considering it would make Vegetto as strong as his SS2 but also destroy his body in the process

His fucking meme was right all along...

I can't wait until Toyo uses Kaioken Blue to put this debate to an end once and for all.

This is canon and true.

>tfw toyopedros and toeipablos become anti-SJW

>posting the shit version
here's the 10/10 version famalam

>wanting that trash in the manga
Why do you want it dragged down into the same levels as the shit tier anime so much?

What are Jiren and Goku even doing there?
They are shit tier compared to the others.

It would make no difference
It's not like it's happening anyway

Toyocucks are fucking pathetic

>no argument

>not recognizing Goku's SSLB KK x infinity form
>not recognizing that Jiren is smiling because he is proud that his children have finally surpassed him

Mexicans are going to commit sepukku tomorrow if the spanish dub uses Vuela Pega y Esquiva during the Kaiokenx10 Goku vs Hit scene.

Good thing it's just notes, and not from a script.

Anime Black could still have SS, but just not use it.

When he was fighting in his base form against Goku in episode 50, he said he wasn't going all-out

>no originality
sad

>Vuela Pega y Esquiva
Is that from their dub op? I take it they did not like it?
What's with dub companies dubbing even the OP lyrics, of course it won't be as good. Even more troublesome when it ends up being used as soudtrack during the anime itself.

> le meme.jpg and no argument excuse
Classic Toyocucks and their limited vocabulary.

Meant to reply to

@162744412

In your head.

Don't forget that pic-related is Gohan's TRUE fate if it wasn't for Trunks-ex-Machina.

Gohan's hair has me at a loss...

Gohan's hair loss has me at a loss...

It's a gif you retarded toeimutt.

Dragonball super have to be by far the worst threads on Sup Forums.

Arguing about manga vs anime despite both being utter garbage. Constant generals. Talking about dubs instead of just watching subs. Spics speaking their trash language everywhere. If all the cancerous posts were filtered these threads would be 10 posts long max.

His is my greatest disciple, kek!

Here comes the Toyocuck™ Defense Force.

That post was not even an attack on the manga. But once details show that Toriyama works on BOTH the anime and manga, Toyocucks flip their shit.

>proud that his children have finally surpassed him
OH SHIT so it's true

If U11 is so strong why is there only 3 left standing, 2 that haven't explicitly yet jobbed?

I mean, Im sure even Funi will use the japanese version of the OP in episode 39.

Im hyped for Marios performance tomorrow though, although Sean might be better because he can scream louder.

Oh wow you sure became progressive with your shitposting my bad ,Toyocuck

Boy I can't wait until I can play as Mastered SSB Goku on Xenoverse, Dokkan, and DB FighterZ- oh...

Because they're a bunch of overconfident fools who underestimated the Christmas Cannon.

EL GRANDE PADRE YO TE DENTENDRE.

no hablo ingles

This was meant for . Sorry about that.

Well maybe I can play as Cheerleader Healing Trunks- oh...

We are going to have to build a wall in DBS threads. Pedro posting is getting out of hand..

>the toeishill who thinks games using Toei-only stuff means shit again
>he also thinks Completed SSB is a different form which is supposed to have its own sloth or something
You're breaking your own limits of retardation.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡No me hagas enojar Grande Padre
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else recruited people from across their universe, Velmoud only got the Pride Troopers. There are probably lots of guys stronger than them in 11, but they would have had Toppo pitch a fit probably.

It's funny to see just how superior a team Helles put together in comparison, from people who don't really have any common theme.

El grande padre it's all over, you can't hide in hell forever, it's time to end this

Best villain, for sure.

Remind me again why you retards play gacha shit.

Is that SSJF(Super Saiyajin Fuego)?

At least maybe Hakai "GoD Candidate" Goku_...oh wait

You've gone too far Grande padre, I will fulfill the legend of the hope of the Multiverse and destroy you

>toeishills confirming they just want flashy colors and retarded power houses for their vidya
sad

>This thread
REMOVE SPICS AND SPICPOSTERS NOW