Konohana Kita

Are you ready for fluffy foxgirls tails?

Is this gonna be anything like Urara?

my dick is ready

The reboot toned down things.

Well, basically it Urara before Urara. But with 200% more foxgirls.

"In a village inhabited by youkai, the lives of several fox mononoke working in a hot spring inn. The stories revolve around a new employee, Yuzu. Yuzu had always been living in the mountains, but now has to adjust to a new life working in a high class inn. She is oblivious and clumsy at first, but with her simple cuteness, she is able to get along with all the other foxes."

Yes. This is max comfy for cold and wet autumn evenings.

Also apparently this manga is 9 years old?

It's kinda complicated. Author was running the manga with the name Konohanatei Kitan in Yuri Hime S but then the magazine got axed and merged back to Yuri Hime only, though her manga stopped then and then it got picked up by another magazine in 2014 which is basically a reboot of the original manga but with even less yuri.

It's Kon's wet dream in which everyone is a fox.

>with even less yuri.

Always

Reminder that this is now the closest we will ever get to animated Hachi's foxgirls.

>even less yuri.
Fuck Sake
>Reminder that this is now the closest we will ever get to animated Hachi's foxgirls.
I would kill for this, especially if its the doujin foxgirl couple. The manga doesn't seem as interesting except that it has a maid.

Fluffy tails you say?

I want it now.

What do fluffy tails smell like? Aphrodisiacs?

Dust and animal sweat.

Do the girls in this show have tasty armpits, sweat and/or pee? I'll be needing a show for that now that New Game has ended.

Foxes sweat?

Is this /u/?

Was

Are there any male characters in this?

I hope not.

Its more gay.

Yeah.

Just me.

It was a continuation rather than a reboot. Anime will start from the beginning of the original series. The new series has a different feel, but it does still have girls in love with girls and explicitly talking about it.

My cock is ready. It's pretty much AotS already.

There's quite a few. The inn has a lot of male customers, and is run by a dude.

>and is run by a dude.
It's run by a woman.

>Oono Yuuko

Fuck. Hopefully her voice won't be as annoying as Jun.

When the series uses pretty much stock character designs, and even the PV looks cheap as fuck, you know you can't expect a decent series.
I don't fucking understand why nips had the revalation that cute girl shows need no production values.
All of these cheap ones never sell shit, be it dics or merchandise, while on the rare occasion they get decent production values, they either sell well, or extraordinarily.

These cheap anime series are just overly expensive advertisements for average selling manga.

Yeah, but ultimately, they just turn out to be soulless, at most mediocre series that go nowhere, and I don't assume they do a good job boosting.
On the other hand, if they put some effort into it, it can turn out to be a GochiUsa.

GochiUsa got a good budget because it was already really popular as a manga. As long as Jews exist this is how things are. If you don't like it just read the manga.

Whatever, I'm not much into the manga industry, and still gonna watch it anyways.
Just sad that these series never seem to get a budget, it goes into trainwreck action shows and shit like that instead.

I want to touch the fox girl's ears.

Shame about the bland aesthetic though, Urara's S O F T palette and coloring was much better.

Is this yuri?

Are there head patting, tail cuddling or ear stroking in it?

>go into bathhouse
>sign that says "please do not pet the fox girl employees"
Imagine how disappointing it would be.

What is with all the hags?
I thought they are smaller than that, dropped.

Hopefully the fox girls will pet me

But that's for the best. A few hags just emphasize the cuteness of the loli mc.

Will there be fox butt? This is important.

The most important thing is the tail, and I'm not seeing any here

But we don't need the fanservice to be only of the hags.

silk kimono is amazing user

Don't worry. There is a male character. This guy here is the pink haired girl's love interest I think. So you can be sure you have nothing to worry about. Surely.

What a cute boy fox.

Is this a boy(female)?

Cats > Foxes > shit > power gap > Dogs.

FOXY LADY!

HERE I COME BABY, COMING TO GET YA!

Japan just don't know how to do dogs, but a good puppy girl would be amazing.

Is this yuri?

Does this look like yuri to you?

I need to see more before I can come to a definitive conclusion

It's like Urara all over again.

Sign me the fuck up.

>you will never know if this is yuri or not

Why? Are you gonna die before this airs?

No yuri.

Is there any romance involving the MC? I hope not.

Meant that for as well.

Okay, but is it like Urara in that it's shit? That's the important part.

Fuck user, its late in the night here

Urara was great though. Your shit taste may not like this either though. Sorry for you having shit taste.

Sounds great, this will fill the urara void until season 2.

How lewd is this?

>Is this gonna be anything like Urara?

It was on Yuri Hime S before it got absorbed

>dat font

No, I'm in fact not ready.

Given how these kind of shows have been really hit or miss lately my hype is careful, but I'll certainly try it.

What's wrong with it, I see no problem?

Yes

I hope so

I see that some anons have managed to use
Natsume's tom boyish looks to their advantage and fool non manga readers into believing that she's a boy
It's Yuri

I want to touch the fluffy tails

Original manga have nudity?
I wonder would they show something in anime.

not on the tv version for sure, but nowadays I don't think any show has uncensored BD versions