GAELIO!

GAELIO!

gali gali did absolutely nothing wrong

He did everything wrong.

He died like the bitch that he was.

Worth it.

bullshit helmet

>Let himself be strung along in S1 playing to McGillis's retarded tune. In S2 he let himself be used again and push a monster into an even higher position of power.
>When he actually had the opportunity to do something he decided to sit back and wait because hey, that guy who (almost literally) stabbed his two best friends in the back when they most likely would have supported him, turned your protege into a literal monster, and bragged to your face about how he's going to bang your sister after he kills you might not be such a bad guy and be working towards something noble.

Gaelio was just a tool throughout the entire series.

CANADA!

Muh Bael did nothing of note, and went down to knee drills.

Yes but Garma finally won user. A monumental moment in Gundam history.

LELOUCH

ORANGEEE

>Not supporting Gaelibro and best fleet
Ha! Losers.

Wrong

This, Rustal and co. were the good guys. Cleaned up the space rats and their chuuni conspirator, making the world a better place at the end.

Chocolate man is my hero

In Rust we trust

but they left this rabid pedophile roam free and even made fun of macagiris for being his sex slave

VANNNNNNNNNNN

Friendly reminder that Atra managed to fuck Mika and got Kudelia to raise her kid through emotional manipulation.

The true master of IBO.

nothing wrong

I doubt that guy ever amounted to anything again, seeing as how he's part of the corruption Rustal vowed to clean up.

Why the fuck did Juliette eat a butterfly.
I get she was supposed to be a female Mika but they dropped that idea almost immediately

Reminder that McGillis and Tekkadan were supposed to win but one of the writers wanted to fuck Gali's VA so they changed the plot to give him a good ending.

>got Kudelia to raise her kid through emotional manipulation.
Actually, Mikazuki was the one who asked her to help Atra with their kid

I think she stayed an autist in the manga
I like both Tekkadan and Gaelio but im happy with the ending we got. It is always a cool ending when the MC dies not for shock value but because it makes sense

as much as I disliked this show I really enjoyed Mikazuki
He was actually a well done psychopath

He asked her to help, not to literally marry Atra and become the bastards stepmom.
That's all on Atra.

A monster? Gallerhorn was the hero of the series. IBO is novel in that the protagonists are the villains.

I liked how they put him down.

Ghallahorn or whatever it's called was still hunting for the rest of the Tekkadan members who survived. Obviously, Kudelia being who she, married Atra. That way Ataksuki and Atra would be safe no matter what.

>that fucking rampage where he rips out some dude's cockpit
>Julliete already dead soldiers to back off
He certainly was entertaining in how brutal he was

They actually got married?

*telling
what the fuck is wrong with me today. I might be having a stroke

Who is this hunk?

A guy who was super excited that he got to marry a loli

Murder manlet was a treasure, it was sad to see him go.

Not really, we see all the other key members of Tekkadan managing just fine with new identities of their own.
The only reason Kudelia married Atra was because she actually wanted a family.

Sounds like an ok guy to me. What series?

Ahrne Bluhded Ohrphanz

S3 when?

the true greatness behind this mastermind she managed to fuck Mika and THEN Kudelia

Dont watch it, they all got a bad end.

>The only reason Kudelia married Atra was because she actually wanted a family.
user, what i just said was confirmed by Tomino.
Stop being a deluded Yurifag

URARA!

HELP GUYS
I'VE TRAPPED A SPIDER IN THIS SPOILER
SOMEONE STEP ON IT BEFORE IT ESCAPES

What if they force Tomino to produce the IBO movie along with the G-Reco ones?

I bet he'd be really pissed off. But then again, he might actually enjoy IBO and remind him of his Ideon days.

Truly the biggest playa in Gundam history.

>Sounds like an ok guy to me. What series?
He was an asshole that got what he deserved Im just gonna tell you this.
. BEST FUCKING REVENGE EVER

[citation needed]

CUTE!!!

wew

Too bad we'll never get an S3 - I'd like her to meet and hook up with Takaki.

It was absolutely refreshing to watch him wreck people's shit, especially all the faux-chivalry from Gjallarhorn. No fuss, no muss - just the raw brutality of combat.

You're a naive fool if you think Rustal didn't have him secretly disposed of. He's way too much of a liability to them.

Unironically, McGills really did mean it that way. He really does care for her.

The irony is that Gali probably would've joined with him, but McGillis was too chunni to include him and Carta.

They really assassinated his character from season 1 by turning him into a chuuni manchild.

This seems relevant.

Space rats did nothing wrong except be true to their nature; being space rats.

As opposed to yet another carbon copy of Char?

t. Nagai
Don't you have another series to ruin with your rampant hatoboner?

top 10 most overpowered anime weapons

Not so much that as how Rustal usurps his role as scheming keikaku man, co-opts McGillis' position, then completely outwits him at every turn.

Atra's srangely innocent but deep desire for Mikazuki's dick and Kudelia's tits was my favorite part of the show

Rustal been at the scheming keikaku for way longer than McGillis. Why would anyone think some young inexperience whelp would have an actual chance against an experience master?

>but deep desire for Mikazuki's dick and Kudelia's tits was my favorite part of the show
Only Mikazuki's dick though. He was scared of Kudelia taking Mika way from her

Wasn't IBO ruined by the writer thirsting over this character's VA?

I think you mixed up the characters. Gali Gali was spared because Okada liked what the VA did with his character's voice. The real crap, the Rustal wanking, the space rats purging, the bittersweet ending, that was Nagai.

Out of the possible six endings they were suppose to pick from, Okada and some of the staff fought tooth and nail for the bittersweet one (the one we've got) because the other give were the various ways of Tekkadan losing and all dying horribly.

those are fucking cool as shit.
One of the only good things from s2

>You will never watch McGillis crash and burn again for the first time

Feels awful.

You joking? She was 100% ready be in a harem with Kudelia and Mika. She had sex with Mikazuki and one episode later tried to have him impregnate Kudelia too. I'm literally not even making this up

>the other give were the various ways of Tekkadan losing and all dying horribly.
I'd kinda like to see this, I think the last Gundam series we had where the heroes basically suffered ultimate defeat was Zeta.
I mean yeah they won the war, but the cost was stupid high.
Also Tekkadan being killed would've made more sense in a better written series.

How old is Atra? Like 11?

She was 14 on season 1 and 17 or 18 in season 2, i forgot how many years are between both seasons

Yeah but that doesn't mean she wanted to fuck Kudelia. Like that other guy's harem everybody was fucking the guy but no one was gay.

nigga how the fuck is this 14
she looks she's 8

And it would have led to a riot. I mean, the backlash from the staff, the VA and the fans from the current bittersweet one that we've got was already huge. A complete downer ending would have resulted in a shitstorm of unimaginable magnitude.

>She had sex with Mikazuki and one episode later tried to have him impregnate Kudelia too.
Thank god Kudelia received an education. Mika and Atra truly were street rats

Stunted growth from malnutrition. She was of legal age in S2.

even better

imagine what the shopkeeper thought.
>take in kid because she's homeless
>She really fucking likes this boy
>she quits her job to go follow the boy
>Atra shows up years later preggers, and the father is nowhere to be seen

Malnutrition, remember they were extremely poor.
That's why Mika was a manlet

I loved it when he just fucking assinated that one guy in episode 3 mid sentence.

It might not be sexual but she did love Kudelia in a way similar in how she loves Mikazuki. Her ideal family would be the 3 of them. They might not be munching on each other's carpets but Atra would love a threesome between her, Kudelia and Mika

>that one guy who piloted the gusion said that Mika enjoyed the killing
>Mika gets amused by the idea and says "yeah whatever, you are good to die"

And then she ends up as the wife of the president of Mars.

If i remember right that shopkeeper was the one who told Atra the only way to keep a man was by getting pregnant. It was kind of her fault

Are you telling me that Mika was giving up his food to Orga?

Probably the single most realistic scifi weapon I've ever seen
>iron spike railgun
>it's literally a projectile purpose built to smash through thick armor in the vacuum of space.
Lasers and missiles are overrated. mass drivers are the real future of space weaponry

Or maybe he just had shit genes who knows

Wasn't that Space Fellini's girl with the big knockers?
The one with the pink Rouei?

Wasn't it from that that brown chick from Turbine?

>MC gets nuked from orbit
has any other anime done this?

*who told her that
I can't fucking type correctly and it doesn't help that the "I'm not a robot test" decides that it fucking hates me today