If this the ufotable of kyoani?

If this the ufotable of kyoani?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name a good show made or adapted by ufotable, yeah that's right, there no such a thing.

Ubw

>UBW
>Good

>watching Ufotable shows for anything but the animation

Kyoukai no Kanata is better

>Sup Forums is ignoring Evergarden because Netflix release is May 2018 with american, mexican and german dubs
>And is based in real novels, dont "light novel" garbage of isekai and monogataris

>real novels
Now you are gonna say that is a good LN because it won the kyoani LN award

Why are you such an ESL?

First grand prize, for your information.

This user knows his shit.

This anime looks beautiful but pointless. As in, nothing is ever gonna get resolved. Hope im wrong.

Their animation isn't that good either.

Basically all of them.

I want to violate her garden if you know what I mean

what do you mean?

name one that's not

He wants to step on her flowers.

Saber clone a shit.

>real novel
Is fucking trash purple prose wankery
t. /lit/

>purple prose
>bad

yeah because kyoukai no kanata turned out so well

The animation is great, not argueing about that, the shows themselves are awful, just look at the fujo samurais.

What's wrong with it aside from the cast being full of male characters?

I have looked into it after I regretted once again ever starting Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu and I came to the sobering realization that ufotable's only considerable achievement is the adaptation of the Fate series.

repetitive scenery, generous amount of silence instead of having an actual soundtrack, barely any character development, questionable decisions by Horikawa, and literally no background on the details behind the swords and spears themselves. how does the summoning work? are there other masters aside from Saniwa? where and how were the swords and spear accumulated?

this series is pure fan service for players of the corresponding video game. the anime was purely driven by its animation. everything else ranged from average to subpar

>I came to the sobering realization that ufotable's only considerable achievement is the adaptation of the Fate series.
>Kara no Kyoukai
>Manabi Straight
>Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene

I know youre a new fag because youre hating on Kara no kyoukai.

Violet will be a huge flopccess

So is ufotable ever going to do Girls' Work? Didn't the first announcement come 7 years ago?

I'm guessing it'll be a Hibike tier success

If it's Free tier I'll be surprised

my bad, I forgot to mention KnK. can't say much about the others though

Manabi Straight was forgettable crap outside of that one PV that made it look like a post apocalyptic show which they never even followed up on

Kara no Kyoukai is a fucking masterpiece, you piece of trash.
Watch it, before trying to shit on ufotable.

He said show not movie.

A movie is a show: thefreedictionary.com/show

>ufotable will never top this

Heaven's Feel isn't out yet. It won't top it,
but I have good expectation