Turn in your AR15's you can never beat the Army

They will drone you in your house. How can you hope to win

youtu.be/5a14CMBFljs?t=312

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipEd_D4maAw?t=474
mega.nz/megadrop/bGw3uOwul6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posse comitatus

Anyone know where I can buy artillery, or a cannon of some kind? Long rifles just don't do it for me anymore.

Kek if they even so much as threatened a drone strike on American soil our Euro allies would join the fight.

KEKEKEKEKEK

>Euro allies
lazy larp

Sage goes in all fields.

youtu.be/ipEd_D4maAw?t=474

>US military droning its own people
>US military DOD desertion estimates in civil war is 70%
>Killing the people you're trying to rule

Anyone that actually thinks the US would actually use force to remove guns and have it work in the governments favor is retarded.

someone did the math reststace number was like 6 million fighting gorilla warfare style, would be a bloodbath on both sides

Yes we can, faggot, see pic related.

Get in here faggots! Here’s a Mega folder of anti-gun-control stuff:
mega.nz/megadrop/bGw3uOwul6M

You don't need an account, and it'll download automatically.

>It was for huntin-

>he said in a time when farmer militias could be as well equipped as a professional army
times changed

The army will shirk at the concept of getting into a brutal firefight with American citizens, especially given the likelihood that those citizens will stand for the ideals of America against the tyranny of the government, and many factions of it will likely join the citizens. A population that amounts to cattle with no means to defend themselves and thus no reason to slaughter is a lot easier to let go by without much fuss.

Anzio weapon works or not be a fag and design one?

I spent ten years as a scout with four deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. I can tell you will kill me, but ill take more then a couple with me.

why not just go live underground. If the nazis could pull it of in Antarctica so can you.

See
and If your flag means anything, don't take too seriously.

Reported. I have had it with these dumb fuck threads. Go sliding crap on le reddit.

>It is proven that a peaceful revolution is ALWAYS more effective than a violent one

This is so laughably false it makes me want to disregard all the things that I agreed with

This is MEME drop
WAR!!!!

I didn't make it, but it would be easy to edit out.

>a gorilla force within the united states could never cause problems for the mighty us army
weak bait sage

Honestly all we’d have to do is invade the Sierra camp in Cali claim all those Tanks they wouldn’t be able to defend the outpost and there’d be enough munitions for everyone

VEry nice. I haven't seen that version

Huge portions of the military would side with the people. Think about the kind of folks who enlist, and what their families are like.

National Guard pretty much circumvents Posse Comitatus since 1933, when they were officially made US Army reserve forces.

i think u get it

Wouldn't this imply that it should be encouraged for the populace to become more heavily armed, especially since the founders goal was to keep government in check by the populace that elected them. Either way saying that makes their case very moot.

I’d gladly join with Russia to fight the American left

The Americans artillery is powerful & precise.
We need to bring them in so close that you can grab their belt buckle.