Monster museue

Opinions on a season 2?

Eagerly awaiting.

The only reason i would want it is for the memes it would spawn.

Not too hot on the idea

still waiting

ded series

Its been months since I last saw a MM thread what happened ?

Most of the good stuff has already been adapted. 3 or 4 OVAs to adapt the fun chapters would be good and ignore the rest of the garbage chapters.

Harem shit like this doesn't deserve one.

>things i don't like shouldn't exsist

>Opinions on a season 2?
The first season was not great. Much inferior than the manga. Of course I still want to see a season 2 because more monster girls is always a good thing.

New releases have been inconsistent.

Does it degrade in quality or something? It was a pretty solid harem anime in my opinion, so that'd be a shame.

I'd rather watch Centaur S2 over this fanservice garbage.

I hope it never gets one.

Typical haremshit plot. Keeps introducing new characters instead of developing current ones.

Correct.

I'd like it. Despite how much shit Sup Forums likes to talk now, S1 really blew expectations in how well it adapted the manga. If they can match that quality I'd love to see the mother chapters.

Cute

Soon maybe.
I heard that they are airing the OVAs on japanese TV this week

Monster musume is another generic cookie cutter harem show.
It's not good and there are more deserving series for that season 2.

Just watch any of the handful of harem adaptations each season and it would be like you got a season 2, 3, 4, etc.
I'm glad the trashy mg fad is dying.

Hopefully never, not even the manga is good anymore.

The fanbase is fucking cancerous so I hope they never see another season.

This.

Producers are censoring the lewds and forcing in serious arcs since they have to shill to the western market.
Also breaks.
>muh illegal monsters and broker

they should just do ovas

>censoring the lewds and forcing in serious arcs since they have to shill to the western market
Shit

All fanbases are cancer

Still wouldn't be enough to keep the usual suspects away. Even with content, idiots will continue to spam their bullshit without restraint.

>censoring the lewds

What's the fucking point then? The entire series revolves around a guy who wants to dick the chicks, but can't because of bullshit reasons.

Shit series.

Doesn't need a s2.