youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/d75jza/why-is-brooklyn-barbecue-taking-over-the-world?utm_source=munchiestwitterus
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/04/celebrities-wear-gun-control-lapel-pins-oscars/
dailycitizen.news/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/letter-not-buying-sen-payne-s-explanation/article_4095a8ba-f694-509c-b656-0a98d06e0f4b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

You first Kiddo.

MAGA

>munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/d75jza/why-is-brooklyn-barbecue-taking-over-the-world?utm_source=munchiestwitterus

Even more cringe inducing pics in the article

>4 July military parade is still such a long time away

You need to be a nuclear space engineer to vote in Italy.

Alright redpill me on Trump's decisions on gun control or whatever he's doing.

MAGA

if anybody else could take over baking that would actually be breddy cool, i'm doing stuff around the house

I'm watching the last five minutes of the Oscars tonight to watch them say,
"THIS IS THE REAL BEST PICTURE WE DIDN'T FUCK UP THIS TIME."
Everyone's reaction to the mistake last year was priceless.

awooooooooooooo

This will be the end of drumpf’s presidency. He CANNOT recover from this.

Literally no guns will be banned.
t. Paul Ryan

Policwoo!

gun-controlfags btfo

Right back at ya

Currently:

EU tariffs on US autos = 10%
US tariffs on EU autos = 2.5%

b-b-but TRUMPF is doing BAD THING

I truly don't know what that even means

Honestly I love "guy who thinks hes on a 24/7 roast" Trump more than "guy trying to be presidential except for twitter" I mean just go balls out funny. Its nothing to lose and I think people can handle this kind of person being president, they don't like a potus that whines on Twitter but self-deprecating jokes are going to make people feel like hes a good dude.

Its like what Conan O'Brien used to do.

That's not what he said.

Once again all this will do is expose those who hate the country,

Hope he makes it 15% at least. I'm so tired of Europe.

I love that Trump said it was Kim who was having to deal with a madman. Absolute madman confirmed.

>Alright redpill me on Trump's decisions on gun control or whatever he's doing.

He took the issue away from the Dems and set up a political wedge where nothing can be moved through Congress.

Same shit he did with DACA.

i can't wait for the next Civil War because these fucks would be the first to be exposed

Just got a call from my kike lawyer and he manage to lower my felony to a misdemeanor, so happy I got my 2 amendment back

AWOO~

Is that a hologram?

roy moore fucking up that interview with hannity was such a fucking embarrassment
how do you fuck up a softball interview with sean hannity

The EU has a huge export economy. You think those migrants were only for show?

The Parade's on Veterans' Day, Nov 11

>That pic

>Unfortunately for them no one that would ever consider supporting the Second Amendment will be watching their self-fellating cuckfest anyway

it was a honor to serve with you anons
checked

yes, CNN loves using them

If it is, it's a big hologram

>It's an adapted form of Southern barbecue from Brooklyn. And it all looks like it came straight out of Williamsburg.

Yea circa 1700

>nuclear space engineer
>not a rocket surgeon

But Trump was going to have a Russia-type military parade on the 4th of July?

Dreaming about the poon he would grab in office?

"I am a nigger!" - Steve Martin, The Jerk

exposed? they out themselves everyday

two walls

Wow, fucking evil Nazis trying to prevent the diversification of the Oscars...

Worst part was all the lefties attacking Hannity for that interview that probably finished off Moore's campaign.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/04/celebrities-wear-gun-control-lapel-pins-oscars/
The American flag is the LAST symbol for gun control. How do these people remember their lines. They're so stupid.

Explain that a little more? Sounds interesting (I've been off for a bit). The suggestions of him taking guns away with no due process sounded a little weird, so I wanted to see what was up.

This is beautiful, I swear these anti-trump goons suck at making him look bad.

Embassy Ankara informs U.S. citizens that the U.S. Embassy in Ankara will be closed to the public on March 5, 2018, due to a security threat. The Embassy will announce its reopening, once it resumes services.

>bought a house
>it's been raining for 5 days
>look it the basement
>see this
How bad is it /ptg/? I don't know anything about houses.

CANT STOP WINNING

>This is beautiful, I swear these anti-trump goons suck at making him look bad.
tell me about it

4U

Nice.

Science can learn a lot from Reddit. Imagine the sort of neural damage it takes to actually believe this shit.

That's even worse than ours

Tbh when Flynn fucked up Hannity's "VP audition" interview was when I decided he wasn't gonna make the cut

>Imagine
I try and fail. It's turbo charged retardation.

no work sunday is best day.

Which dimension of chess is this?

>Buying a home with a basement
>Buying a raised home
Why even bother with that crap you are so screwed.

Want another Berkeley. Antifa knockout compilation link???
Hard mode
Only good ones.

Amazing, they even found a way to make bbq faggy

i mean't to say executed but i pussied out last second

are you the guy from /diy/?

9/10 would hide bodies.

madman theory?

Turn on the sump pump you dumb asshole.

That was just initial rumor.
Instead, it will indirectly commemorate midterm victory, hopefully

Oh, they're wearing pins now. Surely this means they must have disarmed their bodyguards, all in the name of gun control, right? Actors speaking about things they don't actually believe in. Could you imagine?

Keep em Guessing very stable genius

His comment was in regards to the mentally ill and or school shooters. Still wrong , but there is context. Most here believe he is trying to make the Dems campaign on unamerican principals even more this year then any ohter. Gun control, illegals, undoing tax cuts, etc. The idea continues with him wanting to ril;e up Rs so turnout is high in midterms so that we can keep MAGing. It is a risky move, not for midterms but for his reelection in my opinion.

Terrible for a house. Amazing for a rape dungeon.

If God is omnipotent, does that mean he could have a penis so enormous, that even He couldn't blow Himself?!

>tfw no fascist gf
Why. Even. Live.

GOP Georgia is giving any driver's licenses to any illegals.

dailycitizen.news/opinion/letters_to_the_editor/letter-not-buying-sen-payne-s-explanation/article_4095a8ba-f694-509c-b656-0a98d06e0f4b.html

Is the sump pump running?

Nationwide electrocution therapy program confirmed?

Give it to me baby

man up. if you can't here, then where.

The fact that we are documenting "the undocumented" doesn't square with the message that politicians who campaign as Republican "conservatives" are doing everything possible to make Georgia unattractive to illegal immigration. The fact that non-citizens, who the Department of Homeland Security says lack lawful immigration status, carry around the same state-issued credentials as the legal immigrants we welcome is just wrong. Additionally, the revelation that the illegals use their driver's licenses as valid federal ID for things like getting through security at American airports as easily as Americans boggles the logical mind. Can you see the potential security threat? I certainly can.

At our house, we are having trouble following Payne's intellectual consistency on his recent votes. His rebuttal letter to Mr. King here tells us he thought the monetary cost of a law that would clearly mark the illegal aliens' driver's licenses was too high and that he thought it would cause the "creation of a whole new bureaucracy to enforce these new provisions would come without any warranted difference from what we currently have." Huh? I still don't have any idea what that meant. And I didn't see him say what the cost was. Don't all laws have a cost? Some new spending, especially on matters of public safety, is wise.

Less than a week after Payne joined the Dems in voting "no" in a committee against reliably-conservative Sen. Josh McKoon's driver's license bill, he voted "yes" in the full senate on SB452, a bill that will increase the chances of authorities being informed of the status of illegal aliens after they are arrested and prosecuted for additional crimes. I applaud that common sense vote. But I don't follow Payne's logic or priorities in adding to "the size of government."

Did you try putting a pan down there

Yes.

Less than 32 hours till the deadline

Canada is gonna get raped when we finally demolish NAFTA. Mexico understands this and that is why they are mostly keeping their mouths shut, in the hopes that Trump will use lube out of pity

>Amazing for a rape dungeon.
Yeah, I'm totally gonna move my rape operation into that place. Uh huh. Yeah,

2. As usual. Only idiots like leftists think he's playing 4D chess. He's doing very basic shit because he knows the leftists are stupid enough to fall for it.

What the hell?

My wife miscarried.

This should be on the right side desu