YES NYC YES YES YES!!!

YES NYC YES YES YES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/03/01/fearless-girl-new-york-statue-moving-location-wall-street/
mises.org/library/education-free-and-compulsory-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't affect you so who cares.

The thing on the right, xhi looks so happy!

>teach hundreds of kids each day
>have to remember all their made up pronouns
Good luck

Cancer

Daily reminder, that faggot little girl statue is STILL up on fucking Wall Street. NYC is pure ass cancer

The pronoun debate is stupid. Call yourself whatever you like, it doesn’t change anything. Shame it’s being legislated though.

>mom is a teacher
>can no longer have a boys line and girls line when leading them to lunch or somewhere else
>every year she has 1 or 2 kids that don't know what fucking gender they are

too bad, I identify as someone who only uses variants of "cunt" for pronouns

>>It doesn't affect you so who cares.
So much ignorance expressed in so few words.

>every year she has 1 or 2 kids that don't know what fucking they are
Are you serious? Is the trans kid problem that prevelant?

They aren't full blown trans, they are usually "gender neutral" Usually the kid grows out of it by the time they are getting close to puberty. It's almost always enforced by the parents too. Usually it's two lesbian parents or some jew mother and her cuck husband

i was playing csgo comp yesterday and a 10 year old on there jokingly said he identified as an attack helicopter.

>I'm required to do x
>doesn't affect me.

it'll be removed this week inshallah

fortune.com/2018/03/01/fearless-girl-new-york-statue-moving-location-wall-street/

Makes sense I guess. I don’t know why parents do that to their children. There is no reason to not encourage normal gender roles for kids. In the tiny percentage chance that the kid is actually trans, you can adjust from there. All they are doing is confusing the rest of the normal ones.

Just have one gender pronoun like sensible languages do.

Don't send your kids to public schools.
If possible keep them out of the system as much as possible.
The state views chillens as wards, and allows parents to raise them.
In the world,but separate. Don't be a part of a system that views obedience to the state the primary objective.
mises.org/library/education-free-and-compulsory-1

I'm glad this law was carefully conceived because there's no possible way it can be abused.

>no possible way it can be abused.

My preferred pronoun is Lord Hugeballs.

Expelled for abusing the policy.

Sue and get that sweet nigger tier settlement money. Have them check addressed to Lord Hugeballs and frame it.

Repeat ad nauseam until this policy is repealed.