Why do niggers have an awful stench?

Since I was 5, I noticed that the black kids in school had a particular odor. It came from their hair. When playing, sometimes my hand would touch their greasy heads and I would be able to smell that odor (as well as feel their oil) on my hands for some time. I still smell it from time to time on subways when i'm near a pack of blacks.

Is there a scientific explanation for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2713794.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have really shitty diets

mmotherfucker! that is a fucking industrial duty fucking snoz man... daaayyuuummmm this bitches nose could bridge the gap from poverty to middle class.

>yo yo yo ayyy hol up tyrone whyn u snort sum dim dar lines wit me come on tyrone

>bihhh u must be cray wid dat nose u snort my ho bag befo yo nose get neer da tabl

They don't wash their hair, and instead slather it with olive oil to stop it from itching.

God made them that way so even blind people can hate them.

Of course. Their sweat has a different composition, which gives the smell. Look it up.

>potential bad diet
>different genetics
This is a simple answer to a simple question, everyone is different, and if you dont accept that you’re either mentally handicapped or exceptionally racist

>They don't wash their hair, and instead slather it with olive oil to stop it from itching.

are you serious???? this is a joke i know it.

Not a joke. Serious. How do you wash dreads? You don't.

they use olive oil ad that gets rancid very quickly

Most of the smell is coco butter.

>Is there a scientific explanation for this?

Bacterial breakdown of sebum

Same can be said about Asians, they all have a weird stale chicken noodle soup type stench. I can't describe it any better.
I think diet is why.

what about the salt like smell is that because they don't scrape all the ash off demselves?

They basically sweat piss.
jstor.org/stable/pdf/2713794.pdf

criminally under rated

Just found this article written for white people who adopt black kids.

>The first thing to learn about African American skin and hair care is that it is completely different than white skin and hair. White people shower often to keep their hair from looking greasy, for African American hair you need to add as much oil and moisture as you can.

>hair tips
>If hair is dry, the night before apply coconut oil directly to the hair and then wrap their hair with cloth (or a Satin bonnet, we buy them at the dollar store) and wash in the morning.
>Always use ethnic specific shampoo. Shampoo designed for white hair is far too stripping for black hair. Also, do not shampoo more than once or twice a week at the most. Be gentle, don’t scrub your fingers through it.
>After you wash and rinse, apply a leave in conditioner, thick shea butter lotion, or pomade.

>skin tips
>African skin tends to be very dry and to look “ashy” or whitish when dry. It is best to apply lotion at least once a day (I like before bed) or twice a day for really dry skin. You want to use the thickest, most serious lotion you can find. I like the cocoa butter. One of my older girls likes vaseline. One of my girls has skin that is super dry, so I make a lotion for her out of...3 parts shea butter, 1 part coconut oil, ½ part olive oil, 1-2 tsp honey (as a preservative)

I'm so glad I'm white.

*sigh*
why you call them niggers?
my gf is black and she doesn't smell at all.

Came here to post this. Thanks, Uncle Polen.

Two things mostly:
They've evolved to remove more of their bodies waste through sweating in comparison to white people. This is due to having evolved in a hotter climate.
-and-
Their diets of food and junk food.

I suspect this plays a large role in the significant health issues faced by blacks living in North America.

>Same can be said about Asians

Do you think we smell funny to them?

LmAoooo you're so right. They smell like cold soup.

melanin and they have larger sweat glands

except that it's the oldest joke in the universe

it's page 12 of for the lazy

no problem

Saved, thanks

I hear that white people smell like old milk and cheese.

I don't have much experience with niggers, but here in Norway there are only two groups of people who stink so badly that I almost throw up or I'm forced to leave the room: hobos who stink of stale piss and middle-aged arabs/muslims.
The hobos can be excused because they're usually mentally ill, but the muslims have no excuse. It's hard to tell what the stench really is, but it seems like a mix of body odor and garlic. You can literally smell them when they're a hundred feet away if they've passed through the area you're in. I don't even understand how it's possible, because the stench hangs in the air long after they've left, and it just penetrates your very being.
It's a hundred times worse than the most sweat drenched gym. It's like they've never showered.

Fatty oils go rancid, especially with heavy bacterial contamination.

Its funny because Muslims are usually the ones who are the most uptight about hygiene. Quran is almost obsessed with it.

>jstor.org/stable/pdf/2713794.pdf
thanks polbro

I doubt that applies to the modern era. In the middle ages, muslims may have cared more about cleanliness than Europeans, but it certainly doesn't apply today. Even the ones who care about their hygiene stink because they use way too much cologne.

>my gf is black

Good goy. We will race mix the white out of Germany within two generations!!

We had this overzealously devout muzzie teacher at my school, who always made a point to tell us how Muslims are/were the cleanest because they were supposed to wash 5 times a day while praying and thus were much cleaner than Medieval Europeans. Yeah, don't know about that era, but nowadays they fucking stink. The only ones that I knew that gave a shit about hygiene came from secular countries and wealthy Westernized families. Those were obsessed with hygiene to the point of being germaphobes. Same with this one second generation Indian I knew, carried lotions, potions and hand sanitizers everywhere like a fag. The majority of those also stink to high heavens. Probably worse than anyone.

Black people have more apocrine sweat glands, than any other race. The apocrine gland exists to secrete fat (grease). The fat becomes putid in their pores resulting in that hot garbage smell.

The stereotype of a stinking greasy nigger is based on the fact that niggers are stinky because they are greasy.

I can confirm that this a problem, my apartment is on the fourth floor, when I leave the windows open I have actually been able to smell muslims walking down the street, it's either massive amounts of deodorant mixed with spicy sweat, or just a spicy sweaty smell.
This is not a rare occurrence, their stench has something like a 50m radius if a slight breeze is involved. Enclosed spaces with them are horrible.