Lina in hot pants

Lina in hot pants

Lina in jeans is best Lina.

Lina.

Correct

Lina in a nightshirt is good too.

Cute

Her art style hasn't aged well.

It'll make a comeback. History is a sinusoid.

It looks great to me. I'd rather say the art styles currently in vogue look like bland shit.

are you blind or something

big thicc 4:3 cel contouring is beautiful

I don't get why Rui is making Lina wear a fundoshi on the outside of her clothes, except that he must think it looks hot.

I don't think you know what hot pants are.

>when you draw yuri of your own 100% straight characters

hoshii

Are we sure Lina and Naga are 100% straight?

Depends on if we're counting Goury in a dress

>that Z/A coaster illustration
Zel needs to kidnap Amelia from Saillune already.

Where do I get these

>wanting a boob pad of a tiny breasted girl

why

in Japan

I prefer a nude, sweaty Lina but I can't post her here.

Reminder a good amount of Slayers designs were repurposed characters from the h-doujins Rui used to draw in the 80s

I wish they would release one of Amelia in her usual miko getup.

Forgot my example

Get Naga drunk enough and she'd make out with a sofa.

Slayers remake with modern Kyoani/Madhouse art/animation style

>tfw no old school re-makes with modern quality

>tfw Rui will never be allowed to draw an h-doujin of Slayers characters
His lewd jokes in the Rui Rui Teinyu doujins almost do the trick, but still.

it's called Revolution and it sucked ass

Get the fuck out of here. That would ruin the series.

It wasn't a remake.

>it's called Revolution and it sucked ass

THAT NEVER HAPPENED SHUT UP

Where in Japan

Amelia & Zelgadis great chemistry NEVER EVER again

God i wanna see these 3 team up

Some people have smaller wrists, user.

Why, because there's no continuation to the anime? I'm still holding out hope for a new manga. I know Rui ships them.

>Naga hits on Gourry

>Lina JELLY as FUCK

>Gourry has no idea what everyone's talking about and steals a mouthful of Lina's meat while the two are threatening each other

I'd watch the fuck out of it.

How were the last two seasons? Try was pretty cringey, to be honest. Took me years to finish it, never bothered touching the rest after that. Frankly, it would be best if we see new movie projects.

They added a weird-ass mascot character. If Try bothered you this probably will make you want to make a noose.

Frankly the only good things about it are Xellos and Megumi.

Xellos is always good, I must admit. I wanted from Try way more Xellos bullying Filia though.

These two had good scenes in the new seasons too.

Ten years later and I'm still trying to figure out how these two can fuck.

My theory is that since the skin on the dick is thinner than on the rest of the body, the layer of stone on his dick is probably also thinner, and may not have the same shards of rocks that we see on the rest of his skin. And people have used stone dildos in ancient history. So with lots of lube, Amelia's natural physical toughness, and healing spells just in case, it should be possible for them to fuck safely.

I'm still trying to figure how they didn't try right off the bat. How many teenagers do you know that are attracted to each other would have held back that long?

Will her vagina be too calloused to not hurt their love child's head coming out?

The ones who have to deal with one of their skin being literally rocks?

I think healing spells should put her vagina back to normal if necessary. If his stone down there is smooth, then there shouldn't be a problem.

I'd rather wonder if Zel can impregnate her at all. Kanzaka said chimera are usually sterile, although he's also said that Zel is physically normal underneath his skin.

How do we know they didn't? By their behavior in the new seasons, and the fact that they are a couple by the end of Try, I honestly think they did.

I don't think they make condoms that thick man.

>they are a couple by the end of Try
Wait what?

If he's psychically normal except his skin he should be okay for pumping baby batter. He's not a normal chimera.

Ignore him. They're still on the border of best friends and hand-holding where they've been for literal decades.

This scene. The director said in an interview that the amulet was meant as a type of "love ring" and that they made a promise to be together when he becomes human.

Been a while since I've seen Try but if I remember right he was living with a princess in a medieval society. I'm pretty sure that's a couple.

Also post more Lina, the theoreticals of golem-banging is creeping me out; and that's saying something.

It's more official than that, it's just that they only alluded to it onscreen.

>that episode where she got to know what it felt like to be kicked in the balls

>The director said in an interview that the amulet was meant as a type of "love ring"
Huh. The more you know. I don't even remember this amulet, I guess I no longer payed attention at that point.

Source?

No, he never lived with Amelia. He is still traveling around searching for his cure, but he did made a commitment to be with her, and seems to stay in regular contact with her in the anime continuity.

It was just a brief seconds-long scene in the ending credits of the last episode of Try. But it caused a huge stir in the Slayers fan world at the time.

Eventually I'll translate that entire interview and put it up on my Slayers translation website. It's pretty long and that part about the amulet is just one paragraph in it.

Translation?

I heard that she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

it's supposed to be rock hard, user

upper righthand corner:
"Lina-chin
Yellow cloth (crotch)"

lower lefthand corner:
"She's draped with something akin to a short child-size string loincloth."

So can he never be 'soft' then? Yo'd think his golem boner would be obvious in those thin clothes of his.

Daily reminder that the masters/negatives for the first three seasons and Trigun were destroyed in a fire. We will never ever get HD remastered Slayers. Enjoy DVD quality forever fuckers.

Maybe it can still grow and shrink, but is hard to the touch even when flaccid.

It would kind of suit his personality if he had a small dick though.

>child-size

Damn even her creator is brutal about her figure

One more thing to consider. The inside of his mouth for example is not hard, right? So most probably the glans is gonna be soft too?

But that's one of her moe points, even if she doesn't think so.

Lina is Rui's waifu so he probably doesn't think there's anything wrong with it.

I'm thinking this too. I doubt there is much of a layer of stone on his dick if at all.

It's more Slayers, but the actual plot is dreadful. Just read the LNs if you want to see how things should have went.

Is it wrong to lewd the Lina?

I read LN volume 6 recently and I thought Evolution-R wasn't a bad adaptation of it. Just the Pokota and Shabby resurrection parts were unnecessary.

It's not wrong. But I personally can't lewd her. She is too much of a bro for that.

Amelia, on the other hand, is impossible not to lewd. She is pure sex.

I would have to agree with you. They actually kind of improved it by giving Zumma a motivation, as flimsy as it was. But I hated how they just had Xellos kill Zumma and both of the Mazoku rather than giving us a good fight scene.

>They actually kind of improved it by giving Zumma a motivation, as flimsy as it was
I agree. That was one thing I didn't like about that novel--Zuuma just being a psychopathic killer for no reason was too anticlimactic.

Have you read the manga version of Revo/Evo? I think it was a lot better than the anime, more coherent at least.

I heard that the manga was better from another user. I will have to check it out some time. What does it do better?

It didn't have the dumb childish filler of the anime and was a more streamlined story from beginning to end. Pokota didn't seem as prominent as he was in the anime, and Duclis came off better from what I remember. I also liked the subtle romance for both main couples that felt like a natural progression from Try, as opposed to the anime version which downplayed that aspect a lot.

Reminder that this is canon Lina butt