Mangas with shit endings

What the fuck was this shit.

Top quality thread my friendo.
Posting a vague image with no source, no context and just a vague topic expecting every other user to feed your shitty discussion.
I applaud your lack of effort, bravo, I would rate this -10/10 but I can't rate it in negatives so I will regretfully just give it a 0/10.
Very well done !

I found the source in under a minute. Seems like the only problem here is brainlet saucefags like yourself.

>easy to search image
How bullshit, its just not fun unless it's a modified image with an unusual aspect ratio and filter run over it to make it hard to find.

The book's ending was worse.

NTR RAPE NAMEK was really fucking garbage and went on for like forever.

For sure that mango with the dude who has a birthmark that makes chicks want to fuck him. And then never works again after they do.

That was a really fucking shit ending.

that's bait

I love this dudes art, but goddamn he needs to hire a writer.
Fuck off

How did the book end?

This is over?

Yeah, it was cancelled. The last chapter was released this week.

I doubt it can be topped. All the fucking author had to do was involve the yakuza and bring guns in the game and let MC fuck shit up and get a happy ending.

She got pregnant from all the rape, had a kid that was taken by the government or something, and then died? I can't quite remember.

It's been so long since i read this how did it end?

she just fuckin

flies off

does she get to the island or not? well fuck you, you only get 4 chapters

Art looks pretty cute. Reminds me of Ray-K. Is the writing so bad it ruins it?

I really like Blade of the Immortal's ending what don't you like about it?

There are some shitty endings in this thread but that one is pretty good.

I never finished this. Let me guess, Manji's still immortal and Rin married and had kids and this is her granddaughter

Basically, they went their separate ways and she had her own life.

Does she get revenge on the Ito-Ryu leader at least? Forgot his name. Last I read he was kinda bro'ing up with Manji to defeat some people

Wish it was just the ending

>Can't have a shit ending if you don't have an ending at all

It was probably axed but still...

What was so bad about this ending? Isn't it pretty much implied that they will end up together when she moves to Nigata?
The only bad thing about this manga was the betamax MC.

She killed him.

The sauce is Wolf Guy, and no, you don't want to read it.

Yeah but the whole final encounter was dragged on so long that when it happened I didn't care anymore

When you search the image on google the title immediately pops up

Fuck Uran this spinoff better be good

let's get this over with:
BLEACH

It's currently ongoing, what are you talking about

No kidding. It dragged on like crazy by the end, and I didn't even have to wait between chapters.

F*ck you...

The MC is horrible, if the girl was mediocre, I could've sympathized a bit. But it was fucking Karin, he doesn't deserve such a best girl