Green Berets Killed in Niger

Does anyone have the video of the Green Beret ambush that left 3 dead? It surfaced on youtube then went down, same for dropbox.

Thread for discussion of said topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-graphic-video-us-special-forces-troops-film-getting-gunned-isis-ambush-west-africa/
theintercept.com/2018/02/07/seal-team-6-green-beret-mali/
dropfile.to/YNFBFUt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg
vimeo.com/258526625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah, that happened

I can find shit. The only site its being linked to had the video pulled.

not even liveleak has it, I think the video just surfaced of the POV helmet cam worn by one of the Servicemen.

My buddy was there, one of the ones killed was his best friend.

>88

do you have any information you would care to share with the anons here?

It was on YouTube and a thread here earlier but they fucking took it down

There is still a thread on /k/ about it with pics. looked pretty nasty poor burgers.

do you still have the link to it?

this was posted there
youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg

/k/thread/37023267

Still only a 5 minute version. Original was 9 minutes.

Thanks

Reminder that this is what white women are importing into Europe by the millions.

It's here, has music on it. Don't know if original did

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-graphic-video-us-special-forces-troops-film-getting-gunned-isis-ambush-west-africa/

Major question I have is why the FUCK is trump sending white soldiers to die in some African shithole, and with no US air cover or back up to boot?

Learn to crosslink, faggot.

>The blood pooling at the end
Is he ok?

thanks for sharing user.

DRUMPF WTF.

My cousin died in sandy hook.

kek

There were no US air vehicles at the time, except for an unarmed drone. It was the French who were supposed to provide air support in that area, but they never ended up firing because they could not identify the enemy.

Africans aren't arabs,they know how to fight

5:02

WTF are our troops doing in Niger? Our people dying for no reason in some shit hole, to stop ISIS there.

protecting us foreign interests, the US owns mineral rights to the region and has US citizens in the country to extract.

The "militants" don't like this.

lol, someone post the pew pew webm

REKT

my great great grandfather died in columbine

why they didnt just drive away ?

enemy was well hiding and they was fully exposed.

All i learned from PUBG, just hit the gas pedal in such a situation and leave as fast as you can.

F

I swear, if there was any bit of me that had any sympathy left for these raghead fucks it's gone. Fuck every one of these goatfuckers. Fuck them, fuck their families, fuck their women and children. If I ever have to listen to the dying scream of someone I know set to the ""music"" of shitty mudslime chanting then I'm going to go berserk. They are fucking subhuman.

those aren't arabs, arabs just released it

it was in Mali you fucking moron. god dammit. this disinfo or sheer daftness of some posters. i am tired of explaing the real story. you missed it. the vid is being blocked. the original is 10 mins. the isis edit is 5.

>All I learned from PUBG
Stopped reading there. The vehicle was most likely disabled from all that fucking gunfire. It’s also worth mentioning that all of the vehicles present were completely unarmored and were about to be surrounded.

my dad was adolf hitler

Did you meet him? What was his favorite type of cracker? So many questions user

The car was functioning fine, he could of thrown the dead dude in the back and drive away and snipe them from long range or run them over.

Why the fuck would they ditch the car and start running across in the open?

he didn’t eat crackers. he followed a very strict vegan/paleo diet like every good Aryan should. Unfortunately I was smuggled here with my mother in the spring of 1939 just as things were heating up, so to speak.

He knew.

He fucking knew that he was a dead man and had to distance himself from any emotional attachments that could possibly have held him back from achieving his dream and the dream of our people. Eva was just an alternative to masturbating. He felt nothing for her.

Haven't you played pubg? Cars are huge targets man.

>haven’t you played-

NO. Stop wasting your time collecting eshekels in your degenerate, escapist fantasy lands

So did this happen a month ago?

theintercept.com/2018/02/07/seal-team-6-green-beret-mali/

>Eva was just an alternative to masturbating. He felt nothing for her.
Good to know

I died in Syria fighting Assad.

WTF I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN

DONALD, THE AMERICAN MILITARY HAS BEEN DISGRACED. DO WHAT MUST BE DONE. YOU HAVE OUR BLESSING.
OUT.

why can’t SEALs just shut the fuck up and stay out of the news like Delta does?

some of the best combat footage ive seen. too bad they ruined it with the intrusive nasheeds.

wheres the full video where they take the gopro off the guy and show the body?

This plz.

Who's ur mom

bump who has the full vedio

>oopsie!! Plz don't watch this video we intentionally released PROVING they didn't die in Vegas. It's like, super top secret. Oops it's deleted now. That's how secret it is. Oh noes!! The sibling of the soldier is leaking it!! He uhhhh got it from some chick. Plz don't watch this video guyzz!!!

Its a good thing I had a feeling this was going to get deleted. I have the 9:17 copy. Only in 360p but that's what I had. Give me a few minutes here.

Why would they use unencrypted gopros on special forces. Seems odd. Maybe they were set up. Fighters paid by ZOG.

I thought the US stayed out of Africa after Mogadishu. Why were the Berets rolling around without armored vehicles and air support? Why were they rolling around in such a small team?

Please elaborate on this VEGAS connection.

The whole thing seems pretty sloppy. I mean it must have been with these sorts of results >: [

My dad was the guy who ran Waco, true story!

gj youtube banning all those right wing extremist and allowing the moderate isis to post propoganda

serves you right

Here is the download link to the video file: dropfile.to/YNFBFUt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXvthgCuxg
It’s in Russian, the music pisses me off.

Looks like an ODA team (direct action). Probably 6 guys. There's 2 vehicles one with a minigun one suv. Somehow they get split up, one GB gets shot in the passenger seat of the suv. Looks like either a headshot or spinal. Either way, quick death by the looks of it. The GB who gets to his body first looks shocked to see his buddy obviously dead, doesn't return fire and doesn't attempt first aid. The video skips to both the GB's running full tilt. Enemy was probably advancing and picking up their rate of fire. Also they're not doing 3-5 second rushes like they're taught so that means enemy is 100-50m away. Real close.

This has happened too much. White soldiers getting trapped in ZOG zones like Benghazi.

what were they doing in niger

Full video

2ch dot hk/news/src/2418823/15201893457970.webm

The government doesn't even know.....

>Happened a month ago
>Shitty music is obscuring the audio
>Sending special forces into Africa unarmed
>Too many unknowns
I dunno about this one, I need the uncut footage (without the raghead music) to know for sure. Seems fishy at best, I don't know what is in Africa that would make the US go back there, considering there hasn't been major involvement since Somalia. I wonder if there is some new proxy war going on there that we don't know about yet. Then there is the fact all the Africans are leaving the area and heading for Europe. Something doesn't add up.

This might be an actual CIA op gone wrong. CIA are the only other ones I know of who would be willing to go to Africa. They are also given access to military equipment too.

Huh...who knew the Sphinx was supposed to be a dick.

i have so many questions david

fuck. he got rekt.
RIP.

The mission statement of all Green Beret action is "Educate and militarize"
They were there to teach the locals how to fight. That's what the Green Berets do.

Why were they in Niger?
Islamic terrorist cells like Boko Haram
What was their goal?
To teach the locals to defend themselves against the enemies of the United States

Thanks, marine.

oil you stupid fuck. look at a map. what US companies give a shit about nigeria? chevrontexaco? is this the internet form where poeple think they are smart? fuck please tell you your one of the alex jones wingnuts

Not a marine.

No, but if the video shows up please share it. He won't speak of it, he is Airbourne G***** Ball

terrorist?

This might be another Somalia. Obama had done the same thing a few years prior and we had a thread about it. If this is the case then the GBs went beyond what they were supposed to be doing. It is still strange though considering the AU and UN also has their forces there. Niger/Mali is just too strange for the US. Landlocked African countries don't have anything of value. We need an Africananon to answer this one.

>French could not identify the enemy
because sandniggers look French

Once a Marine, always a Marine. You can't take that back.

Well I'm actually not lying, but okay.

Thank god I watched it in time. It was some of the most fucked up shit I've seen. Imagine being ambushed like that...and the screams....dear god......

vimeo.com/258526625
here is FULL VIDEO

Incredible the Jew engineered the world so that niggers can own assault rifles.

Why do we even let these dirty orcs exist on our Earth?

Army, deployed.

oh okay God Bless

Is there one with the audio of the video only, no music?

Lots of people in Afghanistan that aren't marines.
My mom was over there was working in a fucking Kandahar Airbase Tim Hortons

Also, CIA spooks getting that sweet heroin

I can confirm, my Uncle works at Nintendo.

Thanks

You wish.

Another ZOG zone.

How many casualties did our guys cause? Looks like they knew they were fucked from the get go but went down banging it out anyway.

How come the nazi has American ammo instead of shitty kraut gun ammo.
>My daughter was one of those killed in stoneman Douglas.

They were all special forces units. The black man is my buddies friend. Fucked him up bad.

My uncle touched me

Yeah. I know. There was a recon marine that was posting from Afghanistan, so I thought it was him.
I know Drew Dyer anyway, so fugg off plz.

Jesus, that’s intense.

This clip needs to be scrubbed before it gets the US into full scale war

I read somewhere that ISIS had 50 fighters and lost 20. While the US lost 4 and Niger 5.

Fuckin Canadian. If you actually had friends maybe you would know people who go through shit like this.
I'm also from Floresville, and all Sutherland Springs did was teach us to always have our guns on us. Not one person I know supports Gun Control here.

Sorry mate, just having a chat, ainwe?