They took down the best channel on Youtube

They took down the best channel on Youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/?imt=1&utm_campaign=Infowars Life&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Infowars Life&utm_term=store infowars com
youtu.be/8oVvBOhTsM8?t=1250
youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's still there faggot I just checked

Alex Jones is a kike shill. Just listening to him defend Netenyahu is enough to know hes /theirguy/.

Q predicted this

F

All they did was take away his advertisers. He can still his water filters and mugs.

It's still there

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

INFOWARS is pretending to be taken down to absorb all of the attention to the #YoutubePurge while simultaneously refraining from calling out the ADL and SPLC.....

Completely controlled opposition.

Gee I wonder who's running these threads...

You're a kike shill. Just listening to you divide and conquer is enough to know you're /theirguy/.

>be controlled op
>literal cointelpro agent
>work for time warner
>have interns that worked for mossad
>spend most of your show selling snake oil
>tell audience that saudia arabia controls hollywood
>say that you don't care if all of america is brown
>literally pray for Israel live on air

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

What's the peer to peer youtube clone?

I'm pretty sure he did call out the SPLC though.

He should be naming the jew at this point. He walked the kosher good goy line and they still took him out. He might as well reveal his power level at this point and shift the overton window.

One of the people that will never understand the power struggle between Moloch worshipers and YHWH worshipers that has always existed in the Jewish community.
Globalist Moloch worshiping Jews hate Netenyahu and tried to take him out of power with their tricks.
The manipulators, the bankers, the newspaper owners, the professors....they are all globalists.
And they hate Netenyahu, they hate the walls Israel has built, and they hate the nationalism that has swept through it.

bitchute

>Alex Jones is a kike shill
>That is why (((Google))) is attacking him

Alex jones is a jewloving/niggerloving actor made to make right wingers look stupid.

Going to spend all my tax refund at infowarsstore.com/?imt=1&utm_campaign=Infowars Life&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=Infowars Life&utm_term=store infowars com

All AJ has to do is start selling Milk of McAdoo and Milk of Millie. I'll gladly pay $69.95 for a small vial of that nutritious delicious nectar.

He gave us a shout out.....

youtu.be/8oVvBOhTsM8?t=1250

Thats not ryan dawson or cultured thug. Kys.

Great, you massive retard. Possibly you intellectually challenged man children will learn something by this and boycott YouTube all together.
They make money by views. If this angers you, stop watching anything on YouTube.

mcaboob is a coalburner, so her milkies probably have nigger DNA or something
millie however is a gift and should be hooked up and drained like a sow all day long

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

it's still up you fags and he's still uploading videos

>mcaboob is a coalburner,
That's news to me. Any proof? I thought AJ was banging her on the side.

pretty sure she has a mulatto kid too but i could be wrong on that

I checked, and you are wrong. JRE is still up.

You know how I know you all are nothing but meme loving faggots that never watch Alex Jones except for his funny rofl lol rants? Because he has called out, in his own words the "jewish mafia" several times in his show.
Do you expect him to go full Hitler and say gas the kikes? Are you fucking retarded or something? You no better than flat earth bigfoot or confused antifa hipsters if you think that.

Fucking this.

I watched alex jones since 2007-2013.
He also calls everyone nazis and says soroes is a nazi

He needs to sell a supplement for mixed Jews to suppress their Jewish DNA and mutate it into gentile DNA