Why won’t the globe run out of food?

I read we have around 60 days of food supplies for everyone at any given time, thereafter we starve unless we produce more.

A single supervolcano eruption or nuclear women would dim the Earth enough to lead to widespread crop failure. How is the gov going to determine who shall live and who should die when we will only have food enough for 1/3 of the population? IQ testing? Fertility? Beauty? Athleticism?

Other urls found in this thread:

dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/
powdertoy.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewishness

3 duh

actually wait it is 2 good job beazil

2 will

haha, 5

5 of course, the others aren't even connected.

its 5 expand the thumbnail you low res, headline skimming faggots.

5 you fucking clowns.

5, did Mario do the fucking plumbing ?

5. It is a trick question you fucking morons

Crops are a global product, exchanged all over the world. No single event or chain of events is likely to destroy all crops. Not even counting the climate controlled crops grown.

Also the answer is 3.

What program is this?

The spigot is not connected to a pipe, so no more water to fill anything.

My secret

Which program is this?

3 will

Figure it out yourself.

I can survive with basically nothing. Bring it on.

Once you redefine what you think is food there is unlimited amounts of food
inb4 no.. not mud cookies.

amazing what happens from 0:14 to 0:20
somehow the 3rd tank filling up makes the drain between 2nd and 3rd have a backflow and thus making it effectively smaller than 1st connection?!

Thanks achmed!

The government won't be deciding shit. If something on that scale happens, then what happens when the military runs out of food?
Its going to splinter into groups figthing for the scraps that are left. Depending on how bad it was, it could be anything from reverting to a medieval system, full on Somalia, or if its really bad it could be like The Road. Also 5, the pipe is blocked off.
If a supervolcano blots out the sun worldwide is the scenario. Besides, what makes you think there still wouldn't be famine? Every single country outside of Europe has an interest in a weakened US. Famine would help.

>American mongrelucation

2, fucking brainlets

It is not the government's job to determine how resources are distributed.

3 will fill first unless the volume of water coming from the source is higher than the volume of water that 1-5 pipe can drain, in which case 1 will fill first.

>a simulation
>thinking this proves anything

Oh noes! "Nuclear women"!
Answer's 2, by the way, faggot.

>The government would continue to operate under widespread food shortages
O I am laffin

Tank 1

Wait, 2 and beyond aren't even connected. Fuck you OP.

None of the tanks will really fill because the water will just spill out because the top is open ; )

>nuclear women
dafuq is that hans? what kind of faggy doomsday scenario is that? you fear not being nagged by some crazy potato lady so much you think thats the end of the world?!?!?!

Whatever tank feels it's full is the tank that's full.

That would be the right answer if 5 to 2 wasn't closed.

if the faucet has a large enough flow, 1 will get filled first.

It depends on the rate the water is coming out of the faucet compared to the rate at which water flows through the crossover pipes.

Also, OP, you made the classic mistake of posting a picture more interesting than your post.

>Also, OP, you made the classic mistake of posting a picture more interesting than your post.
And you are essentially the first person after this dude to get the right answer. Given the rate of flow from the picture, 1 will actually fill first, then 5.

Why do I care which tank fills first?

Hahaha I know this program but I am not sayig either

Depends on the gov. But in reality people will not wait for gov's approval to grab food and water.
It's going to go down like this: high rank politicians will of course have their own secret stash, hands in hands with the army. The army itself is going to have a separate stash for the low ranking soldiers.
The richest people will have their own stash or will come to eat with their high ranking politicians friends.
Then there will be the survivalists, some of them have stacked enough food to last someone several years.
Everyone else will rush the supermarkets then the farms then other people houses, gangs will emerge.

Depends on the water pressure.
Normally it will be 5 but if the pressure in the tap is high enough it will be 1.

How do you make metal not rust when it touches water

Because I turned on the spigot all the way and the

bottom can't handle the flowthrough

In fact

All this invading water will spill over the top cascading down all of them

thus knocking all of it over....

Rust is red for the same reason why blood is.
If you remove blood from the metal it can't bleed out and thus rust.
A LOT of people don't kill the metal before using it and if they do they forget to drain the blood.

is that powder toy. we used to have that on the computers in my old school

This is retarded. Blood is red because it rusts when it hits the oxygen outside your body. If you took the metal out of your blood it would be clear.

you wouldnt say it rusts. Iron(iii) molecules are red. that is why blood is red

Actually they proved with tiny cameras injected into people that blood is actually see through

7 for sage

CHEAP JEWISH TRICKS

depends how fast the water comes out of the tap

5 because there's a little wall blocking off 2.

All the mutts who think any answer that isn't 5. The water never leaves 5

FINISH EDUCATION

BRAINLET

FLAGFAG

Being that proof is a mathematical thing a simulation would be an excellent way of showing proof.

Powder Engine

Wrong. 5 is the only correct answer given the wall

WRONG, if its coming super fast the first tank will fill up first.

2 u fucking retards. water is NOT gonna flow UP a pipe without an outside forces aka toilet thing
so stfu its 2
an im an engineer

how does it go into no.2?

there is a wall after 5 you brainlet

>american education

FASCIST EDUCATION

# 3

Food is one thing, how much ammo and how many guns do U have 2 keep out those who don't have food?

WRONG! The water is not shooting it is arc'd and therefore we can assume it not coming super fast.

>an im an engineer

Well I'm not and my normie eyes can see the Goddamn wall before 2.

5 Based on how the lines are

powdertoy.co.uk/

None of the tanks will fill up. They only have left and right sides. All the water will spill out the front or back of the tanks.
Regardless of the faulty construction of the tanks, there is no water supply leading to the spigot. The spigot can't contain a large enough volume of water to fill a single tank anyway.

The people with the biggest guns who know where the food is stockpiled will get the food.

How does the water get to 3? How does it get out of 5?

I have 2k 5.56 .5k 7.62 2k 9mm, less of others
More guns than I can carry in a SHTF situation.

Powder games were the hottest fucking shit ever when they first showed up.

My family Mormon believes in food storage we have enough food to feed our family for 5years ...also growing crops underground is not hard

Says the mutt

More than enough bullets to load that prepped brass, I don't think that I have enough powder though, but at least enough for a k.

I miss /k/ but it's more interesting here.

>Implying you can kill the metal
Nothing can kill the metal you fucking silly face

As a nuclear women I assure you the answer is 1

I hate fucking trick questions like the pic. 5 will obviously because its pipe leading to 2 is closed. If it wasn't closed it would be 3.

>implying that the government would still hold any power after such a catastrophic event
It would be survival of the fittest and might makes right, as always.

The leaf knows

oh that's easy

you cover the metal with something that doesn't rust so the metal never comes in contact with the water, or oxygen, in the first place.

>The Jew tried to kill the metal, but they failed as they were thrown into the ovens

Define "government".

This. Everyone else is an infratard.

use plumbers tape. Only brainlets think plumbers tape is to get a better seal on threaded pipe.

Which stable fills first with pic related:
a)emasuclated SJW/Soyboy/feminist/anonymous
b)thought criminal

Kill yourself retard