Man I should just end it all

Being friendless or alone is only the side dish, life offering me nothing but shit and taking away every little good thing I managed to get is the main course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lP1ZNRKS8VU&t=3s
youtu.be/6T7pUEZfgdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I've been thinking about this a lot lately too. I was set up to fail from the start

Don't give up, user.

You live in a relatively civilized country, what's so bad about your life?

I wonder if the men on pol in the past would have joined a monastery or been sent off to one

Choosing how you feel is a skill. Choosing how to feel nothing is a survival skill.

please go to /adv/ for advice, this is a no-cuck board

I would probably have been a man-at-arms, but fuck me I don't wanna die for some jews interests. Not even allowed to plunder or rape anymore

Do it.

You're lacking knowledge and direction life. Here, this aided me in my study of economics, and I usually don't like to share it with people but you seem desperate. So here you go : youtube.com/watch?v=lP1ZNRKS8VU&t=3s

Why don't u go full 14 88?

You'd have to be an idiot to believe success in life is measured by material.

"Civilized"? What's civilized? The vast majority of people here are shallow and selfish. Their two biggest priorities is to ensure oneself's happiness, even if it is detrimental to the others, and upholding the first one?

What things are you good at? Focus on things which make you happy.

Focusing on hobbies is mere escapism, and not even a good one at best, at least for me.

Holy kek I'm glad I checked out of this bullshit called modern """life"""". Now it's time to sit back, collect Neetbux, work part time and enjoy escapist media

Don't let them wear you down. You have friends here user.

user, I know your feeling. I managed to finally exit my shell sometime last year after 6 years in a mix of involuntary and voluntary isolation, shunning the world. Finally went out, got job, met grill, got cucked on fucking christmas eve and spend january and february drifting back into suicide thoughts.

However my advice is, go on kikebook if you're not already.
Join some group or groups for singles (not actual dating groups) to meet new people.
Go socialize, go to pubs whenever there is an event there, go to cinema with strangers, you'll meet new people, people who don't know you and how you look at yourself. Don't aim for a girlfriend, just hang out, talk with people etc.
Bite the bullet, go alone to those events. Go for smaller ones where you can talk with people and not drown in the crowd.
Don't go political though.

It has helped me a lot the last 2 months meeting new people of both genders, started getting friends and working out with one of them.

You make the assumption that OP doesn't have autism.

My boss is a functioning autist though, he quite literally REEEEEE'ed at me one day I was doing a task in a way that was slightly different than his.

Go to /fit/ and become the Swedish Chad you were always meant to be. Let Sven die and become Dolph.

If you're going to actually fucking do it, you better fucking take out the (((people))) responsible for your fucked up country with you faggot.

sucks alcohol costs so much over there.
watch dice camera action and pretend you have friends

My 79 year old neighbour died today, she never gave up until then.
OP look for the path your heart tells you to follow.

You’re fine.
Just relax and let life pass you by until you feel up to interacting with it.

Remember everything Hitler said.
Never give up. Never surrender. Never let the banner fall.

Truly an hero to us all

take out a rothschild before you go

take it to /adv/ you friendless swede

I'll be your friend. :)

Shut the fuck up and go to /r9k/, /adv/, or /trash/ you shitposting nigger.

Go see a doctor and tell him you're suicidal.
You need medication.
Don't listen to poltards' anti-psychiatric bullshit.
Get help right fucking now.
No excuses.

Don't do it, user. You could serve better as cannon fodder in the wars to come. This is what keeps me alive. It works.

Also, you can always clean your room.

Man up faggot. We are going to need as many men as possible when we form the Fourth Reich.

Race war soon, user! All men are given purpose in warfare!

>life offering me nothing but shit and taking away every little good thing I managed to get is the main course.
I know that feel but there's something nobody can take, all the things you have amassed in your mind. Don't give away for free what you took so many years to build.

You're not alone, for referance I've been sitting alone in front of the computer for the last 3 years smoking hasj almost everyday, only going out when I need to move my body or purchase food. I gave up on looking for happiness, maybe I'll find it maybe I won't and I've accepted that fact, so should you. Don't give up.

youtu.be/6T7pUEZfgdI

sad people in sweden? how can this be?