Why do leftist men protect sluts?

What is wrong with slut shaming from a male leftist perspective? Are they actually okay with the idea that their girlfriends rode or might go back to riding the cock carousel? Do they have no self respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHRYGdJtlbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this OC?

they're just trying to get laid
any male feminist or whatever you're describing is only doing it to get laid
the best part is that women despise these type of men. they want nothing to do with them.

Yes, it is original content.

Why would they be okay with marrying these women?

they will
they are bugmen. i really wish this term didn't die off because it is absolutely 100% perfect in describing the behavior of these people
they're ok with it just like they're ok with playing fantasy football and putting gel into their hair

like they have the opposite of self respect. but it's not self loathing. it's just bugmen. it is the product of being a small-souled bugman. there is no better way to put it, and out of every stupid meme, this one was the most culturally-important
it's not fucking soy

beta cucks have always been captn. save a hoes.
why? They aren't men.

what is a beta really?

>like they have the opposite of self respect. but it's not self loathing. it's just bugmen. it is the product of being a small-souled bugman. there is no better way to put it, and out of every stupid meme, this one was the most culturally-important

I agree, I see their faces, its in their cynical eyes, you desribed it very good.

No, it's that they are demoralized. It's a lot harder to go against "the times", so they accept it as an inevitable thing. They are also brainwashed to think that sex is not a big deal anymore.

Yovanna Ventura
Dominican

yes
i still can't put it in better words. they are sell-outs, but they are also liars and it's totally dishonest. ultimately they think there is something to be gained from acting like a fucking disgrace and not having any honor or respect for themselves
i would like someone to be smarter than me and come up with something better than "bugman", but i don't think it's going to happen
but they ARE "the times", no? like they're not some radical fringe. they are taking the easy road. women DESPISE these types of men, too. im not going to shitpost like oh wow i am so manly wow i treat women like dirt and i get super laid, but i know for a 100% fact that women hate this type of man

Martin Luther was a two-faced trash human being and seeing children brainwashed with lies to the point they are mentally torturing themselves makes me shake with fucking rage.

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Of course they have no self respect. Degeneracy is the most obvious sign of a society losing self respect.

Because not everyone is bitter about other people having sex. Maybe if you got laid you wouldn't be either.

i am gonna fucking puke. pol makes me hate humanity.

its not numale, plenty of numales arent bugmen but all bugmen are numales.

bugmen are entirely absurd nihilistic creatues. nihilism. thats it.

Confirmed cuck who shares pocket pussy with other bois

Sluts make everything demonic and sinful.

I want to be buried like the great mummies of Egypt right underneath her asscrack.

you better shut you're mouth user.

Sucking nigger balls this hard...

That pic...o my fuck those parents deserve to die

Don't worry, she could give back for all the suffering her ancestors caused by having many black babies!

>I want to be buried like the great mummies of Egypt right underneath her asscrack.

pathetic nigger.

> Women decides to whore around
> She's made a decision to freely give herself up as she pleases
> She's decided not to be loyal to one man
What value does such a woman have beyond a casual nut? He decision is to get passed around ...
You do what you want w/ your body. I do what I want w/ my perspective, mind, and voice. So now... A 'beta' who doesn't accept reality comes along and draws issue to this. The woman is chosing to be a slut and a man is choosing to call her one. What's their to defend? The woman didn't ask to be defended. She's doing what she wants? The guy who maintains she's a slut doesn't give a flying fuck about your opinion. The beta has no self respect in this case. He hopes that by submitting himself to a whore that he will gain her favor. Instead, he gets walked all over like a door mat and the slut most likely will go to the guy who calls her one, accepts her as one, and gives her what she wants : Casual sex.

I protect sluts but only when it comes to them being criticized about how they make money
I'm fine with strippers, sex workers, etc because that's technically protecting the free market

13th post best post

She is supplying air to that spa with pure BRAAAAAAAAAP. Her asshole is tightly sealed onto the air inlet, feeding pure brap stank to the lucky swimmers. Just image the gurgling BRAAAAAAAAP sound, pure bliss.

Can you imagine having her BRRRAAPPP right down your throat?

small head
weird neck
amazing tits

Leftist soyim are so utterly void of any self worth that they would gladly stay with a cheating girlfriend if it meant that they wouldn't be dumped. These people are so fucking cucked that they will gladly allow themselves to be used as emotional tampons and atms by the girl they want sex from.

Obviously, this is a pathetic way of being, so they rationalize their beta behavior through the lens of being pro "womens liberation" and "not being an authoritarian bigot". All of it stems from a lack of dominance and self worth on their part.

In my option, Nigers are;t humans: my explanation: 1) short heda;
3 they savages4. culture of kill.
That was my exlaining as why to nigres aren't human begins,
exptrapolate your option.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHRYGdJtlbg

These desu

Because they can't compete in the male dominance hierarchy.

Because like most "men" they want to whiff the fish taco not realizing 50 shades of grey is what women really want.

Because they have morals.

I just thought about that a few days ago, leftism is synonymous with defending whores.

There was some 5'5 faggot at my university who was the biggest self-proclaimed I would have believed he was gay if it wasn't for the one time he tried to hook up with one of my friends. Always was the first to defend a chick yet has never seen a vagina in his life

I'm female and I despise soy boys.

Female (male)

If you're implying that I'm a male, I'm not

maybe we can make something happen here
i am jacked and tanned and i am also white with blue eyes
maybe we can work something out where you send me pics and vice versa and then we can just have kids. the thing is i can't move from this state because my work is completely rooted here

I only date people I meet irl.

Tits or GTFO

fine. i live in connecticut

Yes...and that's how we met kids, on the magical website called Sup Forums. You see, I asked your mother for feet pics and after a few rounds back and forth, we knew that we'd found our soulmate.

definitely

Based brapbros.

It’s a TRAP!!!!!!!!

Why would feminist men follow a strategy that, by your own admission, is totally unsuccessful?

>implying sluts don't get off on being shamed

Why not? They are feminized by society/leftist ideology and therefore serve the feminine imperative

why would feminist men succeed on an level

Because the "feminist men" are just like the "feminist women" they wear their shit as fashion,
and then it is just like elsewhere: the betamales orbit around the females.
The regular "feminst" man or women is in essence not really a feminist in the sense that this is true conviction it is rather wearing fashion to fit in.