Make his team pay zero effort

>make his team pay zero effort
>do all the hard lifting himself
>established long term beneficial contract
>(almost) win the game
Ryuuen is a true leader able of winning the heart of his people.
50% is a faggy string-puller who only cares about advancing his own agenda.

bump

>advancing his own agenda.

What is his agenda? Besides being nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor and helping random girls?

Just like politics IRL, it's not an agenda if you know about it.

My guess is this school was built for 50% man by his dad so he could have a practice run at becoming a politician.

"Classroom of the Elite" could literally mean that this entire system is nothing but a classroom for 50% man, the elite.

ryuuen got cucked by the 50%

>Ryuuen
more like : ruined

Z E R O
P O I N T S

50% man playing chess while Ryuuen is playing connect 4.

He still didn't get the short end of the stick.
That contract with A class was what he was after.

If you go through the details of the contract you will realize that in terms of actual points gained, C class is actually the biggest winner of this event.

And that is not even mentioning his gains in terms of respect in C class.

C class had a wonderful vacation while the other classes had to sit through all that shit.

Ask yourself, which class would you rather be in for this event?

>which class would you rather be in for this event?

B Class is comfiest.

The leader of B class wants to save enough points to leave B class.

The leader of C class is managing his team like an emperor over his subjects. He is not going anywhere, this is his team, his responsibility. A benevolent dictatorship is the best system.

She controls all of B classes points and already has enough to get to A class if she wanted to betray B class.

She is waiting for 50% man to win, so she could join his team when the time comes.

50% man could be in any class at that time so she decides to hold her cards for now.

B class is still the best, I don't want with faggot leader.

>already has enough to get to A class if she wanted to betray B class
You need 20 million to change classes. She doesn't even have 3 millions.

>You need 20 million to change classes

Not for an individual student.

You are looking it from the perspective of D class, enemy of C class and ally of B class.

If you look at it from the perspective of C class Ryuugen is the based AMOG willing to make sacrifices for his team.

He is smart, charismatic, and responsible. He just acts like a dick, because he is a tsundere and doesn't want to look weak.

I think this is her real plan.
Its not really a betrayal.

All the other threads are about waifu shit, this is the only one that is discussing the qualities of a leader.

>Not for an individual student.
Where did you get such information?

>looking from C class
>I would get beaten up when fail on assignment by leader that acting like hot shit while drinking mineral water.
Still NO.

I like to think his reaction on episode 12 after losing is how he truly behaves. He didn't blame Ibuki for feeding him false info, that's a massive plus for me. He realizes that it wasn't her fault and it was 50% that duped him.

Instead of throwing a fit, he sits back and calmly says "all according to keikaku, too bad we didn't win any extra points." For me he passed the shit test.

You'll get beaten up if you imply you can do a better job than he did while being a useless tool like Dykehair Mc GetHitByNigger.

>50% is a faggy string-puller who only cares about advancing his own agenda.
>OP tongues the balls of the asshole who beats the shit out of his own teammats

Ryuuen is only 5% of the man 50% man is at 20%. He wishes he could be an actual, effective sociopath.

>beats the shit out of his own teammates
It was an act for whorikita to make Ibuki's story more believable.

>2000

I don't understand this moon.

Even the Chad got points.

50% is reasoning is flawed on guessing the leader of class A and C makes no sense. Can you imagine how hard class D would have failed if he even made 1 mistake? He literally won because of plot armor.

Ryuuen relied on concrete evidence, spies, and enemies of his enemies. To me there is no bullshit, and his reasoning is much more believable.

Z E R O P O I N T O
E
R
O
P
O
I
N
T
O

>Millions of points from class A to C per month.
In terms of actual points gained, C class is actually the biggest winner of this event.

Thanks to the leadership of Ryuuen, they also enjoyed their vacation on that yacht, while others had to live in mud huts.

>he would rather team with the real sociopath

>zero effort, zero point
I don't see a problem

Yeah well imagine if class D had to deal with 10 Chads? It's not a scalable solution.

Under Ryuuen, the entire class C could have been composed of Chads and still have a decent chance of winning.

>2000 万
>万
I don't understand how zeros work.