Sukeban/Delinquent Girl Thread

Post 'em, or at least characters dressed in that style.

Glad to hear someone's finally working on a translation for Tsujidou-san.

I need the sukeban character type to make a big comeback, it gives me complex feels.

Why wasn't this shit longer.

OwO shit my nigga, what's this?

The filename seems to say what it is. If that isn't the case, try reverse image search or go to .

Basically Sakigake Otokojuku but very slightly different.

I wanna fuck Karen.

Sounds pretty bueno.

Would a female Jotatoe count?

Sukebans would be great to have in bed. Since they squat all the time they must have some pretty great thighs.

It's very good but desu there aren't many proper Sukeban in it.

I want to fuck here with you.

Damn, but since I enjoyed Otojuko so much I'd be down for something in a similar vein to it.

>makes sukeban thread
>expects it to last less than an hour
>1 hour 10 minutes
Fuckin' made it.

おめでとう

It's really similar to it, I have no idea if the author has ever admitted he was inspired by Otokojuku or not but it'd be an outright lie if he suggested otherwise. The story is basically loads of mini tournament arcs, characters with crazy and unique skills, fights in strange locations and they even have their own version of Minmei Publishing to explain all the bullshit which is happening. Those two girls in the pic I posted earlier are basically a genderbent Baron Dino.

Hopefully someone subs the first Taiman Blues OVA as well.

WHO DIS
asking for a friend

This looks really damn familiar.

Not actually a character, some art I found somewhere a while back.

Akairiot's Sukeban OC

Any sukeban themed LN's?

Its such an underrated theme. Any delinquent themed anything, male or female, is kinda rare especially with females. At least compared to other more mainstream stuff.

i found it myself.thought it was a "real" character. thanks anyway