Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-GbA13wBe8
youtu.be/7XCjBQtvR4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goan_cuisine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name a more retarded OP

You can't

Caulifla and snu snu rape.

How come every OP is always awful for DBS threads?

It's always a really terrible opening question, a horrible image, or some other autism. Every single time.

Yeah I forgot to get rid of the first forward-slash. Whatever.

> Name a more retarded OP

Any OP that has to do with:
> Gohan Blanco
> Manga vs Anime

My dick and Zamasu's boipucci.

Low quality OP pic.

Could Jin have beaten Zamagod?

how hard is it to press ctrl S?

>Freeza is struggling against Jiren in an epic clash
>"I just can't do it, it's hopeless... he already beat Goku..."
>"NO! FREEZA, LISTEN! USE ALL OF YOUR POWER! YOU'RE STILL HOLDING BACK!!"
>"who are you?"
>"It's me, Cell! You can do this, Freeza!"
Donor Step-Son Death Beam combo when?

What do you think Zamasu and Black do in their spare time?

When they're not killing filthy ningen?

Soon.

How would you rate Zamasu (including Black, and Fusion Zamasu since they are basically forms) among other DB villains/antagonists?

Who would win?

Pet cats

>Name a better duo in Dragon Ball

After Episode 107?

Vegeta and Master Roshi

I've noticed that too. I guess that says a lot about the kind of people who post in these threads.

But Vegeta and Roshi don't fuck each other

examples?

I'm at a loss on who would win

I'd put Zamasu above Cell and Buu, but lower than Freeza

At least for main villains

Second only to Freeza-sama.

ust a quick reminder to anybody reading these threads.

Gohan Super Saiyan Blanco is canonically the most powerful anime character of all-time. It is his true destiny to not only transcend Goku, but to transcend all of Dragon Ball itself, and to enter the meta of anime, where he lives among the gods. Goku uses GoD power, but Gohan uses Angel power. After he defeats El Grande Padre by using the power of the angels. His divine light will shine on all the victims of El Grande Padre's evil. Gohan is the light that cries out in the darkness, the true loyal, lawful, and good.

Gohan transcends the limits of an anime character, of any cartoon character and has spoken to the hearts of all the suffering, letting them know it's ok, because Gohan is always on our side. He is kind not only to his allies, but even to his enemies. Sometimes, when there is an evil that can't be spared, Gohan's anger will send it running in fear, if they disobey his word enough, he will cast them down.

Truly no character, no man, no concept is as complex and beautiful as Gohan the god of anime himself.

So let him achieve his angelic strength of super saiyan blanco, and defeat his true father, El Grande Padre, the first super saiyan, the greatest evil in the universe. Gohan is the opposite the greatest light prophesied to take down his father El Grande Padre. So let now the prophesy be fulfilled.

>When you're THIS new
God, people in these threads really are 12

Reminder:
youtu.be/Y-GbA13wBe8
youtu.be/7XCjBQtvR4c

stop shilling your shitty videos

Keep shillign them I like it.

Keep posting your amazing videos

Can't wait to hear new theories about the very complex family tree of El Grande Padre

No one in the universe is stronger than Gohan. His only match is el grande padre.

Gohan blanco has a powerlevel of infinity + 1

It seems like the real actual annoying Gohanfags have been driven out by everyone's spic Blanco memes

Watch out though, El Grande Padre has trained all Angels for the day he'd face El Guerrero Blanco

No i just tagged along with it.

Because it's true. Just wait until he transforms.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

It will truly be the ultimate fight to end all fights.

Truly the battle of Good vs Evil.

If you were talking about us chads then no, or at least not the way you put it. I'm cool with how things are though, as long as everyone realizes that this arc is Gohan's comeback in Super and that /ourguy/ is soon going to reach even higher heigths.

#17 and #18
Goku and Krillen
Piccolo and Gohan
Future Gohan and Future Trunks
Future Trunks and Future Mai
Future Trunks and Vegeta
Buu and Mr. Satan
Beerus and Whis
Jobbing and Vegeta
Goku and Bulma

HAHAHA
Pretty cool thread, OP!

But is there a character that can defeat El Grande Padre? And I'm not talking about Super Saiya-jin El Grande Padre. No, I'm not talking about Super Saiya-jin God El Grande Padre. Hell, I'm not talking about Super Saiya-jin God 4 Kaioken times Infinity El Grande Padre either.
I'm talking about Eternal Ultra Super Saiya-jin Blue 5, Third Grade, with Kaioken times Infinity plus one with the Genki Dama Definitiva (which draws power from all 12 universes, and is capable of killing Super Saiya-jin Blanco Gohan), fusion with Zeno AND Future Zeno (which allows him to erase and create universes at will), capable of using Kamehameha, Galik Gun, Final Flash, Destructo Disk, Special Beam Cannon, Pretty Cannon, Hellzone Grenade, Android 17's bullshit shield, Justice Flash, Wolfgang Penetrator, and even Death Ball, equipped with both the Time Ring and the Z-Sword (capable of traveling through time and preforming the Genki Dama Sword) and Potara because he is the master of all 12 universes, immortality from the Super Dragon Balls, in control of both the Shadow Dragons and Majin Buu, with both of Zeno's Guards guarding him, AFTER he absorbed Golden Freiza, Jiren, Gohan, Goku, Piccolo, Kale, Caulifla, Toppo, all Twelve Gods of Destruction, AND Merged Zamatsu.

The Super Saiyan lesbians of course

Here is a pic of Gohan after defeating Whis in a spar.

>he saved Mai life unconsciously healing her enough to recive a senzu when he returned to the future
>he saved Goku from having his body stolen and be killed by Black-Zamasu
>he saved Goku (again), Vegeta and Mai from being killed by Black and Zamasu
>he saved Goku and Vegeta lifes AGAIN by distract Black and Zamasu in a suicidal move
>he saved Gowasu by using his scarf to plug the wound, using his powers again and giving a motorcycle to Mai to keep Gowasu away from the battle and fighting with Black again even being powerless in another suicidal move until Goku (and his senzus) returned
>he saved everyone ass AGAIN by healing Goku after be finally aware of the power he obtained via training with the Kaioshin of his timeline

Even Gowasu and Shin (fucking Shin) were useful in the manga. Why are toeishills too retarded to understand more than characters doing ATATATATATATATATA stronger than others?

Always bet on /ourguy/ Godhan.

Who are they again?

Also forgot to add:
OP and Faggotry
Caulifafags and Chadhanfags
Zen-O and Autism

On a smartphone?

This butch would be God tier character if her design weren't so lazy. Celipa is the only good female Saiyan character in term of design.

>Your picture didn't improve the quality much at all
So this... is the quality of Dragon Ball Super...

It's true

But jobbing is a dirty slut who goes with both Jobhan and Jobgeta

>10 episodes of irrelevance later

Mojito and space weed.

Gohan can beat El Grande Padre, even after being absorbed by El Grande Padre?

Let's not forget pic related, I know it can easily happen given her lack of relevance but still.

We already had enough focus on them. They'll get their moment again

Yes. Chadhan cannot lose to anyone unless intentional.

Useless, it will only allow Godhan to beat him up on the insides.
He would end up spitting /ourguy/ or else he would lose the battle way too quickly.

they'll be back, right bros?

This thread leads to 0 discussion and only to the same degenerated shitposting.

>So this... is the quality of Toei's Dragon Ball Super...
ftfy

Y-yeah, he'll n-never lose...

Discussion is also a pathetic jobber

Seems like Goanfags & co were restless after being cuckes out of 2 whole threads stolen by anime vs manga faggotry instead.

Enjoy this thread while you can user

>One is an overpowered bitch that didn't deserve her power, the other is a shy retard with no personality and deux ex machina powers.
This is what feminism does to a show.

Something that you've all forgotten is that the question was "Is there a CHARACTER that can defeat El Grande Padre?"
GODhan, having become so powerful that he has forced his way into reality, cannot any longer be considered a mere character, as to call him such is an insult to his Godliness.

It seems you people don't quite understand how powerful Gohan has become.

At this point, even Zenobroly couldn't touch him unless he had Reader-level (class 2) - or possibly even Author-level (class 1) knowledge of Gohan and his powers. As even Toriyama is surprised by Gohan at times, only Gohan(with class 0 knowledge AKA omniscience) could win for sure.

There’s no way the tentacle monster that Dyspo fought was SSB-tier because Toppo killed it with a Justice Flash, which couldn’t even do damage to a base Goku.
>Toei in charge of continuity

>Goanfags
What did he mean by that?

Don't fucking start

Thread will job too

It will be exactly like it went with Frost: one or two episodes with them suddenly appearing and doing something, followed by their demise on the hands of zen-chan. I'm kinda hype honestly, especially for Turdlifla to "achieve" SSJ3, only to get exhausted by it right away and get ringed out immediately thereafter.

Obviously he meant homosexuals who like goan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goan_cuisine

You forgot to post a sexy 18

Tu hora ha llegado Gohan

It’s not bait or pasta.

>overpowered
We watching the same show? She would be the weakest saiyan by far if not for that total scrub Cabba. She also gets exhausted by a beam struggle she only took part transformed as a SS2 for like 10 seconds. Her problem is the retarded plot armor her and her little sis both enjoy.

Reminder that tingles will be in the manga and there's nothing wrong with it. The only problem would be Caulifla going SS after only ten seconds

You wish, Toeifaggot.

>plot twist: in the manga Caulifla and Kale both had Super Saiyan all along

That would be a retcon of both Cabbage being the first SS over there, and the fact that the saiyans in u6 had never even heard of it.
If Toyo wants to fix it he would have to show Cabba contacting them months before the ToP and get them to train with him, to prepare in advance for the tournament.

Manga will get canceled for how atrocious it is before it can even reach that point in story.

>Toeifag posting a retarded image
Fitting.
Also, under that logic the anime would have been cancelled long ago.

>-there's nothing wrong with this happening in th manga
>+toeifag!
???

How does virgin life feel like after reaching 16 years + Toyocuck?

You know manga sells very well, right?
Why are toeishills so ignorants?

Shut the fuck up

Don't feed the fire

We had two manga vs anime threads today already. Two.

>gohanfags are still shitposting while he was beaten by a fucking wall e

top fucking kek

>Toeifag literally posting images from someone's (his?) fb/whatever social media
Hope you get banned you faggot.
It's a shit development that no one sane would want to tarnish their preferred version of Super.

>In the manga Super Saiyan is common knowledge, Cabba made it public news after the Champa-Beerus tournament
>Caulifla already has Super Saiyan, as does plenty of people
>When Cabba goes to recruit Caulifla she only accepts on the condition that he teaches Kale, who's the only one in the gang who can't do it yet, to transform
>cue berserker bullshit
something like that

Who's stronger? Ultimate Gohan or #17 (not holding back)?

So what are the chances that Cabba got knocked out of SS by Toppo?

I don't see GODhan anywhere near the spectator seats, so I don't know what you mean, if you're talking about him holding back; of course he would, if he were to reveal his true strength now El Grande Padre would become suspicaz

Gohan

>not future Gohan
Are you even trying? At least give him a scar or something.

> whining for no reason
You're fucking pathetic and if I go down so will this entire thread, virgin-kun.

You look like a cuck.

17 unless green daddy shows up