Finding a Cure for Misogyny

Will she succeed?

ur mom sucked down my seed last night

Youre mom gay

When she was with her Asian boyfriend : Emma kept quiet and never talked about feminism

After Asian boyfriend : Full-blown SJW

Maybe its because I've never seen any of the harry potter movies, but I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about this girl. She's never been in a good movie and she's not even hot.

We'll stop being misogynists if you stop being miscegenists.

Anyone know who the chick with the phone in the mirror is in all of these shots?

She keeps persuading Emma Watson to appear with progressively less clothing on in every picture.

So, does Emma Watson have a secret lesbian lover?

>she

If that doesnt tell you anything about how Asian men keep their women 'in-check' vs how White men allowed their women to run rampant, I dont know what does ...

Her agent...

Would look better if she wasn't wearing that feminism.

Look at how demure she is here holding her Asian boyfriend's hand

No she will Submit to The All Powerful Cock that is the White Man and his Toxic Masculinity.

Her agent needs to start wearing less clothing too.

It's ironic, but she actually gets a certain legitimacy from the character she played, so people feel like they know her.

Fount a woman, not roasty, who want children (3) and be a stay home Mom.
Want me to be a good Dad
>Okay
>Work Hard
>Marry Her
>Get Children
>Bought a Home

Fullfilling her wishes

Most woman wish this, but Feminism dont want this,
> Feminists in first grade just Beta Females
> Beta Females do everything to influence on other females
> Alpha females who decide career over Family will get depressed and kill themselves

No, she won't. She can't cure something that's not a disease but an extreme opinion of individuals. She could change things if misogyny would exist on societal level but unlike what feminazi retards claim, there's no systematic misogyny. If anything, on societal level, there's treating women as protected class - at least in western civilization. The situation is different in, say, middle east but she does not work or have any considerable impact there.

It looks like a possible jewess behind the camera. The nose of the individual in the mirror is conveniently obstructed by the phone. Perhaps it's her mk ultra handler.

I bet she has never had a good deep dicking in her life. No woman can be a feminist after sleeping with a man.

No, because the cure is love for those who are difficult to love.

She is the root of my misogyny

You might not like it but she's just trying to show us what peak performance looks like.

Can Confirm.

She sold her soul for a movie. She's done.

if women were a protected class in western civilization they wouldnt make up 90% of rape victims. When misogyny is culturally ubiquitous it becomes systemic not through legislation or institutional rules but because humans work together as a system to make life more tolerable. If a cultural characteristic is knowing/thinking that women should do certain things/should have certain jobs/should look a certain way, it will inevitably seep into the way a society functions. A better way to think of systemic misogyny is epistemological misogyny. The future is female pal, deal with it.

she might suck Cooch, so no seed unless it's a thresome

How often does she take it in, anons?

if the future is female then there will be no future of civilization. The world you recognize was not built by them and their privilege to complain, rather than spending their energy keeping themselves and their defenseless offspring alive is due to the inventions of men mostly trying to impress them, create babies, and protect all parties.

but user, why are women consistently considered the better parent by judges in divorce cases? Why do women get less punished for the same crime? Everyone expects a man not to hit a woman. Systemic sexism is a normal byproduct of having two genders in society. Learn to deal with reality sweety. If women did not have a natural baby producer, most males would not give the smallest of shits about girls who consistently cry and want others to fix their problems
women have been riding mens back for way too long, and when sex dolls and artificial breeders come about, all we need is eugenics to have a permanent XY society, no bullshit, no whores, just bros.

>tfw you try to nut on her back, but end up giving a guy a facial

I'm not a lesbian but I'd fuck this girl just to get her to shut up about bullshit she's never experienced

I wonder if she's seen her deepfakes yet

brap

I wonder if she let harvey shoot multiple runny creampies into her twat for a movie role.

Would physically assault

I rate him 56/100

lol thats not real...is it??

worriedlaughter.jpeg

Holy fuck. The apparent length of her left toenail. Absolutely disgusting and unacceptable. I hate when bitches don't keep their toenails short.

Have you seen her acting ability?
She would have had to take it bareback up the ass to score a role outside of the Harry Potter gravy train she coasted on into adulthood.

>she

fpbp

Kek. Good one china.

>trash, clothing and underwear strewn about

fucking pig

We are headed for an eventual return to olden days, women are not to be trusted modern times have proven just how fucked they really are and why they were treated like untrustworthy retards in the past

She was cute as a kid, so every closet pedophile fakes being attracted to her now as an adult so they feel less guilty of masturbating to her at 11 y.o.

You can see they even project on her an image of "pure" and a "good girl", a lot of child like adjectives, even though every 3 weeks you'd see her fucking a different guy (plus weinstein).

The only way to end hate for women is the extinction of women, the creation of girls that don't grow into women.

>if women were a protected class in western civilization they wouldnt make up 90% of rape victims.
>make up 90% of rape victims.
They don't. Where did oyu pull that number from? Funnily enough, if you also consider rape in prison, you may get surprised.
in addition to that, infrastructure built around helping victims of rape, prevention etc absolutely favors women. Both on societal level (male rape victims being ridiculed and laughted at or just disbelieved) and when it comes to professional help. Up to the point that there were cases of women threatening men with accusations of rape as they garner immediate sympathy and acknowlegement even when no proof is presented.
Aside from that, statistics-wise women have considerably higher chance of being granted rights to children during divorce cases even when their husband is declared more financially (or even mentally) fit to take care of them. Only gross negligence or other criminal behavior prevents the woman from such. in cases of domestic violence, to this days many helplines offer a call for women if they fear of becoming or are victims of domestic abuse and number for men if they fear they'll be the abuser. While funnily enough it turns out that domestic abuse is about half and half. Funny how that works.
On top of that we have time honored traditions of chilvary in western civilization, declaring women to be the delicate, subtle gender requiring protection. Unfair treatment - while western countries funnel women nearly by force into white collar employment, for managerial positions etc per diversity etc initiatives, high hazard jobs are mostly populated by men, and not through exclusion mind you - it's just that somehow there's not many women who'd work in mines, for example.

>implying she didnt already take harvey weinsteins jewcock and probably some of his friends already
>implying her feminist "work" isnt an overcompensatory mechanism for what a disgusting sellout she knows she is

that's some movie industry thing not her home

Misogyny? Does that imply we hate women? No Emma, no sweetie. I love women, I love you so much and that is why I want to discipline you and keep you in check again.
All the animal lovers you see exclaim how it is better for their dogs and cats to keep them confined indoors. You will be safe with me Emma. I'll buy you the best cookies. Deep down you know you want this.

If you're not on your back, pushing out children, the future isn't yours. Deal with it.

>If a cultural characteristic is knowing/thinking that women should do certain things/should have certain jobs/should look a certain way, it will inevitably seep into the way a society functions.
Sure, and that is not disproving anything. Exactly per such mechanism, women as protected class were established long time ago, at least in western civilization (up to the point of trope of damsel in distress) and are supported currently.
We have men who are expected to be both the bread winners and the party initiating relationships, courting women. You don't get many women offering expensive jewelry on their knees pleading for their man to marry them, for example.
>The future is female pal, deal with it.
This last sentence made me suspect you're a troll but since I already wrote what I wanted to, I can as well post it anyway.
the future isn't necessarily female, or rather - it may very well be, but the same way it was in western society since a long time. Currently extensive, hypocritical and rather hateful movement of feminism starts to be considered ridicule because of the whole female supremacy attitude while blatantly stating it's for fairness. While it's very possible some countries will have it worse than others, changing dynamics of relationships in society suggests that women going with that attitude have much lesser chance of forming healthy, working relationship, propagating their genes or passing down their ideology. That's why usually such kind of feminazi bullshit dies after one generation (just to be born anew a bit later where another opportunistic ideolog tries to comandeer it for personal gain).

>if women were a protected class in western civilization they wouldnt make up 90% of rape victims.
Women are a protected class because we care about their victimhood. When was the last time you heard a politician talk about domestic violence against men, emotional manipulation against men or even changing the definition of rape so that men who are forced to penetrate are seen as victims? It doesn't happen very often, and when it does those few people are ignored.
Women ARE a protected class because we care about what happens to them. We don't give a shit about men.
If rape were redefined to include male victims of female rape, once the stigma of a man getting raped by a woman wears off there will be a much higher proportion of male victims.

>Just wanted to let everyone know I'm female

ATTENTION WE HAVE A WOMAN IN THE THREAD GUYS, I REPEAT A FEMALE IN THE THREAD, ACT ACCORDINGLY

ridiculous and other typos. It's late and I am as sleepy as still affected by recretional substances imbibed with acquaintances (in moderation, but it works still). Pardon me.

>curing nature
Good luck with that

Technologcal progress will blure the lines between genders, races and probably species too.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO

Nah senpai it was good

>he has never seen Hermione in philosophers stone

Who is this guy?

> Misogyny
> Emma Watson

you misspelled Mysandry

xD

>Flag

anyone has a version of this without the steveo tattoo

Feminism = misandry

>Cure for misogyny
Quit being an awful woman, problem solved

>she's not even hot.
>I've never seen any of the harry potter movies
You should watch them because that's back when she was hot.

Soon a new breed of girl will be created, one that will that will not succumb to the disease called womanhood. Then we can rid ourselves of women as has been the goal of men since the beginning of time.

No, Asian men are pathetic
t. Asian man

Rape is a type of crime that men categorized back when women were considered property; it was kind of like horse theft. Raping a man's wife and giving her a child that wasn't her husband's was taking something away from the man. The situation was similar for fathers with unwed daughters who were raped. The reason why men couldn't be raped by any legal definition was because it didn't make sense to categorize it differently from other kind of physical assault. Today's women are oblivious to the origins of rape law. They embrace this artifact from the patriarchy and feel this special protection is a natural right that men, somehow, owe them. Even though with birth control and abortion available, they're pretty much at the same place men are with respect to rape. They're just self-centered and like things that benefit themselves. They don't truly want to be "liberated." They're just self-centered.

is that really a tat or is it some tranfer or some fake tat... of all the dumb things this idiot could have tatted on herself. at the end, she's just a fucking actor, dumb as fuk, not an intellectual and not practically minded

>only looks good on screen
>10 years ago
didn't make me think

I wouldn't call her a complete idiot. It's just that being a celebrity with a decent financial standing and moving primarily in heavily politicized social circles of similar individuals, very much different from regular people she could afford to be clueless and there was no direct consequences of her attitude dangerous enough that'd force her to reconsider. She never was in situation where she had to accept reality of how things are as she was always able to live by how she'd like things to be and treat it as if it's the reality without putting her own survival in jeopardy.

Enlighten me how they do it.

Oh look i can see it's dick.

That's a photoshop britbong holy fuck your retarded are you from the middle east? Achmed how the fuck did you find 4chins

All torso. Hasn't won a foot race in her entire life. 5/10 impressively average body.

>Cure for Misogyny
a strong pimp hand. Put the bitch in her place.

underrated

well said

I liked her more when she was younger. Shes too old now

what

This.

She got Weinsteined hard and she's never coming back from it.
>rip in pieces, sweet child

And she looked happier too

I wonder what her intestines look like

>And she looked happier too
So what we are saying thenis that she just needs "a little cock"?
Sorry had to!

A FUCKING LEAF

its amazing how easy it is for women to be a 7/10 or higher. just be not fat, and clean your skin enough to not have pimples everywhere.

From her research, apparently the cure has something to do with blowing a lot of (((movie producers))).

Reminder that Asian men are known for being some of the biggest pushovers and cucks in the world. Reminder that Asian women have the highest rates of race mixing out of any group.

I'm in tears laughing at you literal insects.

Ever considered Candy as a lesser god sent to intrude upon Steve Martin's comfortable existence? An epic existential drama with polka overtones?

None, once female nature is understood you grow to despise bitches, even if you're successful with them, you sure as fuck don't trust them and deal with them very carefully, knowing in the back of your mind of their ways. But you don't hate them, it's how they are, you don't get angry at a dog licking it's balls.

>epic
stopped reading right there