Varnashrama Dharma

My Aryan lads ,

INTO DHARMA

“Even if Arjuna did not believe in the existence of the soul—as in the Vaibhāṣika philosophy—there would still have been no cause for lamentation. No one laments the loss of a certain bulk of chemicals and stops discharging his prescribed duty. On the other hand, in modern science and scientific warfare, so many tons of chemicals are wasted for achieving victory over the enemy. According to the Vaibhāṣika philosophy, the so-called soul or ātmā vanishes along with the deterioration of the body. So, in any case, whether Arjuna accepted the Vedic conclusion that there is an atomic soul, or whether he did not believe in the existence of the soul, he had no reason to lament. According to this theory, since there are so many living entities generating out of matter every moment, and so many of them are being vanquished every moment, there is no need to grieve for such an incidence. However, since he was not risking rebirth of the soul, Arjuna had no reason to be afraid of being affected with sinful reactions due to his killing his grandfather and teacher. But at the same time, Kṛṣṇa sarcastically addressed Arjuna as mahā-bāhu, mighty-armed, because He, at least, did not accept the theory of the Vaibhāṣikas, which leaves aside the Vedic wisdom. As a kṣatriya, Arjuna belonged to the Vedic culture, and it behooved him to continue to follow its principles.”

prabhupadabooks.com/bg/2/26?d=1&h=ksatriya duty&f=1247#1247

Other urls found in this thread:

rifters.com/crawl/?p=6116
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Society_for_Krishna_Consciousness#Child_abuse_cases
prabhupadabooks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just read Miguel Serrano if you want to get straight to the point.

We are way beyond the point of no return ma lad

Prabhupada says there are Space Gods on the moon. Where did the moon come from?

All planets in this universe are created by Lord Brahmā , maintained by Lord Vishnu, and finally destroyed by Lord Shiva. ALL under KRSNAs effortless supervision.

Demigod Soma or Chandra is incharge of the moon planet .

Friendly reminder that pic related and a few others actually left the Earth and returned Home.

Learn to differentiate reality from fiction

Reality is stranger than fiction.

>rifters.com/crawl/?p=6116

I give this shitty cult thread 20 minutes before it goes 404
I don't know why you think your shitpost is not futile.
sage

I greatly appreciate your attention. Even if it is for few moments.

I know I’m getting through.

Whence does poo go?

I'm going to filter your shitty post out because i see it daily and it honestly just trashes up the board.

Wonder how many actually see this post and haven't filtered it out already.
You might be screaming down an empty well.

>You might be screaming down an empty well.
Which is different from any other post here... how?

Poo in loo, mutt.

In an open uncensored debate event, Properly lead with guidelines , The Second Coming of Christ PRABHUPAD wins every time.

There is no cohesive ideology on earth that can match this elegant team work of philosophy and religion such as BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS

What race are poles? Slav?

I'm in your mind rent-free and it feels good.

(why the fuck are you even in this thread?)

>open uncensored debate event
Does Sup Forums and/or this thread count as one of those, in which case is that a challenge?

Every single day I have fools like you advising me.

It really works

What race is a hindu american?
Mutt?

I'm in this thread because you faggots are a shitstain on this board. Your cultist shit belongs to /b

(why are you even on this board?)

>what race is this religion

You have to realize that your cult-speak honestly sounds like gibberish. Might as well write in chinese. It's gonna be just as clear.

Saging your street shitter thread with no survivors

If you are white and hindu, then it's just sad, because it means you lost connection with your original culture and somebody just pushed a nice fitting package into your head to make up for it.

It must feel good for them to be in your head rent free.

Isn't slav the root word for slave? Are poles the shudras for white people?

I love /pol . This is the only place of people with legit motivation to fuse a theory into practice.

I’m not interested preaching to Academics.

I’m interested preaching to the Lions.

>when you are such a nigger you steal another user's quote from the same fucking thread
Tell us how great following semitic religions has been for huwhite people.

>tfw when he is so butthurt that he replies twice

You didn't answer the question, are you willing to defend the theology of prabhupada in open debate on Sup Forums or not?

There is no doubt that Slavs like poles are genetically white Shudras.

Wait but according to the Vedas that means poles aren't even really people so much as very useful animals. Are (you) sure?

Orthodoxy is the Truth

There is no future for your ideology, or people. Have fun dying out, your ideals lost in time.

>I’m interested preaching to the Lions
I'd rather not be torn (or shot) to pieces. You'll never get through to them. Good luck.

Any time. I would gladly accept such a challenge.
Even if I’m not a good debater.

>The Christ God is the best, (((he))) told me so.

I've heard variations on this theme quite often. It is often told to be wary around people as they can misunderstand you and end your life before you are able to exit the cycle.

Especially terrifying if you are particularly close during this lifetime only to die from the hand of a stupid peasant and have to start all over.

Every race has Varnashrama classifications within it. It is not that all white peoples are created equal.

Works good for us.
The West let in shit like you that undermined their unity and societal cohesion. No wonder they are having trouble now.

Hindu gods are any better because (((you))) tell me so?
Fuck off.

big fan of these threads
these niggas claim dey right wing but dey aint never learned what perennial truth is

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Society_for_Krishna_Consciousness#Child_abuse_cases
How come ISKCON rapes little boys?
>In 1998, ISKCON published an expose of widespread physical, emotional and sexual abuse of children in boarding schools in the United States and India. The Hare Krishna monks and young devotees caring for the children had no training in the task and often resented having to perform it, the report said. At a meeting in 1996, former Krishna pupils testified that they had been regularly beaten at school, denied medical care, and sexually molested and raped.

Brahmanas have higher power than Kshatriyas.

Kshatriyas are supposed to follow Brahmanas.

This is the reason why Brahmā Rakshsas like Jews can easily manipulate White Aryan Kshatriyas.

>the west let in shit like you
>Hindu gods aren't better
Then why do Hindus outperform all other religions? It's almost as if we are literally cloaked in dharma.

>Hindus are absolutely shit in their own Hindu-majority nation
>Hindus in a Christian-majority nation with laws derived from the Western, Christian tradition perform very well

Bro, really not the best argument to make...

The dominant paternal haplogroup in Poland is R1a1a, just like the upper castes in India.

There are no white kshatriyas and there haven't been since the late 1950s.

Very easy , since ISKCON is run by the Jews.

>making more money means im better
>(((THEY))) told me so!

>the DNA of poles and Indians is the same
So I guess the only difference would be a redpilled culture vs a slav culture.

>Hindus are absolute shit in their own nation
>Hindus maintain one of the oldest extant civilizations, the oldest extant religion, and have been participants in world history since before history was written down
Pick one.

By proper initiation of The Second Coming of Christ PRABHUPAD , White Aryan Rejects can easily establish themselves as the Kshatriyas for the humanity.

>prabhupada's theology is wholeheartedly accepted and preached by ISKCON
So how is this man not an ally of the jews?

>its not my fault i'm poor, it's da jooz
>i am the superior race
Why are low caste whites so fucking insufferable? If you can compete, do so. If you cannot, get the fuck out of the way so a real kshatriya can take charge.

Well, the full genome isn't identical, but ultimately they share a common patrilineage that was born on the Steppe. As for the rest, Slavs are pretty damn redpilled, generally speaking.

>by accepting a controversial brahmic reading of Hindu scripture, whites can regain their kshatriya dharma
This doesn't make sense unless you're also saying that whites should accept the rule of their Hare Krishna overlord brahmins.

I try to enjoy these threads but cant tell if they are a slide or not. Is OP Mukundadasa108? Ive been drawn to ISKCON/Krishna for some reason all of my life but have no reason to believe in him. Any thing that might convince me?

>your cult-speak
said the pope's ass- sniffer

>slavs are redpilled
>slavs were the world's first and foremost case of a communist state

Because, Jews are experts in misrepresenting Prabhupada teachings. This is how the Jews Gurus milk dumb Hindu congregation for billions of dollars.

Jews are smarter than Hindus

you can tell some butthurt nigger made this.

Why ISKCON? Buddhism is better and more chicks will want to sleep with you if you are buddhist than if you are a hare krishna.

Too nihilistic.

All those without dharma are niggers, friend.

Yeah, dominated by Jews. Do you think they didn't learn anything from the experience?

Absolutely not ,

Just by independent study of Prabhupada’s teachings with a sincere attitude anyone can be properly initiated.

prabhupadabooks.com/

The formal Western concept of nihilism is antithetical to buddhism, but if you want more formal "duty" assigned by religion then Hinduism or ISKCON is probably a better cup of tea.

You honestly achieve the opposite of what you want with these threads. People see you for the brainwashed cultists that you are.

You might be hurting your cause in the long run. Making more enemies to it than friends.

>all these posts
>not a single sage

No, I don't. The only reason you think poland is "redpilled" is because they are more against massive imports of niggers and muslims. Not being a retard is not exactly a high bar.

And if you're so convinced everything is because of jews, why haven't you gotten rid of them yet? Why do jews literally fucking walk all over (you)? Maybe you really are just a fucking goy and you don't deserve to be in charge.

At this point, your primary source of inspiration and knowledge is only PRABHUPADA , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST ,

prabhupadabooks.com/

This isn't going anywhere, all your replies are ultimately "read prabhupada" and it's been like that for days. If you can't at least paraphrase his arguments, it sounds like a semitic religion with a godly (((authority))) and that makes me suspicious and distrustful. You use the same words as dharmic religion, but (you) are not such.

It's good that you faggots get bumped. More people will see this idiotic trash of a thread and know what to filter out.
Maybe they will form some opinions about your cult as well.

>the only defense of christianity is "if you're not a christian you'll go to hell"
Nobody's figured out it's an idiot religion yet, though. Maybe OP will get lucky like the jews did with (you).

I already told you. You so stupid. You don’t even have a fucking SAMPRADAYA you belong to. You have no credentials who is your fucking bogus Hindu Guru. You don’t want to even say it. You are a little bitch that every God Hindu Stree shitting Guru wants to fuck and milk.

Huh, last time I checked jews are actually cross with Poland. Even made a petition to USA for help. It turns out you can be christian and not be a good goy.

Your attitude towards christianity shows a clear anti european attitude. You will not undermine our culture.

Seems your own guy turned on you.
What a shitfest.

t.tiny heart non warrior

You are nothing better stupid Slav Shudra.

>Pol is becoming b with all the slut posts and degerate black nationalist threads
>Philosophy is trashing up board.

>philosophy
Go home, you are drunk my man.

At least use insults that i will understand. Hard to take offence if it looks like gibberish really.

>you don't have a fucking sampradaya
Our family gotra comes from Vishwamitra and because there was no brahmin for our village my paternal grandfather was the poojari for our local temple. If that's no sampradaya, fuck you and your (((officials))).

>you have no guru
My old man and those who have taught me how to be a man are my gurus.

>you are a little bitch because you don't have (((official authority)))
Wow, sounds like something (((they))) say

>you can be christian and not a good goy
Like Jesus himself.

>anti-european
I am very pro WASP. I just don't like other quasi-whites taking credit for WASP (anglo-saxon protestant whites, i.e. the only actually white people) accomplishments. God save the queen.

>your own goy
In dharmic traditions the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend, and that ISKCON faggot is not a Hindu, he's a hare krishna. He's probably white too, so technically he's (your) goy.

POOOOOOOOO

First thing, without authority, without chain of command there is no ARMY.

YOU PLAGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE ONLY TO A PURE DEVOTEE OF GOD LIKE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST PRABHUPAD !

And follow the chain of command.

KRSNA chose a warrior Arjuna to continue the broken PARAMPARA, or SAMPRADAYA

Well, i'm not taking any responsibility for him just because of his skin colour. He is your cultural sphere.
You take him.

>you don't have one
>you are afraid to say it
>you have no credentials
*gives credentials*
>you have to swear allegiance ONLY to prabhupada goy!
Yeah, you're white as fuck and your half-tutelage has made you a monster.

Nope, he's yours. Remember, I'm a shitskin whereas he can still make white babies. I'll deal with him if you admit that non-whites can be better allies than whites.

My lads thank you for bumping my thread. I can always count on you.

Also, Vishwamitra is the guru of Sri Ram, who passed his dharma to Hanuman, who as an incarnation of Shiva and devotee of Rama is said to have inspired the construction of the local rock edict in the era of Asoka in our village area. The edict retells the story of Sundara Kandam when Hanuman travelled to Lanka to find Sita and repent for setting the whole island on fire and defeating Ravana's guards singlehandedly, because in doing so he may have threatened mother Sita.

(you) are the one with no parampara (which means tradition in case you didn't know).

One day your consciousness will get purified just reading these threads.

prabhupadabooks.com/

I only bump (your) thread so people can read my replies, goy.

>Any time. I would gladly accept such a challenge.
>Even if I’m not a good debater.
Yield.

All I’m asking you tell me the name of your Sampradaya you belong to and the current link in that Sampradaya that you follow with devotion and dedication ?

Am I asking you too much ?

This is the beginning for any debate. Present your credentials and qualifications.

I’m not interested in debating with fools.

Helps me too

You try to "convince" people, yet you literally make no arguments. You just spam a link and make a wrong assumption that people will take the time of their day to read your shitty book.

You people are worse than Jehovas witnesses. They at least do not shitpost on my board.

Firstly , my first argument is into the existence of the soul !

Can you elaborate , from whichever scripture you follow, what is the soul ?

>shave head
>take 3s showers
>dance like a fag
>massage old indian man
>spend entire day chanting like and idiot
>be very afraid of le evil outside world
>abandon your elderly aging parents

wow sure sounds like a good religion, where do i sign up? can i massage prabhupaddaddy's balls?