This show sucks.

delete dis

Suck my VR dick.

Delet yourself

rude

BEST.DUEL.EVER.........in VRAINS

>hey user, want to duel?

trap card

Shun is probably the most betrayed character in this franchise, that ending doesn´t do him justice but the writers make it seem like he´s totally alright.

Blue Angel vs AI is still better

Stop being so tsun tsun, user~

Ok! Let's do it!

You're goddamn right, Arc V went to shit in its own way, but what happened to Shun was just unforgivable

That's a good drawing

I blame CHARACTERS CONFINED TO HOTEL ROOMS for the death of Arc-v, everything else was just the corpse shitting.

by around which episode we can stop the ''It's too soon to judge guys'' ?

I´d rather join in a civilized discussion but we´ll clear this matter in a game of cards

>aoi already sidelined to name screamer
based

>too soon to judge
But who said that though? It's not like anyone can stop anyone else from judging all they want. They can also call you retarded afterwards, though

Never really. Zexal II happened .

can you explain the hotel rooms thing?

Aoi will be the one to beat Yusaku! Just you wait!

Zexal II was okay at best

By the time the 2nd OP rolls in and we´ll inspect the details to see how much of it comes true later on.

>characters travel to separate dimension
>character interaction?
>bonding?
>development?
>no, let's have them sit in separate duel rooms where two of them randomly duel every single episode
>the loser gets sent to a dumpster while the winner goes back to the room
>repeat for many painful episodes

Nigga, we'll have new Op till april

Goddamn Yuzu was ugly. Good thing her counterparts are cute

So, since the OP will be with us until 2018
episode 50 maybe?

Whenever, I'm actually enjoying it, the development seems to be steady after the first 12 episodes too, which is a plus.
The first few episodes where really rough though, hopefully we won't go back to that ever again.

What if Vrains breaks the good/bad bad/good cycle by being consistently bad?

Basically, the show avoided meaningful and potentially bond-building interaction between main cast characters as much as possible.

By the end it didn't really feel like Yuya had any genuine friends, they were more like friendly co-workers.

By then you can go full monkey paw mode and boycott the show, but for now we´ll wait for new visuals in the OP.
You can see by then if the show will turn decent or if Yusaku, Revolver, Aoi and Go actually team up/get fully involved until then like the OP shows.

>people actually thought yoshida would let her be relevant

Aoi was the bait.
Ghost Girl is the actually relevant female character who's doing plot stuff in the background.

Fuck you I'm boycotting this shit NOW

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SHADDOLLS GETTING A LINK, BECAUSE MORE LIKELY THAN NOT IT WILL BE SHIT, I JUST WANT CONSTRUCT BACK, PUT HER AT LEAST TO 1, BUT I WANT HER BACK

See you next Wednesday, user

>Just one episode as spectator
Chill

She's still too stronk user, Trick Clown breaks the fuck out of her

I think I can see what the problem with this show is so far, Yusaku is the only one that gets to duel. When are we going to get to see other characters duel each other? Give Cyberse a rest already

Did Vrains made you do anything different?

after watching this show I'm eating a hotdog everyday at the uni now

See you next week user, I´ll hope you´ll entertain us with your presence until then

Blue Angel dueled and won

That's pretty much it though

It's because Yuusaku is the only one doing plot stuff, look how Aoi dueled the moment she started getting close to him.
Basically he needs a team bigger than him and hotdog, otherwise having duels by side characters who do fuckall is just wasting screentime.

No, you are not deserving of my enterme

Maybe you shouldn't be doing that /every/ day, user. Don't take health guidelines from an autist

I think this will take longer than we expect
I can see revolver teaming up, aoi and go too, while fighting the 6 chess pieces.

We don't have any villains to not-yusakus fight, revolver vs aoi? fucking no sense

Maybe SOL will be sending people after Akira and Ema soon to delete them in real life, I dunno

But when is that going to happen? He's explicitly stated he wants nobody to get in his way, or help him for that matter.

We need Hotdog man to duel; bust out that Hungry Burger retrain and dominate za Vrainzu.

They did mention that Go would be a potential strong ally but yusaku doesn´t want to drag him into his dueling since he realised Go is a nice person.
But you still take the damage

I still reckon that by that they meant
>We will take him on board, but only if people buy Gouki's, otherwise he's done for

Can't you understand why people seem mad at this episode besides the asspull win (as always)

Is because nothing remains changed about Yusaku, there was zero character development for him and he is pretty much the same he was back in episode 1 but 20 episodes later

The duel against Akira started out with good potential and then it had a lame payoff

If his promo wouldn´t be absolutely horrible and they would finally give the deck a link 2 gouki the deck would get a good start.
I guess they realised that just printing more Gouki cards is a bad idea since you´ll probably end up being able to search everything in your deck once everything is Gouki.

I feel he has a similar problem that Yusei had, where he's hardset in his beliefs and never ever sways from them. Which is noble and stuff, but it means he changes very little from start to finish.
I'm praying Yusaku will get the same treatment as Edo gave Judai, where he slaps his shit straight and throws his ideals for a loop.

>Your opponent summons 2 monsters from their Graveyard
What the FUCK were they thinking?

>No character development
We got his full backstory, true motives and Yusaku realizing that he wants revenge over happiness. The higher you are, the worse you fall. Unless they pull another Yusei.

I'm pretty sure that is what we will get
the 'evil' dude don't look evil at all

I would like to see that, making sense be damned.

Atleast the insight to his past explains why he´s trying so hard to win, since it makes you think back to the earlier episodes about his motives and reason for all his actions.
It probably gives us more of an impact towards him when actually loses.
which will probably be against one of the other victims of the project, where he´ll question if he wants to win since they suffered the same fate as him

So will Aoi be allowed to go to school again?

Of course user, she just made up with his oni-sama. Real world arc incoming. They still print cards, right?

It's not too soon to judge. I'm judging it as good already

Next episode is real world no duel one
but I don't see yusaku on school in the preview

it's just him eating hotdog and talking with kusanagi all time

Eating hotdog is healthy

>They did mention that Go would be a potential strong ally
Who the hell is Go?

Poor Go
Did a main party member ever dissapeared for 17 episodes before?

A guy who dragged a one episode duel out into two.

The "best friend" character and the worst one so far.

Next episode is Yusaku and Kusanagi checking the data and AI and Robopoppy making love as usual

Fuck off with your stalking yusaku

His name was Go.
He went.

poor guy, even in the ads they bully him

It feels so weird that Water Dragon appears so much on its own, but wasn't a main character. I wonder why they did that.

that neck though.

So is it another clip show?

It's a high-quality neck

You'd think a monster playing itself would be more prominent

Going
Going
Gone

God that sounds boring. good time for developent, uses none of it. Would it have been better if they still had their own room, but could meet in a commonplace to I don't know, hang out?

Even weirder, it actually got legacy support in the last Duelist Pack alongside Cyberdarks and Roids. Seems pretty random.

Reminder that Ono still gets insults on his twitter daily after Arc-V ended and all he has to say is
>"So there is still a grudge..."
Did he really think people were gonna let that bullshit ending go?

you called?, seriously, how many monster played themselves in GX

Hotdogman dueling when?

Reminder that ZEXAL's ending included everyone that died coming back to life cost-free via the Numeron Code, despite Yuma saying earlier that he didn't want to do that, which undermined his entire viewpoint but it was STILL better than Arc-Vs ending.

No one is mad about zexals ending because no one fucking watched zexal

It also included hand-holding.

>Can't you understand why people seem mad at this episode
It's way more effort than Vrains is actually worth though. It's like getting worked up about Zexal's first 20 episodes being shit.

No one is mad over Zexal's ending because everyone knew the story was shit and only wanted a happy ending, it was the same with Arc-V people stayed hoping for a happy ending for the Rus,Yus, Shun and we got absolutely none of that, just a big fat middle finger, Yuya and Yuzu's last eye fuck didn't even feel like Yuya an Yuzu anymore it was so dumb. I still can't believe they had the guts to try and justify not only Leo's actions but Zarc's as well.

Thinking the ending is bullshit is one thing, but for some reason people always conjure up this fantasy that Yuma used the Numeron Code. He didn't even get to touch it.

I don't know why you would expect everything else when the tell you in plain language that the Numeron Code is basically omnipotent at least 50 episodes before the finale.

>Yuusaku has game, all he has to do is attack directly
>instead he spams the field with his cyberse dick impressing Aoi and Ghost girl and aims to make Zaizen's monster completely useless to end the duel and prove he's the superior alpha male
>when asked about it he give an alpha male speech about how it was meant to represent his opponent crawling out of despair

Holy shit is Yuusaku /ourguy/? He's an absolue madman

Euler Circuit prevented him from attacking directly, though.

he got rid of that with the security gardna im pretty sure he could attack directly

He severely underestimated the staying power of autistic rage

Couldn't Akira win if he actually read the car?

There relationship was a complete afterthought that never mattered.

he was too busy laughing at Ignis's jokes to care to read the card