I need my AR-15 to protect myself from the governmen-

I need my AR-15 to protect myself from the governmen-

>what is first chechen war
>what is soviet in afghanistan war
>what is vietnam war

This fucking retarded, Russian intellect-level bait thread again.

FUCK OFF

You're the one that needs to fuck off
>hurr durr i'm gonna reply to this thread even though i can tell it's bait

we are going to tear up the constitution...

Just let this tired, lazy shit die.

>implying the pilot is 112 % brainwashed and doesn't launch that thing at whoever gave him the order.
Shit thread, fucking bots or /leftyshits/, find something new

>what is the current situation in israel
there's a reason they have nuclear bombs OP, and it's not so they can finally kill the goys when their zionist master plan is complete

the idea is that when israel is finally invaded and destroyed, they can take the invaders with them

they know an end is going to come eventually to the shit they're pulling across the border, what makes you think a domestic war inside the US will be any different?

>what is being supplied with war weapons by superpowers
the people you cited didn't only have assault rifles to protect themselves

do you think a revolution or civil war inside the US would be different?

your most sacred piece of paper still means shit just because your elites want it to. Wait until (((they))) change their minds.

It is legal to buy tanks in the u.s, also old fighter planes. In shtf situation you can do aerial bombing too. Laws doesnt exists when the lawmakers try to kill you

why didn't the soviet army vaporize Moscow to maintain power?

Probably not, but in this case the original argument of "the people fighting muh oppressive guberment and reclaiming their rights" loses it's meaning

That plane can't even stop an armed robbery, how would it help against an insurgency lol.

All that need to be said every time a faggot post shit like this.

lmao faggot implying they wouldn't just use gun license registrations to put together a hit list

>please turn in your guns sir

They'll miss the real hitters, then.

>Its possible to kill tens of millions of people in a single night with precision strikes to prevent an uprising

those were wars fought against foreigners
what military will attack its own citizens
sage