Rem vs Ram

My Anime List Favorite Votes

>Rem 19,620
>Ram 532

What gives? I like Ram. I expected Rem to be a little more popular because of the love triangle with Subaru and Emilia, but a 40/1 ratio?!

Am I missing something?

>inb4 bigger boobs

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=129355&page=116
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clown.

>MAL
Also, Ram > Rem.

smaller tits and barely any screen time where she was presented as likable person

Rem is supposed to be cute, Ram is supposed to be foxy, you can see that by the way their eyes are drawn. Plebs tend to prefer cute, so there you have it.

I liked ram allot too due to her 10/10 sneer and witty humor. But it would be kind of hard for me to justify picking her as favorite due to low screen time/development. even reading ahead a bit she hasn't got anything close.

rem is pure and ram has sex with a creepy looking clown guy every day

They're both great, but Ram is too threatening for the average insecure otaku.

>one is a bitch that has sex with clowns and one is kind and transforms to fuck shit up

Fucking landslide victory.

>bigger tits
>better fighter

Rem is superior girl in many more ways. Ramfags stay salty.

Cannon.

>but Ram is too threatening
That's why I like her

Ram was made for femdom

Rom is the best.

safe to say Ozen is femdom of the year 2017. I nominate Ram for FDOTY 2016.

Ram who?

>Caring what MAL thinks
>Going to MAL

?

>Choosing those peasants over the One True Queen

This is what you're missing.

Inori minase is a whore.

You underestimate how most people like to be pandered to. Thus, Rem.

It's a convenient website sometimes tho

That cunt would've been a good Doll- er, I mean Rei

Ram is true to who she is.

>Rem

>development
>cute, feminine personality
>bigger tits
>gets all of the fight scenes
>better color scheme
>easily the franchise's most iconic character

>Ram

>permanently relegated to unimportant status
>grouch
>flat
>doesn't get to do much in combat
>bland color scheme

Why would you expect anything else?

But the clown has incredible magical powers, a huge fucking mansion, and rock hard abs. A solid partner for any woman.

You tend to have a love/hate relationship with Ram once you get to know her character. Its all thanks to that bastard Roswaal too.

Who is also a child abuser, body snatcher of your first born and a wifebeater. Who may or may not be responsible for the genocide of your race.

You don't pity her for once having more power than her sister and then losing it forever? Being made a shadow of her former self for the rest of her life? I think that is a solid character pitch.

But them abs tho

I don't understand either. Rem is mean to everyone, even Betty.

Subaru has abs

Betty needed a mom figure Rem just stepped in to fill.

Roswaal is actually a good guy. Ram sees what y'all don't see in Roswaal.

The important part is his massive canon cannon.

Kill yourself and everyone who responded to this thread

How is he going to kill everyone that responded if he killed himself first? You need to learn how to phrase commands better.

Where did you get this?

everyone loves the anal idol

I accidentally found it on some forum.
>forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=129355&page=116

That sneer is to die for.

ROM? OR SOME SAY ROSM. GRANT US EYES O CUTE ONE.

Ram pleases old clowns for mana

He's only like 30 or something, hardly old.

I wonder if people will ever start uploading 'full color' doujins like this

Didn't know where to put this so here
Maybe if you ask nicely

this is missing fuuka

Its missing a lot of people

When is the elder sister going to fall for Subaru? I saw some hints of that in the anime.

Never. Ram right now is acting sister-in-law for Subaru at this moment. Also clown cock.

Are you sure she will never dump clown freak? Subaru seems to be much nicer to her than the other guy is.

She's been yandere for him since she was 8. You might as well ask when Rem is going to drop Subaru, both sisters are super clingy.

I'm sure, I'm sure. Ram is frustratingly devoted to him. Also she has the incentive not to go or Subaru since Rem is Subaru's girlfriend at the moment.

>since Rem is Subaru's girlfriend at the moment.
say what now

Both confessed to each other, went in for a kiss (french), got cockblocked by Ferris, then told Rem to go somewhere safe, then Rem got ambushed and assassinated leaving him to become a broken man devotedly taking care of a souless body because Satella is a jealous bitch who moves the checkpoint after the other archbishops did the deed.

The usual drill.

Expanding on this, because of there respective complexes I don't think you could ever actually pull off a successful threesome with the twins. Rem would assume you really just want to bang Ram, and Ram would feel like her presence is overshadowing her sister and causing her duress, so she wouldn't pursue anyone her sister was, and vice versa. They also seem to have different taste in men, with Ram finding Roswaal's make up and face attractive while Rem finds it scary and offputting and Rem thinks Subaru's eyes are cute while Ram thinks they're disgusting.

So Ram saves Rem from their own clan with some genocide, loses her overpowered oni talents because of it, and all of that so that we could have waifubait that is Rem and yet people go around shitting Ram not because she did something wrong but because she's not a doormat like Rem.

These niggas make no sense.

Because Rem sacrificed her freedom to get Ram treatment and Ram was willing to throw her away like a rag for Roswaal. With Roswaal nearly doing the deed when he lured an 8 year old Rem to get tortured and nearly killed by an archbishop, and Ram knew.

Well Rem isn't a doormat either, and you can certainly argue pursuing the clown is wrong. That guy is a fuckass.

Most of the shitting on Ram is because memes are easy and saying ram Ram and Clown Canon is funny. I'd say overall the opinion of her is fairly positive, but the jokes are too easy. And then since she's basically a side character and rarely gets focus there's not much else to say.

Ram and Roswaal's relationship is just something you love to hate, with Ram rightfully getting some of that hate.

>Because Rem sacrificed her freedom to get Ram treatment
They literally both did that numbnuts. That was the initial tragedy that they bond over. Ram complains that Roswaal fucked both of them because she offered herself to save Rem and then Roswaal orchestrates it so that Rem will have to do the same for Ram.

Ram, like everyone else found out about the cultist(They aren't archbishops) thing afterwards and apparently chewed him the fuck out about it really bad, though that scene is not detailed.

I mean cultist, not archbishop. If it was an archbishop Rem would be dead.

Oh god finally a reason to post this!

Picture Ram, half-naked, running down the halls of the mansion at night. Tears are running down her face as she gasps and sobs. You hear an odd noise, quiet at first, barely there but soon it becomes louder. Squeaking. Constant squeaking from multiple sources. Then they come around the corner.

Roswaals. A dozen of them, their shoes making loud squeaking and honking noises, their painted on smiles only slightly larger than the real smiles they have on their faces. Ram is barefoot and is quickly caught and surrounded by these painted up attackers.

Before she can cry out, a balloon giraffe is shoved down her throat as several Roswaals take out their own balloons and begin putting them onto their throbbing erections. She's bent over one of the Roswaals while two others come at her from the front and behind. They quickly penetrate her and begin honking their horns in rhythm with their thrusts while the idle Roswaals perform somersaults and pratfalls as they wait their turns with her.

The honking begins to speed up as the Roswaals near orgasm and increase the rate of their thrusting. Shortly after, they all pull out of her and ejaculate into their balloons. They quickly remove them, blow them up and make them into different animals as the other clowns move in to take their turns.

This goes on for nearly two hours. Ram is exhausted and bruised, trembling from the cold and the trauma. Most of the Roswaals have left, save one final Roswaal fucking her throat raw. He pulls out his clown cannon and blows his load all over her face, then stands back to admire his handiwork.

Ram looks up at him, tears in her red eyes and tries to talk.

He hits her in the face with a pie.

That's the thing. Its the fucking clowns fault yet she keeps falling deeper in-love with him despite that. Ram watched him murder his close friends for fuck sakes. It makes me just as upset parallel to the Harley Quinn/Joker relationship.

Easy
Ram is pictured being the pet of the house lord
fans doesn´t like any kind of interaction with a male other than the MC

Fuck you I wanted Sunohara to get some pussy

Well Ram is a special type of crazy. Just like how Rem is.
Ram gets turned on by being called a pawn by Roswaal and Rem gets turned on by being spoiled by Subaru. Yin and Yang.

DELET

But I bet you wouldn't like it any other way. Ram and Roswaal are made or each other, face the facts.

She could always hook up with Otto.

You read me. But I still hate it with a passion.

Otto x Natsumi doujin when?

I thought ram and rem were pretty much the same size chest-wise? I guess I just didn't pay enough attention

Nope, Rem is significantly bigger

Those sick fujos are probably already on it

I already got 3 pages done or one doujin. Though I'd be cool if anons went and recolored the arc 2 manga.