Ribbit

ribbit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJfDtd4bqDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst girl

HELLO MY BABY HELLO MY HONEY

Stop speaking in your filthy frog language and use real words. Or better yet, just don't speak in the presence of your betters at all.

Go back to jerking off to pictures of Deku.

good joke

Best girl.

Disgusting mutant

>when girl is so based it creates its own memes
This is probably help revitalize her popularity to.

That meme is more about Todoroki though.

fuck off overhaul go back to getting beat up by a quirkless vault boy

best frog

Surely you mean "gero"

Somehow is always used in regards to frop.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJfDtd4bqDw

>tfw ywn wed, and bed Tsuyu Asui and raise a loving family

Fuck you for making me crack a smile.....

I want to fuck the frog

I nearly burst out laughing like a retard.

Fucking lost.

Best girl

>tsuyu in a dirndl-dress
I didn't know that i needed this

>she sees you're fly

i want her to lick me

>she wants to eat you up
Oh my...

I want a tongue enema

disgusting shit shoul be smashed with a hammer in her face and vagina
why is this garbage so ugly

>you will never brush Froppy's choppies and her sloppy floppy tongue

>she makes little 'gero...' noises when you get really into it and she starts loosening in your grip
Fuck what was the name of that anime that had that? I need to actually watch it, it has like that meme thing with Alex Jones and the cat making nyaa puns. You guys know what I'm talking about right?

That is some next level fetish fuel right there.

It just feels so awesome, so in control and to have her loosen up in your lap while you do it.

alien > frog

>Tsuyu sits in your lap
>her forward sloped back curves gently into your arm and hand holding back her head
>her arms have moved to a sort of raptor position, arms together, hands drooped down
>she looks up at you with those big saucer eyes and that usually emotionally unreadable stare, a glimmer of fear dancing about her jawline
>you take the brush and the little pea dollop of paste and move towards her still locktight jaw
>you move your thumb and hand to her back jaw muscles and slightly massage them as you adjust
>you feel her swallow as her eyes move to the toothbrush, and she gingerly opens her mouth
>you swiftly but expertly slip the brush in and begin your work
>her eyes widen, she darts them up to you then to the brush then away from you, then slowly return to look forward again, a tiny little 'gero' escapes her mouth through the mushy frothy mouth
>as you continue to work on your technique, smooth circles on the inside, outside and top of each tooth, she relaxes into you, and her jaws droops as do her eyelids, until, suddenly, her tongue rolls out
>her eyes pop up again and she starts retracting but you tell her very sharply 'stop'
>she looks up at you and you remind her with a gesture of the tongue scraper
>her once composed serious face is now sweaty and beet red and she's panting as she looks at it
>she understands the intensity of what's to come
>she sits getting all hot and heady as you delicately clean her up, including a flossing as you dig out all the little muck, while gripping her nape and head tightly to direct her as she relaxes her muscles and goes with your hand
>the teeth are done
>now, the tongue

Worst girl thread?

top kek

>Best girl thread?
ftfy senpai

I like her.

Cute

Reminder that people who chose best girls are basement dwelling faggots.