Last King of Scotland

In the 70s the Last King of Scotland kicked out my family and all the other Indians from Uganda.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79R00967A000500030017-9.pdf

>(South) Asians compose the bulk of Uganda's middle class (British definition of educated elite ex/ doctors and businessmen) (pg. 4)
>(South) Asians composed less than 1% of Uganda's population but made up 80% of private trade (pg. 6-7)
>There are virtually no African Entrepreneurs to take over the commerce of the country, nor are there enough African skills available to keep essential services running (pg. 9)

Whitey get ready to be kicked out of South Africa like the nigs kicked us out of Uganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkcF-RSr4T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigs truly are savages

every other country needs to remove curry in a hurry too.
pajeets are truely the lowest of all races.

>asians

most of them were indians. i don't consider pajeets asian

>most of them were indians. i don't consider pajeets asian

Retard, Asian is the British (and by extension South African) term for Indians

south asians are the worst asians

>south asians are the worst asians

We're easily 2x as good as South-East Asians

Limies refer to brown people as Asian
Its their version of US media's "youths" instead of niggers

Why dont you colonise africa?

He's dead, go home.

Not that it matters, but considering I had a Japanese girl stay here last month (Airbnb deal, get a lot of Japanese cause I'm Japanese) that wouldn't stop talking about Twice I might as well clarify.

Twice is a band that's made up of girls from three different nationalities. Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean. That's the reason why they're so big in Japan.

It's actually a globalist propaganda machine to try to bring Asia together through music and they're doing an extremely good job. Lots of Jewish tricks. Obvious promotion of degeneracy if you look at the lyrics.

>Why dont you colonise africa?

We're do you think we're going to send the 500 million street shitters we have? They're going straight to Africa as soon as our economy is big enough to stop librul cries from United States of Mutt.

Nigs are gonna kick us out again.

I HAVE A DREAM
>kick poos out

from a cultural, aesthetic and racial perspective, south east asians are better than south asians
india a fucking shithole. thailand, cambodia,myanmar, vietnam and other SEA countries at least have respectable cultures and the best teen street prostitutes.

i would live in vietnam, thailand, myanmar, cambodia over india or pakistan or nepal any day

Good.

I thought you pajeets were referred to as "colored" back during Apartheid. You ain't black there either. Probably Uganda 2.0 for you too.

>from a cultural, aesthetic

Their culture is a fanfiction take on Indian culture.

>I thought you pajeets were referred to as "colored" back during Apartheid. You ain't black there either. Probably Uganda 2.0 for you too.

We're being oppressed in fucking South Africa too. We're basically the new Jews, getting kicked out of countries

>Trinidad
>Uganda
>Kenya
>Fiji
>Pakistan
>Myanmar

:(

good, too many of you faggot street shitters, like the beatles sung, get back to where you once belong

Indian immigration to NZ is picking up. Look forward to being your neighbour, m8. I'll bring the shrimp and you can throw it on the barbie while we bitch about our sheilas

Your relatives are lucky they didn’t get the hammer treatment

nepalese people look like pajeets with chink eyes

come open a dairy so i can send hemi and tane to rob you for your smokes.
you wont be my neighbour, we will chase you out real fucking quick

If you’re ever hella constipated go to Nepal and eat a meal.

That's because Nepalese are CHINK'D Indians. Chinamen genes are superdominant

youtube.com/watch?v=BkcF-RSr4T8

Sounds great I'll be there!

you can have fun watching SA whites getting rekt by niggers now.

Kinda enjoying it desu but the nignogs are gonna start bombing Durban after they've genocided the pigskins