Manga 3x3's would be better

Manga 3x3's would be better

You may not like it, but this is what top of the top tier taste looks like. Good choices op

You should have added some of "oh great!" panals

Haven't read enough good manga to fill out all 9
1/1.5
+++punpun
in the middle of steel ball run right now, don't really have any strong opinions of it yet
1.5/3
+++bokurano
-haibane renmei
+/- opm

What's bottom left there?

So how did Valantine do that again? That ain't part of his power.

why do these pretentious threads still exist

oyasumi punpun

There are only like 4 good manga.

Why does Sup Forums exist?

No individuality, just a copy of a rec list.

Which is?

>pretentious
He just enjoyed those specific manga my dude, don't overthink everything you see on this shithole

Is middle left Vinland Saga or something else?

I'm not telling you. OP has only 1 of them on his image and it's probably not the one you're thinking of.

Wow! One for each of your brain cells. That works out nicely, doesn't it?

That's gyro's ball.
Yes.

Alright, if it makes you feel better to think that way.

Honorable mentions:
- Berserk (it´s my number 10 simply because I´m at the middle of the golden age arc so dont complain!)
- Innocent
- Made in abyss

Yeah but how did Valantine open up a hole in his head to dodge Gyro's ball?

did a really shitty but quick one

wich one is the watercolor one in between bartender and berserk?

takemitsu zamurai, I believe

IIRC D4C was activated between the ball and his hair/face?

5/7
6/7

3/5

7/9
I don't get the hype around The Promised Neverland, yeah it's good, but there's nothing to fancy about.
9/9 good shit

>takemitsu zamurai
looks like something that could be adapted by the same guy who did tatami galaxy (as long as they dont speed up the voices)

3x3 threads on this entire site are all the exact same
same "good", "praised", "cult", or "hidden" series posted over and over
then people get butthurt when you call out they basically have no personal taste what so ever

Top left? Middle left? Bottom center?

Vagabond
Vinland saga
Monster

matter of opinion I guess. I´m ok with people saying TPN is just good but not necesarily a top tier one as long as they don´t say it´s shit (wich will unfortunatly happen if it gets an anime adaptation)

name of the ones in the first row ?(left to right)

That's because there's not a lot of anime that exists

Teppu, Jojolion, Yowamushi pedal

Yet, i feel the manga ones are more honest and generate less hate.

Why do you still exist

Middle and bottom center?

Ares the vagrant soldier, I am a hero

I wanna read Ares, but i'm kinda hesitant about it. Can you convince me to read it?

what's top?

Because there are so many more manga than there are anime. With that comes more manga that are generally accepted as good, and less manga that other people have heard of, so people don't feel as strong of a need to pretend to be intellectual.

I don't recognize far right, what is that?

pls no bully

+jojo, bride's story, opm, vinland saga
+jojo, magus bride
-i am a hero
+berserk, kenshin, vinland saga, kingdom, yotsuba
~vagabond
-aot, i am a hero
+chairs
>mixing anime and manga on the same mosaic

+berserk, opm, eva
~escaflowne
+jojo, berserk, vinland saga, opm, real, voynich
~vagabond

What´s the wheelchair guy ?

Why do you have Bokurano on there three times?

Real

If I had a dollar for everytime I saw Berserk, Vinland, or Kingdom in a 3x3, I could buy you guys through the rest of highschool.

> Vinland Saga¨
F*cking loved it. my favorite war manga so far.

>Otoyomegatari
Kaoru Mori should make an spinoff about the twins only, it would be a top tier comedy. I find the author being more talented for comedy than drama by far.

while I am hero transition from final battle to epilogue was rushed, It had a perfect epilogue. sad people can´t appreciate that. I rest my case.

The anime, the manga, and the LNs
Although I haven't finished reading the novels so far. The fan translation I found online only went up to half of chapter 9 and the guy takes forever to update. But from what I've read so far, it's better than both the anime and the manga.
I also bought the novels in Japanese from Amazon JP but I can't read any of it

Second that

OP has the best taste.

>I'm a shill for Naoki Urasawa

it's a very chaotic manhwa, initially there's nothing special about this aside from the unusual artstyle and the setting (the fighting choreography is good too, and it gets better). You'll find very little personality in the characters in the early chapters and the plot feels very shallow, it's all about how everything evolves, the characters, the art style, the setting, the plot. If the world building and design is something that hooks you on a series, this is a good choice, otherwise if you want a solid story and characters you may wanna pass

9/9
8/9
Koe no katachi is ehh fine, but i hate it.

I'm still kind of new to manga.
There's probably tens of thousands of anime out there, but we'll never live long enough to watch them all.

it's pretty melodramatic but i found the story very moving. didn't even hate the student film part, got a few laughs out of me.
i have tokyo babylon sitting on my shelf, need to crack it open sometime.

>gyro's
It's Wek's wrecking ball, fucker.

Now I know why 3x3 threads were a thing. It's sort of fun seeing old manga again, and the image crops people use.

I care for the setting/world building most, better get to it then.

9/9 good shit

>Real and Vagabond

Still waiting for them to get picked up again

Hopefully Inoue writes more Real first. Vagabond's great but IMO it's not as good as Real

The thing is, vagabond is closer to the end, so he can just finish it up, and do what he want with real.

mix between good and comfy

What was the name of top left corner?

Nice.

He's actually written a pretty satisfying (imo) ending to Vagabond, though its only available in the form of a catalog from an exhibit, or in pictures from said catalog or exhibit. All he really needs to do is write the Sasaki vs Musashi duel and well have a pretty much complete Vagabond, even if it is in piecemeal fashion.

Teppu, I think. It's pretty good if you wanna read a manga about cute girls beating the fuck out of each other in the ring.

Decent taste

I like my manga with optimal amount of edge thrown in

>Liar Game
Nice. Favorite game?