These were King Tut’s sandals. On them, you see Ancient Egypt’s traditional enemies: Negroes and Semites...

These were King Tut’s sandals. On them, you see Ancient Egypt’s traditional enemies: Negroes and Semites. Ancient Egypt was originally founded and populated by Mediterranean Europeans but they succumbed to hordes of non-whites, mainly because they captured slaves in battle and brought them into Egypt. Ancient Egypt was not black, it was white.

How do you even slip those on?

With feet

>Ancient Egypt was not black, it was white.
It's not like if it was a discovery.

Keep. Dreaming. White boy

>semites
Where? All I see is a ginger white guy.

Here you can see King Jesus's feet, trampling down mankind's traditional enemies, sin and death.

Even the greeks and Alexander were BLACKS, but the triggered lil' cracker can't accept it.

Why do the semites have straight noses and golden hair?

> mfw white bois try this hard
> mfw Egyptians documented the foreign arabs who rode charriots/used sickles
> mfw they documented the light skin desert kikes

Looks like all the triggered niggers showed up at once. Do you guys have a Discord or something?

how the fuck do you put those on lol

>a white man caring this much about shoes

lolno

Let's not forget that ancient rome had MANY black and muslim people, crackers were the minority.

That's a long ass foot if you come in from the back

>Importing slaves is not badass, it is cultural suicide.

Who do those ancient paintings depict? The person drawing them could’ve been drawing foreigners. If I drew a pic of a black man, and some archaeologist discovered it in 4 thousand years, that doesn’t mean all of America was black or anything

That’s because Rome extended into foreign territory but was founded in Europe

Exactly. That’s what led to the Egyptian downfall

im wondering that too. wasn't Tut full of degenerative diseases or something? maybe he had deformed feet and these are custom to his weird shape

>mfw negroes of the future use amerimutt memes as proof that the ancient americans were black

i.e. Our flags

It’s so funny when Americans use the Amerimutt meme as an insult

Can burger mutts stop frothing at the mouth about muh jeebus for one fucking second? I swear you can identify the actual la creaturas by the amount of christcuckery they push. Christianity is officially a brown man's religion, like it was at the start.

lol , dude

t. Jew