So are they canon or just bait?

So are they canon or just bait?

just shit

Just because they didn't have sex on screen doesn't mean it's bait.

>SAYO YAMAMOTO: My intent with Yuri!!! on Ice was not to be a "love story"
>The whole answer to this question is answered by Yuuri in his speech at the end of episode 5, leading into the Grand Prix Series.
>Remembers Yuuri saying that he doesn't describe the feeling as romantic love
FUJOS BTFO

don't they get married later on, i never actually finished the series

Your precious Sayo just said the opposite.

kemono friends and yuri on ice are both going down in flames this is just great

At least post the whole answer, dumbass.
>My intent with Yuri!!! on Ice was not to be a "love story" in the narrow sense of a "love affair," or "carnal love." At least when you say "rabu sutorii" in Japanese, that would be the context of those English words. The whole answer to this question is answered by Yuuri in his speech at the end of episode 5, leading into the Grand Prix Series.

Also The truth is, they'll NEVER candidly tell you "they are gay and in love with each other" in an interview. Fucking watch the anime instead of caring so much about an interview at a gaijin anime convention.

Are you forgetting that Yuuri said that the feeling isn't romantic love? You just got BTFO by your own faggot character.

>going down in flames
Don't know about Kemono Friends and I don't care, but Yuri on Ice? Not at all man.

Why are you here in the first place? You should visit other threads if this faggot character and this faggot anime makes you uncomfortable.

Yuuri said that, but you know, the story progressed since then. And there's a movie coming next year. Don't you tell me that you still believe they'll get waifus at the end.

Nigga, she just said that his feelings are valid. Meaning, if he says it's not romantic love, that means it isn't.

This was in episode 5, when their relationship was beginning to evolve more and more

Yuuri bought good-luck charms (actual wedding rings) and Victor said that when he wins gold they'll get married. It's not clear if he was joking or not.

It's plain as fucking day that they're both fags and want to do gay shit to eachother. Although I don't see what Victor could possibly see in that ugly fuck.

These people are clearly fucking gay and no pussy-footing in interviews can ever change that

>The whole answer to this question is answered by Yuuri in his speech at the end of episode 5
>"My "love" is not something like clear cut romantic love"

You delusional whales. I should just pity you instead.

>Remembers Yuuri saying that he doesn't describe the feeling as romantic love
He is talking about his theme for the following figure skating season, "love". This is also the theme of Yuri On Ice. However, this isn't supposed to be romantic or platonic love but "love" for him means the support of his family, friends and coach. Also, he can only describe his relationship with Victor as "love"; as Kubo mentioned in this interview their relationship is not supposed to fit into "any too-convenient mold"

That's actually called baiting but this shit show does a good job at convincing people that they're gay.

Read beyond the flowery nip bullshit and see that they're saying they're not gay.

I don't know which are worse, the insecure fags who need to be told "yeah, they're fucking" all the time, or the hetfags who still think it's all bait.

Okay, so the whole ring scene was a workout for Yuri, because he's going to do it in the movie with his future girlfriend

More like everyone sees through the bullshit that fujos have yet to see.

>TADASHI HIRAMATSU: This theme would not be in the context of coupling specific characters together, but the very general concept of what love is for each character.

They're just trying to point out how the theme is not "romantic love" and existed several months before they actually thought of including the kiss scene in episode 7.

They are valid and they have always been valid even before this new article came out, but the contents of this interview don't seem much different from other interviews I've already read in the past, so I'm not feeling BTFO.
Many of you should learn that the things you see in the actual anime are what really matter. You are all so oversensitive towards every word the author uses, and start dramas over the most stupid detail.

In what way? In your fujo imagination? Of course they are, because you've deluded yourself into thinking that this bait is actually real.

He said it wasn't clear cut like romantic or platonic love, but all encompassing love. He was referring to the love he felt towards his town, friends, family, as well. Of course he wouldn't restrict it to romantic love for that.

But he says he doesn't see Victor as a romantic love interest.

(You) didn't even watch the anime, shut up.

I haven't been to a YoI thread for weeks and weeks.
Any new content? Announcements?

I did and I clearly saw nothing gay between them. Just more heavy baiting between two stale characters that fujos slick themselves over.

There's nothing to get BTFO over anyway. It's actually confirming the romance aspect. Sayo says it's not a "love story" and explains in detail how calling it that is a specific genre in moonland. Kubo then goes on to say BaldFat are lovers, friends, and rivals. Only retarded ESL hetfags can't understand what they're saying.

Only that boring ann interview, I think?
And some report of the first 4DX movie, but nothing really new.

You might want to brush up on your English or moon if you struggle that much with understanding basic sentences.

ah final of 2016 all over again...

Stop replying to the baiting. This thread is already dead.

Guess I'll keep waiting then. Just like Victor's corpse.

> It's actually confirming the romance aspect
>Director and creator of the show says its not a romantic story
>Gives example where character right out says he doesn't feel romantic love towards his coach

That's because they're not a male and a female, right?
You wouldn't have doubts about the truthfulness of the relationship, in that case.

Victor must be really proud of his best-friend ring.
I wonder what Yakov thinks about that (and not only that).

he also says that he is the only one who knows the love of Victor kek

Given the one of characters flat out said they don't feel any romantic feelings towards the other I'd feel the exact same way.

Well, yeah, it's not a love story, it's a story about love -more than one kind of love. That includes BaldFat ai.

Clearly doesn't include the romance though.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll even be able to dream a het ending for the movie.

They say this, and then complain about being forcibly censored when they're clearly censoring themselves.
Sometimes I really don't understand the creators of this show.

It won't have a "het" ending because they wanna keep up the delusion for fujos buying BDs and merch. Just insincere bullshit that you whales keep on buying and convincing yourself is real. Don't get mad at me, get mad at the creators for bullshiting you.

Kubo and Yamamoto contradicting each other is nothing new.

just an excuse sayo just wants to use fujos to fund her skate show

I guess so. I just wish they'd make their minds up. It's annoying and confusing to listen to them sometimes.

>only reading the quote that's completely out of context
>believing a hetfag

Kill yourself

what i hate is that they build up this beautiful relationship only to keep doing this

Same. If they'd just said something as cheesy as "it's up to your interpretation" and left it at that, I'd be fine with it. But they have to keep pushing this no labels bullshit. Ironically by doing this they're actually putting labels on the relationship that don't need to be there. It's so frustrating.

>muh hetfag bogeyman
I know the context of the quote, retard.

>"My "love" is not something like clear cut romantic love"
>using CR subs as reference

>Bait thread
>new article that's completely about Yoi is shared by hetfag who isn't even a fan
>posts single sentences out of paragraph long answers
>thread is nothing but concern trolling by samefag

Sure sounds familiar

i don't know if sayo really cares about baldfat's actual love for each other they can't just tear them apart. everyone is rooting for them.

That no label bullshit is thanks to the bullshit of retards like that WttB producer who look down on their work and dismiss it as just BL.

But how will they keep the fujos hooked if they already showed a (obscured) kiss, a pseudo-engagement scene, pair skating, lots of PDA etc. And all of this happened when they thought YOI wouldn't sell that well.
Don't you think it's actually possible that they're gonna surpass it and confirm them as canon, at least at the very end? I get that their relationship is confusing, and the anime finale didn't help, but this is not your regular muh fujobait anime. Yamamoto admitted that she planned a figure skating anime thinking of what SHE liked to see, she wanted an anime that SHE could enjoy first. So I can't really see Yamamoto and Kubo being dishonest towards the audience who supported the project so much. There are genuine feelings behind what we see in the series, it's not fake.

Keep pretending that you care by posting random images you got from old threads, hetfag

>Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a homophobic hetfag!

Well, her beloved Johnny Weir cares. It's enough to understand how to proceed.

I'm a gay man. Nice try, dear.

user, if their relationship is just pals being pals for you, and if you act like that with your"friends", then I have news for you...
They're gay, Sharon. It's been one year. Get the fuck over it already.

Fine, then you're a retard who's acting like SayoKubo and Hiramatz just destroyed BaldFat because you can't into English to see that they actually confirmed the romance aspect and just said they don't like being restricted to a single label. You know, the shit they've said a dozen times already and that it does include romance.

It'll be the same old tired shit they showed in S1. They already hooked the nips onto the scraps that they gave them before, so they'll do it again. If the creator wants to get her anime to stay popular, she'll keep playing up the fujoshit just to keep interest. Victor/Yuuri's relationship is too lukewarm for it to be actually sincere.

Sure toots

She literally said it's not a romance story then pointed to an example of a character saying he doesn't feel any romantic inclinations toward said character he's in a supposed relationship with.

no matter what they say about no labels, the rings already give a label they want it or not

You think shitty karice's on the run again? Sure been a while since she tried to no-homo around here

I can already see nip fujos hacking Kubo's twitter or unironically sending her death threats, if they'll have to pay for a movie where there's not even an unobscured kiss or a superior gay scene that could outdo the whole S1. BaldFat ai is too strong, they gotta deliver.

It's just semantics. It's not a "love story" in the sense that romance isn't the whole story, nor is romantic love the only kind of love. If you can't understand that just kys

They were satisfied with the shitty ending though. Nips fujoshit won't care as long as they get enough gay to satisfy them.

Everyone pretty much agrees that the ending sucked though. Fans are waiting with baited breath for the movie and if the movie doesn't deliver, I don't think they'll be forgiving.

Man, you're really hanging on that one sentence for episode 5. Can't think of anything better? Also, what in the hell makes you think they were already in a relationship in episode 5? You really suck at this whole troll business. Try harder next time

But they want the wedding now.

If that's what she was conveying then she wouldn't have brought up what Yuuri saying that he doesn't see Victor as romantic love.

Good thing Pig never said that, then.

Bald would make a beautiful bride too. They should both be brides.

Because the director is using him as a point so she wouldn't have to flat out say they're not gay.

Anyone who thinks the movie won't be 80% skating routines by every single character is fooling themselves.

>Yuuri saying that he doesn't see Victor as romantic love.

I think you should try and repeat that again, maybe you'll manage to convince someone this time. I mean, it's not like you haven't been repeating the same thing in every one of your replies

He literally did.

Nigger he literally said he doesn't see it as clear cut romantic love.

is not the karice this time, this interview was done by a YOI fan too, the no-homo this time is because of people's lack of interpretation

I wouldn't mind if all the skating will finally be beautifully animated this time.
But let's not forget that Sayo said that she came up with a new idea for the future of YOI during episode 10 post production.

「僕の愛、それは分かりやすい愛や恋ではなく、ヴィクトルとの絆や、家族や、地元に対する微妙な気持ち」
'My love (as theme) isn’t something as easily understood as platonic or romantic love, but a more abstract feeling I have for my relationship with Victor, for my family, for my hometown.’

English. Do you understand it? Even by CR crappy subs, do you know what "clear cut" means? Yea, it's even more obvious you'rea retard now. And so is everyone replying to your bait (myself included, but I like to point out other's retardness)

Then the director uses that as an example on why those fags aren't gay.

What kind of love was Yuuri thinking of here?

Say that again

>Talks there about his love for his friend and family.
>Adds that Bald is the first person he has wanted to hold onto.
>Later skates thinking he's the only one who knows Bald's love/he stole Bald from the world/is the only one who can satisfy Bald.
(you) are a good example of delusional.

You must think that every baity shit in fujoshit trash tv must be canon and sincere.

No, I mean karice is the shitposter. She likes to come around with this sort of bait every once in a while. I feel kinda sorry for her, desu

The love of being cummed inside.

Its an anime for rotten women. What do you expect? Doesn't take a rocket science to see this through at first glance.

>mfw Kubo heartily recommended to absolutely keep this line because "important"

Where is the yoi-hating janitor when we need him? Oy, do come over and delete this kuso thread, please.

They only appear when we don't want them to.

This is why these women will keep duping you. Because you keep playing into their lies and deceitful ways.

>implying the anime you watch are any better