Disability Moe

Is this the final frontier for anime?

when will we see cute crippled girls doing cute things difficultly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When Netflix announces the Katawa Shoujo anime.

Source

And rehabilitating them as well as improving them. Uplifitng humanity is the ideal after all.

I would kill for a wheelchair-bound love interest.

How does she even dress herself?

ShindoL

>i didn't ask for this, aniki.

>he doesn't know about KS

Soon

That right there is absolute top-shelf hentaifu, regardless of cripplicity.

If you want some really heavy disability moe read gunm: mars chronicles.
But it might be too edgy for you.
It's so edgy not even Sup Forums likes to talk about it.

Did she get run over by a rollercoaster?

i know about Sup Forums's self produced visual novel of crippled girls.

I know. Muster is moe.

Vanilla cripple ShindoL is the best ShindoL

I'm still amazed how kishiro managed to invet an even bigger asshole than nova.

Anyone have some recommendations on any manga with a love interest that has a disability?

Already read Koe no Katachi.

Can't See, Can't Hear, but Love is a Manhwa about a romance between a blind man and a deaf woman.

It's also one of those awful Korean stories where everyone gets a bad end.

Thanks for the rec but I read that already. I appreciate the reminder though, forgot it even existed.

The ending is them living together with a daughter though.

Bikko anime never.

>The ending is them living together with a daughter though.

What, what? I read this a while back and I was sure it ended with the guy dying and something bad happening the girl?

I would fap to that. Sauce?

Netflix did a movie where some chick got her left arm and leg eaten by cannibals and limps around with her stump out the rest of it.
I get a bit of a stiffy but 3D doesn't do it for me.

>When Netflix announces the Katawa Shoujo anime.

Don't kill me for saying this, but a Katawa Shoujo anime could actually be good. Provided a competent team is in charge. Otherwise it'd be shit. The game kinda bounced back and forth from good-shit all along.

Judging by what was said about the team when production ended, the hardest part of making that happen would be getting the team all in one room and keeping them from killing eachother long enought to sign the rights over.

should be fairly easy to find it's like the one vanilla doujin the guy has made out of their whole retinue of rape, slash, and mindbreak.

Google images

meant for

Nah, there's a timeskip and then the guy walking out the hospital. There's an epilogue about the fucking cats though that ends with one of them being taken in by the family.

How would they approach it, though? Adapt one route, and fans of better girls will lynch you. Adapt all routes into a harem scenario like most VN adaptations do and you get shallow piece of trash that neither goes anywhere nor makes much sense.

>wanting more videogame movies
what is wrong with you

>Adapt one route, and fans of better girls will lynch you.
Just pick the best written one, splice in some moments with the other girls, and breathe a sigh of relief that hardcore otaku do not exist in the west like VN otaku in japan do.
Shizune's is out for sure, and while I liked Rin's, a lot, it's not main route material and the tone wouldn't be proper for an adaptation. So we're down to Emi (middling maybe), Hanako (eh), and Lilly's route, which I think is probably the strongest contender. I think that regardless of who the main route is, you could still shoehorn in the major events from the other routes, at least the earlier ones in the story.

But how about manly picnic?

OVA.

Unlike Nova who is doing it for science, Muster is driven by hatred. His loss turned him into Skull face.

How quickly she faded away.
Needs to be about a band and stuff.

Just do what they did with the Clue movie and show different endings in different theaters

I would be utterly disappointed if this were not the canon ending of the anime

diabolical.

>Just do what they did with the Clue movie and show different endings in different theaters

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g

only if Kyoani made it.

Make new MCs for everybody.

This isn't a bad idea, actually. Although I doubt any studios could decently pull it off.

Even ShindoL's shriveled black heart has a soft spot it seems.

Did that really happen?

>makes soulbreaking hentai with normal girls
>every hentai with a cripple is sweet vanilla
shindol is a weird person

Via wikipedia:
In keeping with the nature of the board game, the theatrical release included three possible endings, with different theaters receiving one of the three endings. In the film's home video release, all three endings were included. The film initially received mixed reviews and did poorly at the box office, ultimately grossing $14,643,997 in the United States,[2] though it later developed a cult following.[3]

I think I could enjoy Lilly's route, but I would be quite sad to see the other girls get no attention. Clearly we need an OVA for each girl covering her run.

They could save money by not producing Shizune's route. It isn't like anyone ran her route and enjoyed it.

Subjecting the viewers to Kenji would be fan disservice. It would be best if he died in a fire.

>though it later developed a cult following
What do you do when your book/anime/movie gets a cult?

>Subjecting the viewers to Kenji would be fan disservice
Plebian. Kenji was easily bro-tier.

Well,t he thing is we could definitely still give them attention. As I mentioned, you can probably get the major plot elements of each route into a Lilly-main adaptation, as long as you steered clear of the romance aspect enough to a) not turn it into a harem and b) hint at feelings that wouldn't be there in the Lilly route. You could still have the MC run with Emi and end up learning about her father, he could still learn sign language, help out with Rin, and help Hanako be a little more sociable. But, overall, you'd still end up adapting the majority of the Lilly route.
And fuck off, it needs Kenji, and the Manly Picnic is getting an OVA.

Put out a DVD/BluRay collection and make more money.

>b) not hint at feelings that wouldn't be there in the Lilly route.
Fixed

Go the Amagami route and just do all of them, only picking out the key moments.

It can't be Shizune. Unless you want your audience to read subtitles constantly.

Shame all the MC's Kimikiss got were shit and had shit taste.

I'd only watch scenes with him if they made him a trap. Under the guise of infiltrating the females and discovering their evil plans he could be the best girl in the game.

KS' MC is already shit anyway

It's suppose to work like this:
>Pure and fine; must break
>Broken and suffering; must salvage

Fuck off. Go fuck up some other story.

Do a grisaia. All of them

Grisaia's amalgamation approach was awful, especially with only a single cour to work with. Even if it's omnibus like Amagami, you need at least four episodes per girl to not suck.

Burns aren't a disability.

Tsurezure pulled this

>I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife
>Music starts
Best ending

Blind girls are the best because she can't see you're a faceless old man

she can still smell them though

Omnibus format

oh my god what the fuckj

Massive burn scars are.

bitch had it coming coming get IT? hehe

Sup Forums would melt

Yup. Everything else about that chapter is really cute vanilla. It's lovely.

>cover Kenji's route first
>then do Emi's
>Hanako third
>Lilly fourth
>end with Rin
Or just go completely anime original and do an Akira route.

Shizune and Misha reserved for OVAs that never end up getting made because the anime sold too poorly.

Hopefully soon