Keifuku-san

If Tatsuki really does walk away from Kemono Friends, what are the chances we see more of his weird train station anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

notatsukinotanoshi.ddns.net/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29561789
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very likely in my opinion. His original intention was to prove he could handle an original anime.
Now he has more attention than pretty much any other director, I think he'd be happy about that.

Through tears and blood, continue the fight for the sake of the children who must remain free and innocent of the evils of this world

Reminder:

>he rehires all the VAs from kemono friends and they all go on a magical train adventure

I really want to send something through that but I have no idea what to write. I'm horrible at coming up with words for stuff like this.

notatsukinotanoshi.ddns.net/ might be more your speed.

>thinking this will help
good1

Better chance than staying here

For the last three days, Tatsuki has been holed up the broom closet he uses as an office working off his grief by doing the ground work for just that anime.
Man is he in for a shock when he comes up for air and checks his twitter feed.

Are we even sure he's still alive? One would think he would have said something about all this ruckus by now.

Would buy DVDs or others shits to support him.

Keeping his head down is the best move he could make right now. Let Kadokawa's crack head spin-doctors keep making mistakes and the fans keep pushing at the suits bosses, while he stays away. When anything new that he says will be used against him, it's better to say nothing.

I hope this is successful but still independent.
If anything else this man creates gets ruined by grubby corporate hands I actually will kill myself this time.

He could at least post a photo of his dinner, like japs like to do in their twitters, so we know there's no sudoku.

>sudoku
We all know it's probably an assassination by Kadokawa in yet another retarded attempt to quell this crisis if he does happen to be found dead.

Are there subs for this anywhere?
I only saw the one from his twitter.

The reason I really want it to happen is because it gave me Aria vibes and I think Tatsuki could make an amazing iyashikei show.

I really would like to see that.

Give it to me straight friends, is she dead?

high, but I dunno if his next full series will be based on that, his studio has a lot of ideas

I think she's an afterlife guide or something

Nah he needs to collab with this guy tho
actually its also unlikely since almost all 2hu printworks are handled by Kadokawa

People want more Kemono Friends with Tatsuki, not this shit.

No. I think Tatsuki will end up doing what he does, being someone who makes cg anime as his hobby and his job, and he'll emerge from hiding.

He'll show his anime from some laptop out in the park to passerby and school kids, and then someone will get a wind of this and he'll make front page as people mob him for his new series.

Wich friend would you fuck ?

>template 999

I too would like to know

Friends aren't for lewd

Thank god Kadokawa don't own Touhou then. Actually, it is OK if he want to do an episode or 2 only as a doujin material although the collab may be seen as rather unlikely. People must remember that ZUN first and foremost doesn't want an official anime adaptation.

The saddest part is that I just started to think of how much fun the children had.

This series is truly magical.

Honestly? Tsuchinoko

Azuma either even though Yotsuba is under Kadokawa. Really make me think about all the shady deal behind that will happen if they adapted it to anime.

Where can I watch this again? I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet.

Hopefully. It was a lot better than that kemono garbage. He's probably hanging from the rafters somewhere though.

The most fuckable one.

Download it or use crunchyroll I guess

Is there any evidence that Tatsuki did not retire from life already? I didn't see any sign of life from him in the last days.

Radio silence during negotiations.

people aren't always dead when they're not on the internet user

who told you that

me mum

I prefer to think that he's hanging out in his fortress of solitude; working on the Station Master short to drown his sorrows; and has no idea what a class six shit-storm is raging up here.

>Today 's Kemono Friends, when Arai appeared. My daughter said "Arai-san!" Arai-san, that's amazing.
>A 4 - year - old girl who was too addicted to the kemono friends. Our daughter forces us to play pretend. But the legendary warrior Cure Mermaid (I) can not beat the Cerulean. Arai-san (daughter) knocks it down with a single blow. This happened several times.
>The re-airing of Kemono Friends has ended today. The 3 - year - old daughter loves episode 11 which has surprisingly many serious scenes. I'm watching the recording over and over again because "It's time Arai-san catches up!"
>My son likes Arai-san. Arai-san does not appear for two episodes, so as soon as one episode finishes I jump two episodes further.

I want to rape the blue phoenix friend

I sure as hell don't.

Come on, he can't be the bad guy. There has to be some sketchy looking advisor pulling the strings in the background.

>friend

That's a Cerulean.

Not right now, this is not the time to lewd Friends, we need to save them, there will be plenty time for lewd after this.

The morning the shit hit the fan he answered a question about the evening's events with, paraphrasing, "What happened? I have to look into this."
What's he done or said since then? It's been nothing but mealy-mouthed mouth pieces as the face of Kadokawa.

Her redesign was even lewder.

>Cure Mermaid can not beat the Cerulean
Precure BTFO.

This made me remember how much fun I had playing pretend when I was babysitting my aunt kid, playing pretend with dolls should be retarded but the stuff they come up with never bored me.

I can't wait to be a father and show them all the fun stuff I had as a kid, I'm really looking forward to that, kinda wish Kemono could become into one of those things we could watch together, but in this world Kadokawa had to fuck it up.

I'm not really a fan of the puffy detatched sleeves or the frills under her boobs.

Tell me about the trains.

Puff and frills are the best things to come out of the clothing medium.

Amen brother

Zero

They truly are the most autistic hobby

>kinda wish Kemono could become into one of those things we could watch together, but in this world Kadokawa had to fuck it up.
We'll always have season one, user. Share that with them; and don't let the blue meanies drag you down.

Fuck off daiz.

I hope we get more of her.

0%

The dream is dead

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29561789

so are they actually different characters or just different designs of the same character?

?

He asked a stupid question, I gave a stupid answer. If this moron's first thought isn't downloading, then to my knowledge he'd have to go to CR.