Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=399_1502861561
bitchute.com/video/GXluxuhgmK1V/
twitter.com/ashtonbirdie
itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S

Your godless ideology will fail faggot.

What a nice woman.. I hope her efforts are not in vain. Only good racist is a dead racist. All nazis of the past now burn in Hell for their atrocities.

fatass died of a heart attack when the cnigger scared her

See you in 2020 Drumpfkins

Was she the fat wobbly bitch that fell over when the car drove past her?

S

SSSSSSSSSSS

probably, liberal women are literal slobs.

i bet she is still overweight

Do we know where she is buried?
Could pay some respect to that lifeless corpse if you know what i mean

Having found no real proof that "Nazi car ramming attack" victim Heather Heyer is actually dead,
we decided we would find out who she really is, as well as where she really is.

liveleak.com/view?i=399_1502861561

She died as she lived.
Surrounded by niggers with a Newport menthol in her chubby fingers.

>t. Fatty

This. Fuck that cow and the faggot AntiFA that prostate before their dead saint.

She's a good Communist now.

W is for whale.
The photo you posted is very old, and did not represent her whaleness at the time of death. Hell l am amazed you didn't post a junior high photo of her.

She wasn't even hit by the car, what killed her was some idiot who started doing cpr on her while her heart was still beating.

She died of being a fatty.

Hopefully you join her soon, OP.

She died of heart attack. Happens.

S
fuck your fat dead antifa terrorist cunt who died of a heart attack and was never touched by that car

HEATHER HEYER DIED BY A HEART ATTACK
Lauren Rose
bitchute.com/video/GXluxuhgmK1V/

federal crackdown on antifa soon

"the blue wave" everybody

Yea and were is Antifa now faggot?
They got their asses kicked enough times that it's over. You're done bitch.

>Dies of heart attack
>Post implying she died at the hands of "neo-nazis"

Now you see why you're a faggot?

S

Shouldn't have been obstructed traffic.

F for cardiac arrest

Lol, you have no one who could even remotely beat Trump. Who's going to run, Elizabeth Warren?

Ohio's greatest contribution to pop culture in the 21st century. Fuck off Pol that's our boy.

I don't doubt it in the slightest.
Compressions + the weight of her chest would give even the healthiest heart a battering it couldn't survive.
And her heart was not healthy. One doesn't get that fat without ruining one's arteries with constricting, buttery deposits.

Can't believe no one has posted this one yet

The commie fist in the crowd makes this all the more acceptable.

S

remember leftists: freedom of speech doesn't mean "freedom from consequences"

S

Oprah

The Dodge Challenger was a fucking hologram lmao why do you think the police let it go? It wasnt even real!

yup, those godless faggots scatter when they see real Americans, I cant wait to see the restored Christian America under Trump.

To be fair in Ohio if your not in a crosswalk and get run over you get a ticket and you are responsible for car repairs for the driver. That's why you don't see ANTIFA or BLM taking over our streets.

2 completely different cars

has anyone ever taken a good, long, look at this photo

It's the dodge challenger dodge challenge. She didn't win.

I think the dodge rear ended another car and it bumped forward. I'm not sure there's video around somewhere

if she wasnt leftie scum she would still be alive, her choice, anyone that goes to things like that knows their degeneracy

what am I missing

yes I see thanks

underrated

fat chicks

>when your ass so fat you can't handle witnessing a car accident without having a heart attack

Kekity

Rest in Piss race traitor.

>Die while doing what you love
I can related to that mentality 100%

Didn't this whores nudes bet spread around? Good riddance to bad rubbish is all I'll say

the way he holds his hands and the bottom of the shirt that meets the car. reflection of hand on the car shows it holding his wrist

The shoes are the best part.

Where's the autopsy, faggot? Fattie died of a heart attack.

This was probably the most aesthetic car attack ever.

kino moments in real life

She already said she is not going to run.
She knows how brutally she will be scrutinized, with all of her misdeeds, and statements being made public. Just her actual view on whites will
kill her chances, and then there is that school she funded in South Africa, and the rapes there that they tried to cover. Warren would also be a total train wreck, as her not being the Cherokee sheis, and her whining about college being too expensive, and women pay inequality when she was one of the highest paid professors.
The Dems will be hard pressed to find a clean candidate for the 2020 race. Trump is screwed up, but he is a known quantity.

in some of the still photos when the car is approaching, you can see the top of Heather Heyer's head. She is in front of everyone. But somehow she ends up way behind everyone in this photo. They also make it look really crowded with the camera perspective

she died because she got hit by her own vehicle and was disgustingly fat. worst martyr in history.

>known to be complicit in Harvey Weinstein’s shenanigans
LOL, I wish that nigga would. The trump campaign would 360 windmill dunk that little tidbit down her throat so hard the left would eat her alive

Hopefully the man responsible, Dwayne Dixon, is justly tried and convicted for her murder. Very Sad!

>doing what she loved
burn coal?

S

That's it. Don't have the video either, but I remember that she was one car away from the Challenger. She literally saw a car accident and had a heart attack.

asdfasdfas

Where were you when the helicopters betrayed them because they belong to us?

>aesthetic
Last one, I swear

That is true.
Despite all of the lefts supposed fat acceptance, and we should not shame people for it, they know that showing the real her would not garner any sympathy. It is like the Trayvon photos showing him being an adorable ten year old, and not his actual FB photos.

S

twitter.com/ashtonbirdie
She's alive. Stop spreading fake news.

kek

Nothing of value was lost

>100 + hurt feelings
K E K

Got mit uns

F is for fat

just look at that fucking thing, how do you even let yourself get that fat?

Wotan mitt uns

Good goyim, fight each other.

F

S

what is happening with the driver's case?

anyone have a court and case number?

lol i laughed so hard when I saw her photo And then i realized she was just another liberal fat bitch. She was probably a feminazi, so nothing of value was lost

We really need to support his innocence. There hasn't been a chimp out riot in months.

>he still think its about the elections
lol

that nigger was like ; " the floor is child support"

fat head, skinny body.

yeah so much for a speedy trial
they disappeared that guy

Well 99% his lawyers would waive speedy to focus more months of work into his defense and to allow more time to pass for the political shitstorm to blow over etc...

Same question though what's the jurisdiction? Anyone know I remember when this shit got started Anons were posting court dockets...

RIP quads car, the only regret is that it wasn't a bigger truck

She's a worthless fat dykeeee kek

Murder is a sin isn't that much of a godless ideology.

Any sauce on that, this seems the most likely scenario, she clearly didnt suffer enough injuries that death would be expected.

Also, this faggot was apparently the first to give her cpr
>"As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic who was the first responder for Heather Heyer"
itsgoingdown.org/state-trooper-try-stop-medics-performing-cpr-heather-heyer/
not like this moron will admit to having killed her with his medic larping, but has some interesting perspectives, though ridiculously biased.

>Thinks America was ever Christian
>Being this based.

no, that's distortion in the way you see his reflection because of the change in angle of the reflective surface.