What do you think of Kiki?

What do you think of Kiki?

that you need to fuck off back to Sup Forums

Disney released it fuck off

One of my favourite ghibli films
Top favourite would have to be porco rosso

I want to get freaky with Kiki.

My first animu movie actually. I revisited it some time ago. I did have some happy thoughts of when I was younger watching the movie. Pretty good for feels

I love her ;_;

My heart always aches when she walks by the window with the shoes and she just sighs, wishing for them. It's such a weird, simple little thing but it gets me every time.

Best Ghibli film. Totoro, Mononoke, and Spirited Away can fuck off.

How come she never wore pants while flying?

She's the cutest!
that's not the reason it's Sup Forums
in fact it's pretty weak Sup Forums

cute but not as cute as chihiro
2nd best

Because she came from a sensible era?

chihiro is the uncutest one

Bloomers are practically boxers for girls anyway and it exists in that fine mystical era ghibli likes to put its more modern pieces in, that mystical land of turn of the century innocence.

>wonderful scenes of innocence in the form of the Totoro girls and the Omoide Poroporo lass having lovely peaceful baths
>Chihiro works in a fucking bathhouse and stays totally dressed the entire time
at least losing her shoes and access to her modern clothes served some of the symbolic purpose

All I'm sayin' is, if this Miyazaki fella's always on about Lolicons, why's he draw his little girls en em so sexy?

The English dub gets super sad when the cat stops speaking when you know it was Phil Hartman's last role.

god, how many beloved celebrities actually get flat-out murdered?

>Miyazaki is into lolis
>Osamu Tezuka drew furshit

cute but really fucking boring

it does the typical ghibli thing where it wanders around and pisses all over the room for an hour and then suddenly remembers in the last 15 minutes that the toilet's down the hall

Jap culture on both counts.

Gotta be 18 or older to post here buddy

well some of that is the book they were adapting. they had to work hard to put an actual plot in, and they wanted the author to still like it
also I love slice of life like that. not everything has to have a perfectly plotted-out story.

I'm 26 my dude

I just like the ghiblis where the plot moves along at a constant pace, like nausicaa or laputa

I think the latter is pretty much our doing

that's what makes her the cutest

>Laputa
My n-word. I caufht the Ghibli event showings of Kiki and Totoro and couldn't really connect with any of them except Castle in the Sky. I respect the other Ghibli movies but I like them more when it's an adventure movie.

how does one get bored watching a cute girl?

i can grok that

they said she was specifically designed to be dumpy average looking and not like a generic moe girl

>you will never meander around meeting people on a flying broomstick
at least I can dream

laputa's weird because on the surface it should be my favorite.. but somehow it ends up kind of dull. I think because of the characters being so indistinct.