Tired of this shit

You can't even be an honest weeb, I can't afford four subscriptions just to see the 6 or 7 anime per season that I want.

How nice of them, making it easier to justify piracy.

Reddit is this way. -->

Getting Vrv covers Crunchy and Funi. Netflix doesn't have much.

Why would you watch anime on any of these sites goyim?

I pirated anime all my life and wanted to start paying for it. Then after observing two seasons I noticed that the shows that interest me are often split between 3 or 4 services.

>between 3 or 4 services
All according to the plan

I mean, at least buy the BD's as well. if you're gonna start supporting, you want to fucking support EVERYTHING.

>streaming

I plan to, but not with the current income.

I mean, just do it little by little? buy a BD of your favorite show, every now and then.

I also IRC some and watch them on KCP.

Kill YOURSELF.

Oh thank you, your broke my "Kill yourself" virginity. Been on it since 1998 and you are the first. Gonna enframe it.

>want to watch an anime
>"maybe I can grab them on blu-ray"
>$80 blu-ray volumes with like 4 episodes each for a 26-ep series
>"m-maybe I can just stream it..."
>not available in your shitty third world leaf country
>just go and torrent them, ISP doesn't give a fuck anyways
>works great and I didn't pay a single cent for it

Fuck Adult Swim for hording Super and fuck funimation for not giving hulu Dub of My Hero Season 2

But isn't streaming the reason why there's more anime available to pirate nowadays? I'm a bit dumb on this one topic so please school me if need be.

>I pirated anime all my life and wanted to start paying for it.
Paying streaming sites is not supporting the industry. If you want to pay to support the industry, buy BD's and merchandise

This, pirate everything, support by buying merch and get cool shit

Crunchyroll once said on reddit that it's a mix between them paying upfront for a license and paying on viewership basis. And they at the end of the day the cut is approx 50/50 for CR and the publisher. Maybe I can find it again.

gotta subscribe to hear that piccolo allmight user. You thought you could enjoy that dub on hulu.
:) Pay up

For which series was it?

None in particular but it's happened with a couple

Don't believe (((them)))

You like X anime? Well the production company gets around a fraction of a penny from your subscription to CR or Funi, and then the original creator receives a teeny tiny fraction of that.
You're not supporting anyone but western Jews when you pay for a subscription to any of those companies.
If you really want to support the industry and the creators, buy BDs, buy figures and if you're feeling really adventurous, purchase manga directly from Japan via straw purchases.

>You're not supporting anyone but western Jews when you pay for a subscription to any of those companies.

You're half-right. you are supporting them to get the shows which the advertising goes back to them. but yeah, you should also get BD's, figures, and anything you can. I

But isn't that how it works in other fields too? Like the film/show industry. You don't support the studio or actor directly, but by shoving money down the Jews throat you make sure the people behind still have a job. Now the sad thing is of course that I heard that the studios don't pay much to their employees. I wonder why, some of the studios are famous and sought after, can't they take more money from "the chain" to pay their employees better? It works for the film industry...

Go away youtube.

>TL Note: planという意味は計画

Here's the problem user
>Believing Crunchy
>Believing Reddit
When your subscribing to crunchy you're paying for the entire catalogue, do you really wish to support (((THAT)))?

Begs the question if paying equals supporting with stuff like viewership statistics.

Not him but, how do they get the shows then? Out of thin air? This conspiracy shit needs to go. you are still supporting the industry, it's just a little portion of it. I get that I obviously have to buy BD's, figs, dakis, manga, whatever. But this accusation that your money doesn't go anywhere is hilariously wrong.

Of course, bears are for faggots. Real men download lions

This. Plus you get Harmonquest and RWBY

Please kill yourself, poorfag.

>streaming
Fuck off retard.

I can.

>streaming

You deserve your fate

>not available in your region
Lovely

>streaming
Kill yourself.

A year of CR will functionally send pennies to the studios. Meanwhile Japanese Jews and Western Jews (the publishers) get fat.
Enjoy turning anime in video games.

Just learn Japanese and buy manga. Manga is cheap and affordable and buying the manga of an airing show is support.

...so we all need to read the credits and get the addresses of all the people involved in making our favorite animes and then send them personal checks to make sure they get the money that we feel they deserve?

What this guy said

>B-b--but it's too difficult/it costs too much!
Then you don't want to really support the industry, you just want to pretend to and feel satisfaction in doing so. You might as well pray.

Who gets the money when you buy merch and BD? Do the studios get a more direct cut the? If so, why? In a default work for hire contact you get your initial payment plus bonus/royalties for success. Isn't a good western streaming deal with good viewership essentially the same as a bunch of sold BD?

And here I thought Japanese Jews made up very little of the overall population.

Yes.

Supporting CR doesn't mean anything towards a specific show or production. If you want to tell the publishers that you care about a certain title, you have to buy merch/BDs/source material.

I actually was thinking about this in general. If every great studio has it´s own streaming service it just defies the glocalization pay per view porpoise.

Nobody is going to have HBO GO for one show, Diseny propertary streaming service for one show, crunchyroll for 2 anime and Netflix for the rest.

It seriously laughable that they think this can actualy work.

Do you actually know how CR works? I get the hate and what not, but I'm starting to suspect that you're thinking wrong. It's not that my year service payment goes straight to the studio, it's so that service gets the license to shows from one studio for example and they advertise it. That's how they get their profit.

Streaming is tied to licensing and distribution rights rights and thus *all* the middlemen. Additionally incenses of this sort tend to be just a flat amount upfront. Merch and disks is the better profit share for actual creators, even though it isn't great for them.

I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, Middle East.
You're telling me both me and americunts should pay the same amount to access vastly different catalogues of shows?

Don't get any then, the true path of honesty is actual merch from Japan.

wait is this a real thread

Fuck the industry, I'm not watching anime because I "like it". "liking" things is a buzzword.

>all of them lower the quality to save on costs

They're making it so it's cheaper to buy the actual disc

Make no mistake, Japanese companies are too blame for this too

>This mess
Where the hell did you learn to type like that?
You know you have to be 18 to access this website right?