Thank you. I'll get started when I can

She has such a beatable face

*killable

>reading NT17
>city still on chaos
>Magic Gods going wild with Kamisato
>ABRAHADABRA
>Fran confession
I'm really liking this last volume for the arc.

Touma's so cute! I want to stroke his spikey hair and let him rest his head on my lap!

It was a nice wrap up for a minor arc with a good lead in to the next major arc.

Is touma still virgin

2 billion years and counting.

Calm down Mikoto

>ABRAHADABRA
That part still seems sort of weird for me. As someone who basically says screw everything else in favour of saving a girl that's infront of him , i was surprised Touma didn't do it this time. It may be due to what Mikoto told him about there being other people still being consumed by hatred and him not wanting to ignore her wishes. Though he did the opposite in OT3 when she was willing to sacrifice herself for her sisters. He didn't have an answer back then but still stopped her. He didn't have an answer now but didn't, and he had no idea if she'd die or not this time.

Why doesn't Touma just replace Mikoto with a potato?

He was still in save Kamisato mode.

Touma has clearly changed since early OT, in NT he has been defeated one and another time, and his opponents are impossible to defeat alone. He has grown to be less confident in himself and more aware of needing others help, he knew there was no way to bring Kamisato back without Mikoto's help so he took the risk that horribly backfire.

Just wait till you get to NT18. It just gets crazier from there.

It's a good redux of the first half OT. Shows how much Kamachi has improved. Lot of game changers and NT17 was a lot of fun. It gets crazier though.

He's sort of been in doubt about this since NT15 and what Salome said. Touma's also pretty different and only just went back to his old habits. Given how Mikoto's been acting for the past 2 volumes, he doesn't know how to approach her and it is a legitimate mistake that's going to continue to backfire on him. One it blows up in his face, he's going to go full "why the fuck didn't I speak up sooner?" mode.

Yes, but just before she was about to use the AAA he was trying to stop her from doing so due to fear that she'd get hurt and that there had to be another way. Then when she did actually get hurt he didn't do anything and risked her life even though he tried to stop her before that.

Get fucked no arms

>One it blows up in his face, he's going to go full "why the fuck didn't I speak up sooner?" mode.
Hmm, maybe. I mean. i know he's different from before but i didn't think he'd be so different as to risk losing people that are close to him to save someone who he barely knows.The Othinus thing was different since he wasn't risking anyone else's life but his.

He already has a pickle.

Shut the fuck up retard

> New girl(?) is a Level 1
> Still acts high-and-mighty about it
Heh.

It's fine, only improvements I can see is a slight rewording of the bit about disdain for guns in point 2. Something that puts a bit more emphasis on how the use of guns is very much frowned upon by the entire culture.
>people asking "Why doesn't someone just shoot him?" is just a meme, hardly anyone asks that question seriously. It's not a serious problem that needs to be addressed with a halfassed infographic.
You'd be surprised how many people I've seen ask that question even just after the anime had aired. Remember that fanfic guy?
>For starters, hardly any of the infographic contains info that is not known to secondaries.
>If you wanted, a super detailed inforgraphic containing all the times Touma's been shot or almost shot along with stuff about the magic gods, IT, etc, could be useful.
One of the main I goals I had when I made the initial pastebin was to avoid spoilers. Since I wanted it to be for secondaries who were coming back to the series after a long break and as troll repellent. So I focused on the more practical reasons as to why guns weren't used instead of the in-series explanation. Since they could be easily understood even by those that were a bit rusty on the series as well. I also felt like the treaty could be too easily dismissed as a plot contrivance which is why I never bothered addressing it. Though I think the brief mention of it by the guy that made the the infographic was necessary in hindsight.

Yeah. I feel like this is related to all that teasing about Kamijou not being able to handle death. It was not Othinus, it was not Nephthys either, but hesitating to legitimately stop Mikoto from continuing to use the AAA till she's fucked up completely and it's partially his fault is where I think it's going. Who knows though.

That's the scary thing about Touma, you don't really know what he'll do to save somebody. We have a pretty reliable pattern but there are times where he does truly unexpected and honestly fucked up things.

Mikoto begged him to stay away with blood on her mouth, and he knew that was their only chance, what was he supposed to do?

Quick! Post Frenda before Season 3 is announced!

The "why the fuck didn't I speak up sooner?" will hit him so hard it's funny

he'd be worried about Index NTR'ing him [by vore] for real then!

>Mugino Up
Ew, ill save my ten rolls for when a good character is on the banner

Now does anyone have any thoughts of what might the curse actually be or truly trigger? From NT18's portions, it seems more of a dormant thing. Maybe when she taps into the AAA's Black Box?

Maybe he wanted to listen to her words after she begged him with her bloody lips and shaking body.
He did keep on asking when will they finish for him to go save her though.

What he usually does. Say fuck that, save the person that's infront of him first and then try to figure out a way to save the rest. That was my point in the original post.

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time

You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time

Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no Frenda mine!

What does this weather system do anyways? You can see rewards when you click on them too, how do you get them?

He has learned to look at the wider picture and the sheer scale of the enemies just doesn't allows him to do it any longer, Touma hasn't saved anyone like that since Othinus.
Hell, even with Othinus he needed the help of a great number of people and he almost lost her.

Railgun cast got thigh upgrades and that's alright by me.

The world became a better place suddenly.

The thing that intrigues me the most is when she first touched Alesiter magic and the weird cosmic shit she said afterwords as if she's having an enlightenment moment.

Who knows what will happen if she touches that again. As for curse I think it's growing slowly or possibly killing her from the inside without noticing, it's Alesiter after all.

Just because I pointed out your redditspacing doesn't mean you have to remove every single newline in your posts. Some space between paragraphs is okay.

I know, it just doesn't feel very Touma-ish to play russian roulete with other people's lives. Especially those close to him. I wanna see just how far his insanity goes and what other non Touma things he's gonna end up doing.

Cute Frenda and Saiai

>those fucking Kongou thighs

Yes but like i mentioned, he wasn't really risking other people's lives when he was saving Othinus.

He's not the same person you replied to. That was me, and I told you that you are a dumb Sataniafag for trying to associate post format with reddit.

pseudo religious enlightenment maybe? and a step towards Nuit?

Its now harder to stunlock bosses with Accel

I think you might be confusing me with someone else too. I don't recall posting satan.

Didn't she already take the ting apart to see how it was structured in NT18? We also don't really know if the curse is still in place. It's still all too vague to know for sure.

Literally where did the whole "reddit spacing" thing even come from? I've been posting the same way for year and now fags keep accusing me of this shit.

SOmeone shit posted at daiz and he sperged so it stuck

The only mention of reddit the entire last thread was

No, I just got here. I like my spacing as it is thank you very much.
Just to clarify, I'm not the one who made the infographic, just a substantial amount of the text in it. The guy that made the graphic presumably continued what I started.

It's pretty obvious it's a long term thing and dormant inside her. She described how she felt in NT17 and 18 and the narration implied it.

She did, but she's not able to access the Black Box.

I didn't notice.

Dumb Sataniaposter

If you use google docs you also space your text that way. It's actually quite annoying to have it dismissed as reddit-spacing when it it just makes your post look better, though I guess that's why they do it.

Best study buddy

countingdownto.com/countdown/boss-fight-against-miki-countdown-clock

Take your trip back to hell with you, Sataniaposter.

>full damage control mode

About that... our victory leaked.

It seems they made all the bosses harder, they now have some kind of shield or something

Remember when we had color anons?

>implying Miki didn't leak false information to lower our guard

Don't let the jew trick you

Imouto is CUTE

Miki was only the mid-boss

Finally decided to crawl your way back after the initial hype finally died down, eh faggot?

Well this is different

I know it's funny to think that, but dude went radio silent till it died down. Works in Dengeki's benefit half the people think it's fake.

I hope you're happy that you can still use this image, anontan.

I hope it has status effects eventually. Like unlimited ammunition for Wannai.

I've only got a few days left, but I don't want to let go.

Can someone verify this is true or not?

>Not sure how credible this information is, but apparently Kadokawa had been planning to fire Tatsuki since before the KemoFure anime, but they didn't want to remove him directly, so they got him to animate the show on a small budget, hoping to see him crash and burn, so they could finally give him the sack. However, contrary to their beliefs, the show became an overnight sensation, and brought in a lot of revenue through merchandise.
Most likely the reason he was fired now was because Kadokawa wanted the studio to work on Index S3, instead of KemoFure, but the entire studio resigned, most probably due to the company's treatment of Tatsuki.

Is there any different?
This why you are only number 4.
All the top 3 above you know there are no difference.

It's bullshit. The actual events are this:
curiouscat.me/ultimatemegax/post/211097866

I can't tell if this is bait or retardation

>index 3 delayed indefinitely
and picked up by deen

Booty shorts version when?

Why are you asking us? It has nothing to do with index. Keep to your containment furfagfriends threads

We already know JC is and was the only studio ever on the table for it.

Wew, you can sprint indefinitely out of combat again!

They're trying to force some crackpot theory that Kadokawa was going to give Index to some bottom of the barrel studio.

For what it is worth, directors are treated like shit universally. There was that one director who divulged he needed to direct multiple anime at a time just to make his living (and the salary was still low enough to consider him lower class)

Wasn't that SAO's Itou?

Sauce?

They are clearly retarded

>Most likely the reason he was fired now was because Kadokawa wanted the studio to work on Index S3
>J.C staff
>not doing Index
fuck this shit is dumb as hell who the fuck thought of this?

JC is on the production committee. JC will thankfully be never replaced.

JC Staff is the one that said Index 3 would come first, and not Railgun 3. And JC Staff is working on the mobage going into Index 3 territory along with the new PS4 crossover game. If nothing else could convince someone that they're doing it, they've gone full retard.

For just a few dollars a month, you can help this poor normal high school boy you can find anywhere help feed his headcrab and give himself the crumbs.

Yeah, the shield thing gives 30% resistance to damage if their stamina is up or something